- Experience working on Node.js with Typescript and Express.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases. Experience with PostgreSQL and DynamoDB would be preferred.
Nice to have:
- Experience in ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products ( www.styleade.com ) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers
- experience in working with AGILE methodology
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- good knowledge of databases and query optimisations
- experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- experience with caching implementation using Redis
- experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
1) Core PHP: Yes/No(Mandatory)
3) Ajax: Yes/No
4) Curl: Yes/No
Github will be an added advantage
Stored Procedures: Yes/No
Indexes: Added advantage
Triggers: Added advantage
Are you passionate about software development? Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity to further advance your career? If so, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for an enthusiastic Software Product Developers to take our company to the next level.
HealthChampion ( www.myhealthchampion.com ) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records - and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ - the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
What you will do:
- Take a leading role in research, design, and implementation of solutions for challenging problems.
- Participate in design and planning.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in software development for an extensive range of project types.
- Incorporate standard industry guidelines in coding, unit testing and deployments
- Must have passion for quality
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
- Proactively enforce standards and best practices.
- Write technical articles/blogs on occasion
A bit about you:
- Required Technical skills
- 3+ concurrent years as a senior level C# ASP .NET developer
- Expert level skills in ASP .NET 3.5, 4.0 using C#.
- Strong skills in SQL database development.
- Experience developing Web-based applications and desktop applications.
- College degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Soft Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute tasks to meet critical project deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and who delivers fast results.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Extra Credit for the following Skills
- Experience with Mobile application development is a plus.
- Optimization for mobile devices is a plus.
- Strong skills in web technologies
- Visual Source Safe
- MS Visual Studio IDE
- Kentico 7.X
- Entity Framework
- Recent Microsoft certification in application development is a plus.
- Strong exposure in Scrum and Azure will be added advantage
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good with REST Api and integration of many API's in our backend
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good Code writing skills
Integration with Shopfy, Zoho, ERP, CRM is a plus.
Looking for 1-2+ years’ experience with front/back end web development experience with Magento e commerce experience.
We are looking for an experienced (2+ years’) Web Developer with Magento (PHP) e Commerce experience to join our expanding team to build our product.
The incumbent is required to work on the full development lifecycle, will use their experience of front and back end to build highly responsive websites. He/She will have all the tools needed along with a fantastic working environment, which is driven by a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of developers.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Perform a mix of front-end and back-end development on new and existing Magento sites
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Deploy code across development, staging and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
- Communicate and collaborate with developers on the team
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with managers about any issues or concerns.
- Experience creating Modules/Webservices (REST/SOAP)/Themes
Roles & Responsibilities
- Position : Technical Lead (JAVA/J2EE)
- Salary : As per the Industry standard
- Role: (70% Technical; 30% Team Leading Activities)
- Successfully design medium to large-scale Enterprise solutions using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of the design patterns like core design patterns, J2EE design patterns and architectural design patterns along with knowledge of UML
- Lead technical discussion to provide technical guidance and create coding standards
- Good with architecting and engineering systems independently, would want the individual to be comfortable implementing a significant part of the framework.
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership on design and development best practices.
- Provide technical input on unit and integration tests for server- and client-side applications, build and deployment procedures and standards.
- Interaction with management and module leads
- 5+ years of experience in developing and testing software using Java J2EE based application
- Experience in managing team technically.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- 2+ years of experience in developing application using Spring (Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies using Spring MVC, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge on SSL, Web application security frameworks
- Experience in J2EE performance and scalability
- Hands on experience on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
- Proficient in Software development/integration/build tools like GIT, GERRIT, JIRA/BugZilla
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Design Patterns especially MVC is must
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on different databases.
- Proficient in Writing / Understanding PL / SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
- Very strong skills in to Angular, AJAX, JSF, Struts, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implement jUnit (unit testing framework) in the project
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.