Visdum is the world’s leading SaaS Solution for Sales Compensation Management. Founded in 2020 by ex-Oracle Executives who have 50+ years of experience in the IT industry, we’re an early-stage SaaS startup with a mission to democratize sales commissions.
Visdum helps Finance, Revenue Operations, and Sales teams manage and optimize sales incentive compensation process, giving real-time visibility to payouts and a decrease in calculation errors. Visdum helps SaaS teams around the world save hundreds of hours by automating commissions and drive higher sales revenue with a motivated sales team.
Our Impact So Far
- 13+ Countries Served
- $50M+ Commissions Processed
- We achieved all of this with a nimble team of 17
Job Role: Content Marketer
Location: Remote. We have an office in Noida, India, where you can feel free to drop by anytime. :)
Visdum is looking to hire a Content Marketer to join our Marketing team. We’re disrupting the sales compensation market as the only solution that solves sales commissions for SaaS.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketer to join us on this disruptive journey. In this role, your core responsibility will be content creation, but you will also be responsible for distributing this content and engaging your audience. Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of B2B content writing experience (bonus points for SaaS experience), an eye for detail, and the ability to write crisply using simple language.
- This role will involve creating high-quality content for the brand - social media posts, blogs, case studies, eBooks, emails, whitepapers, video scripts, infographics, posters, etc.
- Develop a good understanding of the “Sales Compensation” industry and the people involved in it to create compelling content to drive awareness and leads for Visdum.
- Own the social media calendar and strategy end-to-end.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to create landing pages, guides, and other relevant content for marketing and sales enablement.
- Come up with creative campaigns to improve Visdum’s engagement on LinkedIn.
- Write PR stories or external announcements to elevate the Visdum brand.
- Understand basic SEO practices needed to create high-quality content that converts.
- 1–2 years of B2B content writing experience (SaaS companies preferred).
- Experience of writing content for the US region is an added advantage.
- Basic design skills using Canva, Figma, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills, with a penchant for quality and attention to detail. We prefer simple language to jargon. Someone with a natural passion and a flair for storytelling and writing would fit in well.
- Basic understanding of SEO to track content performance
- Great research skills and the ability to obtain information from anywhere would be ideal. (Yes, all hail ChatGPT!)
- Understands the fundamental concepts of content distribution and audience engagement.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Understanding the organizational vision and mission and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that the content marketing team primarily facilitates brand and purpose to our end target groups with an aim to create better awareness about the product with clients and better brand strategy execution.
- Developing best practices and guidelines for the content team for various channels like social media, internal & external blogs, websites, newsletters, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Checking if the contents are aligned to the organizational mission and brand strategy & SEO needs.
- Training direct reports & peers by developing understanding of clients, product, use cases & industry solutions for story ideas.
- Keep aligned with SEO benefits.
- Monitoring & analyzing performance & quality of various contents across platforms and constantly working to improvise on outcomes.
- Working with other departments to generate product / mission use case / benefit stories and executing in distribution strategies.
- Pushing other department peers to generate insights, benchmarks, and use cases that can be shared from various channels
What you need to have:
- Graduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing. 2+ years of experience managing content teams.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and should be able to establish quality social media communication.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Strong understanding of SAAS and other internet-based software products.
We are changing the way people learn professional skills and looking for the ones who can create bite-sized course content (conversational) on complex topics like product management / marketing etc.
As a elearning course creator, you will spend some time researching on the topic, discuss different possible case studies and then come up with the script.
Each and every course we are doing is essentially a movie - entertaining yet puts the point across, i.e. focused on actionable learning.
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.