We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Please find the criteira:
The key responsibilities are to handle private limited company compliances and manage 1000+ clients; to build motivated and high performing teams through effective leadership.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Do valuation for clients.
- Prepare Statement of Accounts (SOA).
- Prepare ITR filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Providing Financial and Legal Advice.
- Certifications like Net worth, Revenue certificate, SSL certificate etc.
- Manage escalations from clients.
- File Form 15CA/CB.
- Conduct verification.
- Handle Futures & Options., Construction Co. Accounts or any other complicated accounting.
- Undertake Tax Audits.
- Manage a team.
II Tools & Resources required:
CA – Qualified.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in handling private limited company compliances, accounting and taxation.
- Length of Experience: 1 - 2 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Conceptual understanding of accounting, IT, GST, and accounting standards.
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
IV Location: Chennai.
V Additional information:
- Preference will be given to those with Articleship experience from Audit firms.
- Candidates proficient in Hindi language will be given higher preference.
experience- 1-5 years of experience in CA firm
knowledge - filing GST and TDS returns, bookkeeping, exposure in audits.
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
- Verification of Books of accounts, Revenue Data and Computation of GST liability on a monthly basis
- Verification and Computation of RCM Liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & Monthly returns.
- GSTR - 2A/2B reconciliation with books of accounts.
- Filling GSTR 9 – Annual return and GST audit
- Working closely with the Tax consultants for advisory and foreign tax-related matters
Handling the assessments and queries if any
- Computation of TDS & Equalisation Levy liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of TDS returns verification of PAN etc for Payroll and Vendor related payouts.,
- Filing of Equalisation Leavy returns,
- Interacting with other functions/departments within the company
- Knowledge of WHT on International Transactions
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing transactions and compliance
- Foreign subsidiaries tax compliance and structuring transactions working with foreign consultants
- Monthly/quarterly local compliances relating to International subsidiaries (US, Middle east etc)
- Other matters related to taxation
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Finance Executive, you will be responsible for handling accounts and finance of the company.
What you will do:
- Accounting Entries/Book Keeping
- Reconciliating Credit Card
- Utility Payment and its accounting
- Reconciliating Bank/Loan
- Preparing Debit Note and credit note
- Confirming with Vendor
- Coordinating with inter departments
- Branch Accounting
What you must have:
- Commerce Graduate having 6-7 Plus years of Experience
- Good in Excel
- Candidate with good working knowledge and TDS Knowledge
- Candidate from manufacturing background preferred
1. Filing TDS Return/GST Return/Professional Tax payment
2. Filing of Income Tax return
3. Ensure books of accounts are complete and accurate on a regular basis.
4. Recording expense incurred after due approvals. Monthly balance reconciliation of the same.
5. Review & Reconciliation of Creditors, Bill verification, and payment processing
6. Having a sound knowledge on Tally Erp 9
9. Maintenance of BRS of the company.
Interested Candidates please Contact HR Ipsita
*Working- Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM)/(10:30AM-7:30PM)
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- GST returns
- TDS knowledge
- Tally Proficient
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.
Well Experience in retail and distribution industries
No manufacturing industry experience