Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Computer Science or Engineering.
5-7 years of experience working as a senior–level Software Engineer
Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++and Python
Experience developing on Windows and Linux systems
Experience in automation of manual tasks
Although not required, the following are a plus:
Experience working with Build framework (Makefile, CMake, Scons), Batch/Shell scripting
Experience with Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
Knowledge of RESTful web services and docker
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Electronics for Imaging
Our efforts are focussed on fortifying brands with their own dedicated Artificial Intelligence cloud, transforming their journey from end-to-end. Beginning at Ideation, navigating through Execution, right upto Analysis, every stage is backed by an adaptive AI framework.
Be it novices or experts, Our client helps all marketers navigate the ever-changing marketing landscape.
Its an intelligent system that accumulates the data, understands your target group's behavior with help of the data accumulated, creates the ad and targets at the right time with the right content, which means unique Ads for unique customers' relevance mapped on one to one basis.
Currently our solution is revolutionizing marketing for brands like Swiggy, Amazon, Rapido, HDFC bank, TATA AIG, Yes Bank, GoAir, Livspace, MPL Gaming, etc. with an average upside of about 50% to reductions(to current values brands hold) on CPL,CPI CPC, CPM and also resulting in significant enhancement in acquired LTV of customers.
• and deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
• Establish roadmap and architecture based on latest proven technologies and our
• Lead & mentor engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
• Lead the team to follow software development process including writing unit tests, •
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
• Manage team priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
• Design and build core components of our backend infrastructure
• Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
• Be extremely hands-on. This is 80% coding + 20% management type of role.
• Experience in building & managing high performance teams
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development and deployment
• Prior experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean, webservers like nginx.
• Sound knowledge on engineering KPIs and resource loading & utilization.
• Strong leadership skills; ability to influence without authority
Expert in Angular.JS, Python, Django ReactJS,
NodeJS (good to have)
MongoDB, Postgres, Maria, MySQL, Firebase, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka, REST API Development, Micro services
For our Cloud and Digital team, we seek Hands-On Technical Lead who can work on designing & implementing high quality scalable cloud software while providing technical leadership/mentoring to a small team of talented developers in agile environment. Your ability to lead the architecture, design, and implementation of maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing web (Java microservices, React UI, AWS) and mobile applications (iOS, Android, React native) is essential for success in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Strong programming knowledge in a combination of Java/Spring boot and Ruby on Rails. Expert in working in AWS Cloud, Micro services, REST, MongoDb / RDBMS/Cassandra, React /Node/Java Script, web frameworks/web technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, Messaging Brokers (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMq), Redis
- Shaping architecture for robust, reliable, and high-performance applications, considering functional and technical requirements.
- Manage/Mentor team of talented developers. Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders.
- Estimate/Plan/Manage project deliverables in Agile environment with incremental system delivery.
- Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning is a plus.
- Good knowledge in version control and branching concepts (git, mercurial)
Who you are and what you bring:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Electrical. Strong academics and career track record.
- 15+ years of solid software development experience in building secure, scalable, and resilient systems.
- Proven experience as software technical lead/manager/architect with cloud and digital SW
- Excellent knowledge of software implementation, design and architecture of Web and Mobile apps.
- Proven experience in working with AWS (preferably) or GCP or Azure.
- Strong understanding of monitoring and logging tools.
- Strong understanding of software design principles (SOLID, design patterns etc.)
- Strong understanding of SOA and enterprise integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Functional or OOP patterns.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
We are looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Director of Engineering to be part of its Engineering team in Bangalore. You must have a good record of architecting scalable solutions, hiring and mentoring talented teams and working with product managers to build great products. You must be highly analytical and a good problem solver. You will be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Own the overall solution design and implementation for backend systems. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, architecture, implementation, delivery and resolving production issues related to engineering.
- Owner of the technology roadmap of our products from core back end engineering perspective.
- Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write best-of- the breed code.
- Drive engineering excellence (defects, productivity through automation, performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a very talented team.
- 12 - 20 years of strong experience in product development.
- Strong experience in building data engineering (no SQL DBs, HDFS, Kafka, cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark etc) intensive backend.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering System architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a custome facing role
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence decision making through data and be metric driven.
