Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad technology companies that provides advertising solutions to the largest and best know publishers (New York Times, Forbes, MSN, etc...) worldwide.
Deep understanding of JS basics and advanced features (ES6) (5+ years)
Deep understanding of basic and advanced HTML5 / CSS3 features (5+ years)
Hands-on experience developing scalable applications using React JS (preferably using functional components) (2+ years)
Proficiency in using hooks-based approach in react development
Hands-on experience developing UI components using Material UI for React JS (2+ years)
Experience with any of the state management libraries for React JS – Redux, Context API, Mobx etc
Experience with unit testing using Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library etc
Experience with responsive design, progressive web apps and accessibility.
Knowledge about platform tools such as NPM, Git command-line tool and AWS.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using React best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile/desktop web app & handle its integration with the back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for React projects
- Develop application code and unit tests in the React.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1+ years Experience with React. Good to have a working knowledge of React Native, Angular, VueJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands-on and implements complex React modules
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
IntelliTicks is a product based startup based out of Gurugram. It is building an AI and ML driven conversational marketing and sales platform. We work on the latest technologies including Angular2, NodeJS, MongoDB, Meteor, AWS, Google Cloud etc.Role & Responsibilities include :
- Work with Angular2, NodeJS, Meteor, and MongoDB as the stack to develop newer functionalities for our platform
- Deploy application on AWS/ Google Cloud infrastructure
- Monitor the application regularly and fix bugs
- Work with team to create scalable and robust infrastructure from experts
- No. of positions available: 2
at About the company: It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004. A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Role : Angular Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience
- Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
- Develop reusable components.
- Work closely with other developers in the team
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
About the company:
It is a leading US-Based product development company established in 2004.
A global leader in providing digital solutions for trading and risk, supply chain management and financial services driven by cloud, blockchain, machine learning and analytics. The company has its best-of-breed solutions serve the entire trading value chain across agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing markets. The cloud platform provides advanced analytics, one source of data and an automation engine, providing maximum flexibility and investment protection as business needs and market requirements change.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a fast-paced product-based organization.
- Get an opportunity to work with the core development team and enhance your technical skills.
- Scope to understand and work with the product team in depth.
- Opportunity to work in ETRM/CTRM domain- ahead of the innovation.
- They built a culture of inclusion and diversity from the 16 plus languages they speak to the 40% strong women workforce.
- They are always looking for their next set of passionate and innovative minds, who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Aakash EduTech Pvt. Ltd. (AEPL) is the digital learning arm of Aakash Education Services Ltd. (AESL). AEPL is a rock solid team of 800+ passionate individuals within 2 strong online learning brand names, under its umbrella:
Aakash Digital(digital.aakash.ac.in) geography access to education in the test-prep segment by removing barriers of geography, income, safety or time. Our unique digital offerings i.e. Aakash Live - live online classes, Aakash iTutor - recorded video lectures and Aakash Practest - integrated test series facilitate right guidance to students preparing for competitive exams from the safety and comfort of their homes. We have a reach in almost 7+ countries and 750+ cities world-wide.
Meritnation (www.meritnation.com) is India’s leading online learning platform for school students with over 2.0 crore enrolled students across CBSE, ICSE and leading state boards. It's an online tuition company with course offerings for class 1 to 12. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 15 cities in India. Meritnation was a pioneer in Live Classes with more than 80,000+ hours of live class delivered on the platform till date.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming together with our team of engineers.
The role includes translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. It also includes Creating quality mockups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
The Candidate should be fluent in frontend language and also an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills
What We Are Looking At :-
- Translate UI designs and wireframes into high quality code ensuring cross browser compatibility, responsiveness and performance
- Develop new user-facing features
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
What Makes You Eligible :
Your Current Profile:
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- 3-7 years of experience in product driven organisation
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology centre in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
ESP RainMaker provides a complete solution to makers to develop connected devices with ease. It also focuses on solving a major challenge about how the quality of connected devices can be improved. It constitutes device-side SDK, mobile apps and a cloud application. This role requires product engineering for the web UI for the RainMaker cloud.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of UX and design sensibilities
- Design, develop, and test UI for web applications
- Experience with one or more of these: React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, Async JS Communication, WebSockets
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in consumption of cloud services and REST interfaces (implementation experience would be added advantage)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Designing and developing User Interface for web applications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional, secure and efficient frontend design and code
- Experience and desire to take product/feature ownership from delivery and customer support perspective
- Collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with data streams and API endpoints
- Utilise responsive design techniques and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Perform code reviews and improve/ensure the quality of product
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interview as per the previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have an interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.
· Overall UI experience 6-8 years
· Experience with Angular JS – minimal 4-5 years
· Should be very good with HTML/ CSS
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
· Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Expertise in jQuery, Angular 1/2,
· React / Native is added advantage
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web