CTO Job Description
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the Founder and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- The applicant must possess entrepreneurial experience.
- Exposure to startup/ internet industry preferred
- 8+ years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye toward the future.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
1. Set project timeline
2. Monitor project deliverables
3. Monitor project baseline to ensure activities progressing as planned
4. Monitor project burndown charts
5. Monitor employee's performance with KPI's
6. Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
7. Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team & build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in designing & developing scalable automation platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in backend services, databases and cloud technologies. They must be at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
- Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
- Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
- Software testing using Jest & Mocha
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing secure distributed systems
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience with designing & developing backend services
We have a unique culture of personal growth, ownership & enthusiasm which helps everyone see the purpose and value in their work as part of the product as a whole.
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Leading a team of one of the finest developers and constantly hiring more people to enrich this team further as per requirement
- Achieving seemingly unrealistic timelines for feature development and product releases
- Innovating and exploring the latest technologies to evaluate if they can push the Company's product vision further by a few years.
- Building a strong team of young developers and nurturing them to become better versions of themselves
- Building REST APIs and integrating Third-Party APIs; building Deployment Systems
What you need to have:
- Looking for experience between 7 to 10 years only
- Strong in Backend technology
- Exp in Rest APIs, Third-Party APIs, Dev Ops
- Team Handling exp
- Built scalable tech products from scratch
- Hands-on experience with Node.JS, MongoDB, GCP, AWS, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.JS, React JS, Angular, Flutter;
- A basic idea of Machine learning and NLP (bonus)
- A huge risk-taking appetite but also a strong connection with the cause.
Principal Software Engineer /Architect
Axtechnosoft Private Limited
- You would take ownership of the existing system and scale it more than 10X over the next 2 years.
- Apply best coding standards.
- You would create the infrastructure that can serve 100s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- Over the next year or so, you would be able to guide a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
- Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products.
- You would work hand-in-hand with the Product Management team to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
- Eventually work with Data science teamwork to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Overall, you would be responsible for end-to-end architecting from Engineering standpoint.
Must have: -
- Total experience of 8+ years while relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Have built a platform that handles at least 500k to 1 million data request an hour.
- Worked on building an infrastructure that serves 200k+ customers.
- Hands on coder.
- Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally, Java. Also Angular, React, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
- Experience developing web applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Implementing Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Agile methodology.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- Open-source technology.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Reactor & Solids Processing
own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team