About Intellipaat Software Solution Pvt. Ltd
We are looking for Sales ops professionals who:
- Have (2-3yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Ensuring sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and the pipeline has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities from India/SEA/MEA/AUS/EU geography.
- Work with the marketing team to create and optimise best channels of marketing and sales qualified leads
- Convert MQLs into SQLs and drive conversion.
- Define performance metrics to measure the sales goals and continuously improving numbers/processes for the company.
- Managing sales reports and dashboards (on Airtable CRM) to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- First-hand opportunity to learn customer acquisition, psychology and learning to scale sales pipelines for clients in US and other geographies, from serial entrepreneur and ex-VP Business, OYO rooms
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
- Occasional sponsored trips to Himalayas (when COVID allows us to travel) and unlimited supply of caffeine (when we get back to office)
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about sticking to defined, hierarchal roles and averse to adjusting to roles that need getting in front of customers and building great relationships
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Presuasion, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
Fenopix is a fast-growing, bootstrapped and profitable startup with data visualization product named "CanvasJS". Since 2013, CanvasJS has helped hundreds of thousands of developers worldwide create beautiful data visualizations. Our customers range from startups to fortune 500 companies.
Being part of the Sales Engineering team at CanvasJS, you'll have an opportunity to learn, code and interact with customers as well.
As a Software Sales Engineer, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Interacting with customers to understand their requirements
* Coordinating with the software development team on customer requirements & feedback
* Guide customers with the implementation of our product in their application
* Negotiating and following up with customers to close the sale.
* Good Communication Skills in English
* Work in US time zone (night shift IST)
Hiring Process: Coding Test, Telephonic Interview, Face to Face Interview.
- Maintain Relationship with the Clients: Ensure timely tracking of leads, review emails, and attending the queries of the Client.
- Constantly Capture and Track the Expectations of the Clients and ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Identify relevant leads, qualify, pitch client services, and match with the relevant client.
- Track the progress with the leads matched to clients, ensure that clients follow the process, and assist the client in conversion.
- Analyze data to track the performance of the business model and figure out solutions to fill the gaps/shortcomings in the business process.
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process.
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Additional duties for the director of business development may include delivering presentations, conducting seminars, and participating in meetings with clients, external vendors, or advisors.
- Evaluating and developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing activities.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 3-8 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer
- Analytical and should be able to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm.
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Have sold any product/service in the past
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
Job Description: Hiring for Real Estate Rental Division - AZURO - Sales Manager
* Team Handling Role (Must have previous experience)
* Onboarding customers to the rental properties
* Finding tenants to the owner
* Take Care of property management and services
* Generate leads and fix appointments with customers
* Visit the property and explain about property to the customer, also convince the customer to onboard our property
Qualification - Graduation Must 60% scored
Total Sales Experience - 4 to 5 years
Relevant Experience Compulsory
CTC - Upto 5.00 LPA
Job Location - Multiple (Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad)
Please contact and share your updated resume on below coordinates.
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at squareyards dot co dot in
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
Purpose: To generate clients and convince them the importance of business promotion and websie for there business and also to make collection from clients.
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in English communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.