URGENT REQUIREMENT graphic designer FOR LEADING pharmaCEUTICAL COMPANY
- Candidate must have knowledge of Corel draw, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Product designs & brochures,3D box designer, flyers
- Handles rejection
- Pharma background designer
- Candidate should be a Graduate preferably with hands on 3-5 years’ experience in Pharma Industries
- Should have excellent command in Computer Skills
- Work well under pressure
- Innovative thinker & Ability to learn fast
- Can be work independently
- Excellent communication skill
- Time and resource management skills
Additional Information:Location: Ahmedabad
Education: Any Graduate
Industry Type: Pharma/Nutra/Food/FMCG/Food Manufacturing
CTC: As per best in industry
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
Creatively strong, with good design sense. Minimum of 1-3 years experience.
Good knowledge and communication skills
Require knowledge in
3D Modeling (Maya)
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic designing software
Salary: Based on the interview
Expected hike on the current CTC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Review wireframes, and UI designs for the company website. Create social media posts including static posts, motion graphics & self-shot videos, explainer and product demo videos, and marketing collaterals viz. Brochures, emailers, standees, presentations, and any other collateral required.
- Have a keen eye on more delicate details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Work on Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and other design tools to deliver prototypes, flows & ideas.
- Keep coming up with new ideas, modern designs, styles, and concepts for the creatives.
- Be responsible for meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of what we do as a company and put that neatly into designs
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
- Command over tools like Dream weaver, Photoshop, Responsive, Flash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience in cross browser development(Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) and Web usability and interface design knowledge
- Design graphics, PSD, CDR, for Mobile and webUI
- Should be able to translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layout.
- Candidate must be an Imaginative, Innovative, Creative & a Fresh thinker.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Design layout and coding of polished websites that engage and retain visitors.
- Will be responsible for completing the project in timeline.
- Job with growth opportunities within a stable B2B company
- Pleasant working environment with motivated people
- Extra Benefits
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills