Job description – Company Secretary cum Compliance Officer
Industry: Cloud Computing/IT
Job Function: Compliance & Secretarial
Salary: INR 5 to 15 lacs
E2E Networks Ltd is India's largest NSE listed cloud provider today. Founded in 2009, We were the first to bring contract-less cloud computing to the Indian startups and SMEs and soon became a platform of choice for Cloud Infrastructure used by Indian entrepreneurs. E2E Networks Cloud was used by many well known brands like Zomato, CarDekho, Milkbasket, Clovia, 1mg, Jabong during a significant part of their journey from startup stage to multi-million DAUs ( Daily Active Users). We have served more than 10,000 customers and today we are confidently marching ahead on our growth journey.
- Assistance in Compliance with all applicable corporate laws including but not limited to the Companies Act, 2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, SEBI (PIT) Regulations, 2015 and other applicable regulations.
- Drafting of Board and General meetings minutes, organizing and preparing notices, agenda and minutes, etc. of meetings, ESOP grant letters, maintaining and updating all statutory books, registers, records, filings of forms, returns, documents, on interface with ROC, NSE and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for ensuring practice of good corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
- Going through regulatory updates and preparation of summary thereof
- Working on Process drafting, drafting of compliance calendar, creation of calendar events and checklists.
- Learning about Financial and IT control processes and help in implementation of their audit trails.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Qualification: Qualified CS
- Experience: At Least two years experience in a public listed company
- Key Skills: Strong subject knowledge, Highest Ethical Standard, Result oriented, Team Worker, Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must take ownership of outcomes
Compensation and Benefits:
- E2E Networks pays competitive market salaries and provides opportunities for growth to all its team members.
- Health Insurance: Group Mediclaim Insurance upto 50% or 5000 INR per annum for self, spouse and kids. This is over and above the CTC.
- Term Insurance: Term insurance reimbursement upto 5000 INR per annum. This is over and above the CTC.
- Gratuity : Gratuity is paid over and above the CTC as per applicable laws.
- Earned Leave Encashment: As per company policy and this over and above the CTC.
(Cafeteria: Un-limited Tea/Coffee)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Exponentia.ai started its journey in the year 2014 when Rohit Mathur and Ramendra Shukla, our co-founders felt that organizations needed to be technology-ready and leverage the power of data. Within a short span of 7 years, we have made a name for ourselves in the field of data and analytics and have established ourselves as a leading AI Tech firm in India. We have already served more than 60 enterprises across India, UK, Singapore, UAE and US by establishing and implementing analytics and AI solutions.
We believe that rapid technological advancements should be the ladder to organizational growth and development and not an impediment. Our aim is to empower businesses by making new technology accessible, affordable and scalable.
Check here to know more about Exponentia.ai : https://exponentia.ai/
Qlik Developer - Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡
Developing Qliksense dashboard, N printing reports, mashup etc with minimal supervision.
∙ Develop and deliver Qlik sense based BI applications as per the requirements
∙ Develop and implement ETL using tools/Qlik scripts.
∙ Deliver solutions that meet end-to-end requirements of the clients.
∙ Manage client communications and update project progress on a regular frequency
∙ Own requirements gathering responsibility and clearly communicate it to project team members
∙ Proactively interact with key client stakeholders and technical teams for requirements gathering and integration
∙ Manage Qlik integration and reporting publishing etc.
∙ Expertise in QlikSense – model building, concepts, functions, visualizations etc. (Essential)
∙ Experience with N Printing, Mashup development.
∙ Expertise in application integration and connecting to data sources
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
∙ Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools is essential. Candidates must be willing to put in the extra time and effort
required for learning new concepts and tools.
∙ Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules
BCA / MCA / Engineering.
We are looking for a motivated Information Security who is a self-starter, has an eye for detail, is analytical in approach, loves solving problems, and someone who can take initiatives to build and improve the company’s information security, identify risks and act on the required changes quickly.
What you will do:
- Develop efficient strategies to protect the system, the networking infrastructure, data, and information systems against potential threats/cyber risks
- Routinely performing threat analysis, system checks, and security tests
- Defining and updating information security criteria and validation procedures
- Effectively discuss to understand safety and security and fix the problems along with different stakeholders
- To be a security representative or point of contact for all technical deliveries, initiatives, and project implementations.
- To develop technical processes and procedures and promote compliance in line with regulations, corporate policies, or standards as per ISO27001
- Assess technical security risks in terms of impact to systems and service confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and report and escalate results of risk assessments.
- Report any real or potential security breaches/vulnerabilities to various stakeholders and provide technical support during incident response
- Monitor security tools to detect security events & incidents Report and escalate any security breaches to the Information Technology Security Officer
- Operate vulnerability scanning and compliance tools to identify system weaknesses
- Represent IT Security matters at technical and business forums
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the information security field.
- Team handling/Mentoring experience
- Relevant experience working with ISO Policies, GDPR guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of network architecture and security concepts related to routing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with the different stakeholders on strengthening the security risks
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment.
About the company: Our Client works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods
and a vision of socio-economic transformation. The Lighthouses are run through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together
towards changing lives.
About the Role
The Assistant Manager - Compliance & Governance will be responsible for overall financial compliance and governance for the organisation. The position is responsible to work with Senior Leaders enhancing financial processes for facilitating growth of the organization.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player with the ultimate aim to serve 1 million youth by 2030 .This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing team, and to contribute to strategy, systems development and compliances management.
Roles and responsibilities:
● End to End management of compliance requirements for LCF.
● Responsible for organising MIS review meetings as per the timelines.
● In consultation with all concerned,compliance trackers and dashboards and ensure they are accurately and timely updated.
● Support in development and review of MOU’s, agreements and any other documents as required.
● Ensure compliances for Section 8 non profit rules/governance of statutory reporting.
2. Board Management:
● Preparation and Signing of minutes of all board meetings and committee meetings during the year.
● Provide insightful and accurate reports to the Board of Trustees and Senior Management as and when required.
3. Systems & Processes:
● Support in setting up systems for the corporate development team on a need basis.
● Stay informed about programmatic developments at all levels to document them in strategic reports.
● Contribute to any reports, collaterals due for Donor or internally.
● Any other responsibilities assigned by the immediate line manager
What are we looking for:
● Education: CS/CA/Post graduate in Finance
● Experience: Minimum experience of 3-6 years. Preferably prior experience of working in compliances & finance management.
● Data management skills – Hands-on experience in project management and data driven program evaluation
● Strong knowledge of FCRA laws,NGO compliances.
● Should be proactive and detail oriented.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Analytical skills
● Problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Prior experience of working with state and national governments.
● Proven track record of timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Base Location: Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra
Compliance Officer the Senior/ Compliance Manager, Auditing, Monitoring and Investigations is responsible for the compliance monitoring and auditing activities in APAC. This position will also team with Chief Compliance Officer and APAC Compliance Officer to assist with compliance and ethics-related investigations within the APAC region.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: · Create, manage, and oversee the annual APAC Compliance Program monitoring plan in coordination with local and regional commercial, CMA, legal, regulatory, and compliance personnel.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data related to compliance trends identified through the execution of the annual compliance auditing and monitoring plan.
- Assist the APAC Compliance Officer in the execution of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Prevention Plans (PPs), put in place based on trends identified in compiled compliance data.
- Report on an ad hoc periodic basis to the APAC Ethics and Compliance Commitee on the compliance monitoring and auditing systems, cases and trends.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with periodically measuring the effectiveness of the Client APAC Anticorruption compliance program and to develop as well as implement appropriate recommendations.
- Conducting auditing and monitoring activities, including transactional testing, Congresses/Tradeshows, Product Training and Education events and “ride along” monitoring in the field in support of the Local/Regional Compliance Officers.
- Assist with compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits. Follow up on compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure timely implementation of recommendations.
