Will be incharge for Digital Marketing, Web development , Business consulting to startups and sick unit Domain and accountable for Profit Generation .
Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and Profitable.
Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
Assess overall department performance against objectives
Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Coordinate with Technical Team to deliver better service.
Will be incharge for Marketing , Sales, Managing Team , Service , Business Forcasting and Planing.
Month on Month Profit Generation by effectively Running the Business unit.
Always should Exceed the Customers Expectation
Some of the qualities we are looking for are:
- Self-starter with high energy - solid experience in a fast-growing startup will be a plus
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Power Point
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Operations and Account Management experience with large corporates is a must
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Account management & BD support
- Own and build strong relationships with key clients assigned which would primarily be the big consulting firms and international firms. This will include staying inregular touch with clients, updating them on new products and services
- Thinking through ideas to expand Flexing It's work in each key account - mapping businesses where we aren't present, identifying priorities for the client
- Develop quarterly and monthly plans by client and take ownership for revenue targets for the assigned accounts
- Represent Flexing It externally and undertake calls and presentations with new clients
- Drive targeted BD initiatives - by sector or by client type - over and above key account management responsibilities
- Client support for projects
- Understanding requirements of organizations and guiding Manager and associates on leveraging the platform to find the perfect fit consultants (guidance on ideal profile, making optimal useof the technology)
- Reviewing the shortlist of consultants for a project and sharing those with the client
- Supporting associates where needed on consultant interaction for negotiation on fees etc
- Staying in touch with clients for query resolution and any support required
- Cross-cutting initiatives
- Own and drive cross team projects from time-to-time which could include driving specific partnerships, taking the lead on a product/tech related process, etc.,
Owns P&L of Oziva Beauty: Hair Nutrition, Skin Nutrition and Personal Care Categories
Launching & Scaling Categories to achieve target Net Revenue and Improving contribution margins. Strong GTM strategy to
Growing the categories on E-commerce platforms using optimal marketing and offer and positioning levers
Working with Cross-functional teams to achieve desired results: R&D, Production, Ecommerce, D2C, Brand, Product/Tech,
Business Planning: Analyze macro environment trends, consumer behaviors, internal business imperatives, industry scenario
to conceptualize channel wise volume projections
Brand Planning: Analyze research data for growth prospects, build brand positioning, brand health in the Beauty nutrition
Portfolio Planning: Analyze industry trends, market competitiveness of products and SKUs, consumer requirements etc. to
identify gaps in the current brand portfolio
Brand Communication, Development and Execution: Prepare communication brief detailing the need for category
communication, priority market and target segment for the communication
Media Activation: Plan & execute yearly budget spends and campaigns to achieve the targeted top line
Consumer Promotion : Build & implement new strategies to activate target market. Implementation of new strategies to
increase brand reach by analysing various customer touchpoints
Demand Planning: Working with cross-functional teams for demand & forecast planning.
Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
We are Powerplay, India’s 1st mobile app for construction. In simple words, it’s the "Slack for Construction Industry". It replaces WhatsApp groups and helps contractors collect money faster by improving their site to office communication. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni -Iesh Dixit and Shubham Goyal. Backed by industry experts and leading VCs like Sequoia, Accel, and India Quotient. Why join Powerplay We are on a mission to empower construction workers with great design and technology to fasten Indian infrastructure development. The second largest industry in India - Construction is making a transition from pen and paper to digital, on Powerplay. So, if you want to help and impact the 16% working population of India employed in construction, you will love to work here. Also, every person who joins Powerplay absolutely loves what they do. Time just passes for us when we work. We believe that is the only way to do great work. If you resonate with this, come join us!
● Working closely with sales in support of generating new business revenues.
● Showcase Powerplay services and the benefits we would provide to potential customers.
● Answer functional questions related to Powerplay´s products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
● Build out and enhance the RFP, tech and security questionnaire repository.
● Participate in web demos.
● Build core knowledge in Powerplay´s industry solutions.
● Actively monitor and assist in day-to-day sales & partner support via established channels (Salesforce, SharePoint, Zendesk and face-to-face).
● Develop and maintain the Pre-Sales team competence and processes by actively assessing and adjusting routines, platforms/systems, documentation materials, training and demonstration execution.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
● We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
● We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and it’s on top of your CTC.
● Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
● We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
Inside/Virtual Sales Specialist
Position – Virtual Account Manager
We are looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team in Pune who would be
focused on the South East Asian market.
Prospect within named enterprises in South East Asia to generate pipeline
Consistently achieve license and recurring service revenue targets
Build a trusted advisor relationship with your prospects and customers
Use Simplifai’s prospecting and sales processes effectively
Ensure two-way flow of relevant and timely information
Anticipate challenges before the prospect does
Collaborate effectively with partnership, sales development, solutions consulting teams
3-7 years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong
track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of virtual sales from qualification, discovery
Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated
value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent
verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
Experience selling software platforms that belong to a nascent category in the Hype Cycle
Experience in account planning and opportunity management, and running a sales cycle
Experience framing value and ROI to business stakeholders
Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
Strong executive presence + interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team
Outbound experience - Cold calls/emails/events etc. within prospect organizations.
Ability to identify prospect trigger/ pain with the right questions
Ability to learn to speak your prospect’s business language
Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and
Ability to learn what would make your prospect successful
The ability to teach your prospects using insights they didn’t know before
The ability to independently run a product demo
The discipline to meet your sales productivity requirements
Experience using prospecting tools - ZoomInfo, Lusha, Outreach, LinkedIn
What you will get to do:
The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth Series A startup
Be one of the early Sales employees in the SEA region for Simplifai, with the added responsibility of
setting the strategy and leading the execution for Simplifai’s expansion in the SEA
Work with Sales and Product Marketing to develop new and leverage existing content
Work with some of the best talent from Norway and India
A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
Full-stack learning of Sales tools
Achieve success that is directly proportional to the responsibilities you hold.
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
We’re looking for an all-star Relationship Manager to join our Pune team.
If you are high energy, upbeat, enthusiastic and confident—with excellent communication and people skills. You are an above and beyond team player who is extremely detail-oriented and meticulous. In addition, you’re fun to work (and workout) with and have a strong passion towards health & fitness as well as being part of high-growth startups, then Fitato is the perfect fit for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of our partner's'business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our partners and analyzing data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our partners.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze partners' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Monitor user reservations and partner promotion
- Build efficiency in support processes for improving partners side experience
- Resolve operational problems on the partners' side within a specified time
- Attend meetings with partner facilities for orientations, branding, resolving issues & relationship building.
- Handle invoicing, including calculation of completed units of service
- Serve as the one-point contact for the sales team for all reservations and schedule of the activities.
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a relentless desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
CTC : 2.0L - 4.0L· P.A
Role : Full Time ·
Perks : Unlimited fitness classes (all you can sweat) and the chance to gain experience at a fast-moving, hyper-growth start-up.