About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
Selected candidate is required to work from office.
- Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
- Submit work to the supervisor for approval and input.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
- Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
- Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
- Communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Must have a flair for creative writing
- 2-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
- Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
- Knowledge of content distribution is a big plus
Working days - Five (5) days a week
Time - 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Joining - Immediate
CAPRICORN IDENTITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
G-5 Vikas Deep Building
Plot No.18, Laxmi Nagar District Centre(Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi - 110092
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Content:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
She/he will ensure engaging content across all channels: be it online or offline, app, social media or website, ad copies or blog posts. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas that in turn would drive substantial engagement and user-generated content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making content marketing a scalable and effective acquisition channel for Vahak.
- Ensuring content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability on social media a target-oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth).
- Strengthen the Vahak brand by creating category shaping content.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolution of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must.
- Building a content strategy - across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defining strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and monthly/quarterly planning.
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes.
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals.
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands, and users, within agreed budgets.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media channels and work towards building an active transport community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, newsletter etc.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyze gaps, and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team).
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- 8+years of overall experience of building content strategies (added advantage - Startup/Marketplace/Transport industry experience). Someone who has seen/ led the journey of building a content marketing powerhouse.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking, and decision making.
- Excellent first principle problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution.
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes to achieve common goals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has led a team of at least 20 people.
- Hand- on experience with SEO and video content production will be a big plus.
- There will be minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- Should be Data oriented (highly proficient in Excel, Database query etc.)
- Strategize, ideate and conceptualize content creation
- Build and maintain the content calendar
- Manage and take ownership of content - from long-form articles to short-form bite-sized content
- Distribute content in relevant channels across website, app, social media, youtube, podcasts etc. to gain readership, viewership and traction
- Effectively identify and negotiate with agencies
- Work with agencies to execute projects
- Scale the production of content
- Track metrics and KPIs to optimize impressions and conversions
What you will do:
- Writing website product descriptions
- Coming up with social media captions
- Writing weekly blogs
- Managing all kinds of social media activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in content writing
- Experience working in an ecommerce setup preferred
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
What you’ll be doing:
● Write content for the blog and large story pieces. Interview senior facility management executives and real-estate leaders.
● Product content: Create an educational product and solution content across platforms.
● Customer marketing: Become an expert on our customers and their unique cases. Write compelling case study content in multiple formats (webpage, blog, video, social) that highlights how Facilio helps enterprises transform facilities experience.
● Sales Enablement: Communicate value proposition and high-value sales materials, presentations, partner training, and feature collaterals.
● Optimize all content for SEO for better reach, measure and improve content programs
What type of skills you’ll need:
● Previous experience: 1-3 yrs of experience of content writing or marketing experience, preferably at B2B tech product company
● You love writing stories. Have many examples to show. Can work with consistent feedback.
● You love to research, to dig below the surface, and uncover the truth.
● Customers are always your main focus and priority.