- Coordinate and complete report activities to the APAC Compliance Officer on a periodic basis regarding compliance monitoring, auditing, tracking, and reporting obligations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required to help ensure an effective Client Anticorruption Compliance Program in the APAC region.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a degree in Healthcare, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field being a plus.
- At least five to seven years of industry experience, preferably with a multinational organization similar to Client. Familiarity with laws and regulations associated with the above risks and related controls is required
About the job
About Apollo Finvest
Apollo Finvest is a publicly listed Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). Think of us as AWS for Lending. We enable any company to offer fully digital and compliant digital loan products to their end customers. Built on modern RestFUL API's, we treat the financial services on our platform as building blocks, which our partners can mix and match to create loan products specifically tailored to their business model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of filing quarterly, half-yearly and annual compliances as per SEBI Listing Regulations and SAST Regulations
- Timely compliance of all the applicable provisions of SEBI Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, RBI Master Directions, Notifications, Circulars and Secretarial Standards
- Convening Annual General Meeting (AGM) including preparing the Annual Report, Notice, Directors’ Report, and all other compliances related to the AGM
- Preparation of Notice, Agenda, Resolutions, Minutes for the Board Meeting, and other Committee Meetings.
- Preparation of all the ROC Forms including the Annual Filing forms as per the Companies Act, 2013
- Filing of quarterly and annual forms/ returns with RBI.
- Maintenance of various Statutory Registers
- Liaising with various statutory authorities such as SEBI, BSE, NSDL/CDSL, RBI, etc.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Co-ordination with the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent for all the shareholder matters.
- Handling investor and borrowers' complaints on all the respective forums under different authorities and timely resolving the same.
- 1-2 years of experience post qualification
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates in a Compliance Manager role at NBFC / Banks having experience in handling regulatory compliance, RBI audits, etc. would be preferred.
- Strong Accounting Background, Strong Leadership quality, Adherence to timelines and highly proactive.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and work under high-pressure environments.
provide right information and advice on study opportunities and visa
application for International Institutions.
• Submit applications to the educational institutions, obtain offers and facilitate
• Follow- up with potential students and maximise conversion by submitting
applications and finalising enrolments.
• Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations including the
ability to learn on own initiatives and research best study options for students.
• Assist in organizing exhibitions and other promotional activities
• Proactively connect with existing and potential students via various
communications channels such as email, phone and in person
• Maintain professional relationship with students, internal offices staff and
educational institutional representatives.
• Undertake work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of of the
company and meet the assigned targets.
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other
members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
In today’s highly competitive education industry, our client is an Edtech platform which focuses on connecting students to colleges and universities from across geographies by providing various education-based products and services which include B2C offerings such as exploring colleges, exams etc., free counselling by experts, education loan, online coaching classes etc. and B2B offerings include admission/activity tracker, marketing services for higher education institutions, content management system etc.
Founded in 2015, our client is headquartered in Gurugram and has raised a total of $40 Mn in funding over 5 rounds.
As a Academic Counselor, you will be responsible for providing counselling to all our customers.
What you will do:
- Resume building and Profile enhancement
- Goal setting
- Selecting schools – Tentative and Final Shortlists
- Essays structure and writing – Editing Services
- Recommendation advice – Admit Decisions and School Selection
- Preparing for interviews and mock
- Waitlist advice
- Visa Preparation and document checklist review
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven track record of admits to universities in USA, UK, Australia, Ireland (Any one destination)
- Ability to manage over 250 students in a calendar year
- Ability to convert enrolled students for Visas to partner institutions
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing study.
Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
Perform regular performance review with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions.
Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
Train team on effective procurement processes and strategy.
Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement
ZillionsBuyer is among the fastest-growing E-Commerce destinations for Electrical and Industrial products in India. Our business growth is a testament to our work and efforts put in to provide reliable and affordable technology to our customers in just a few clicks. zillionsbuyer is known for its professionalism, integrity, transparency, and total commitment to timely deliveries