- Strong understanding of non-functional requirements like security, test automation etc.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain best-of-the-breed engineers.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
- SAAS experience a plus.
We are a technology and innovation company in the fintech space, delivering business accounting software to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). With more than 5 Million users across 140 countries, we are one of the fastest growing companies in this space. We take the complexity out of invoicing, inventory management & accounting, making it so simple, such that small businesses can spend less time on manual bookkeeping and spend more time focusing on areas of business that matter.
Vyapar's Engineering team builds the technology platform that eases and digitizes our customers' bookkeeping and enables the transition of cumbersome accounting data from general bookkeeping to a digitized always available resource. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web and mobile applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, accounting workflows , inventory-management etc. We are a small focused technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing team and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive fintech platform.
- Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
- Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
Desired Skills And Requirements
- Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools. You will need to plan, coordinate and oversee the technical and engineering activities of your team. You will be responsible for planning engineering projects and overseeing the efficient running of projects, including providing supervision and guidance to other engineers.
- You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Total of 9+ years' experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years' experience in team management
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
• 5-8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting, and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams.
Location – Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Functional / Technical Skills:
• Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
o OSI Stack, DNS, TCP protocols
o Browser rendering and various stages of execution
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
• Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native profilers
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up
and managing Chaos is a plus.
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS,
• Ability to define and document performance goals, SLAs, and volumetrics. Creating a framework for
measuring and validating the goals. Work with teams to implement and meet them.
• Create automation scripts to measure performance. Making this part of the CI/CD process.
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing,
• Tuning of Cloud-native deployments with a focus on Cost Optimization.
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance.
• Deep knowledge of at least 2 different programming languages and runtimes. Any two of Ruby, Python,
Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Acting as an entrepreneur - taking ownership the problem statement end-to-end.
Delivering direct value to the customer - and not just stop with internal delivery.
Lead a diverse team of High performing Engineers - who set new standards everyday.
Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
Estimate, plan, divide and conquer customer problem statements - through sturdily developed & performant technical solutions.
Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
7+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
1-4 years of experience as a manager - having led high value delivering engineering teams.
BE / B. Tech /M. Tech from a premier institute - preferably in Computer Science.
Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our FinTech products.
Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
● Be responsible for the overall development and management of the company’s
products, including budget
● Hire, train, guide, and review team members (including Team Leads, Software
Developers, and QA Analysts) during the entire software development lifecycle
● Help to design the system architecture to ensure products are— high performing,
scalable, visually appealing, and secure
● Build strategies to mitigate risks including downtime, malicious attacks, and
● Engage in technical discussions with enterprise customers/clients (whenever
● Work directly with the Founder/CEO to build product objectives and pipeline, and
see through their execution
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills:
● (Required) Graduation in BE/B.Tech. in CS, IT, SE from a reputed institution and
an aggregate of 65% or above, or CGPA- 7.0 or higher
● (Required) Between 6-10 years of hands-on experience in software development
roles, preferably full-stack in SaaS
● (Required) High proficiency in English communication- written and verbal
● (Required) Hands-on experience in the following: Web Development
● (Required) Working knowledge of architecting, building, and operating highly
scalable, available, performant, and secure solutions; database concepts
(Queries optimization, ACID properties, Scaling Databases, etc.); and building
solutions in multiple stacks
● (Required) Experience in hiring, training, guiding, and reviewing teams
● (Good to have) M.Tech. in CS, M.Sc. in CS, or Masters in Engineering
Management (MEM) from a reputed university
● (Good to have) Experience in managing product(s)/team budgets
● (Good to have) Experience in customer/client engagement
● (Good to have) Planning, management, and documentation skills
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
● Salary: CTC INR 21-30 LPA
● Working Days: Monday - Friday
● Flexible working hours (9 hours per day)
● Work-from-home during pandemic
● Total number of leaves in a year: 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and
● 1 work-from-home per month when working in the office during normalcy
● Medical Insurance
● Opportunity to grow your career & become the company’s CTO
Qualification Required -
- Total of 8-12 years- experience building cutting edge products. Experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years- experience in people management
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
You are an ideal candidate if you prefer to work on Python and have-
- Experience in building and operating web-based applications.
- Experience in managing an engineering team.
- Proven ability in system design/architecture and building scalable systems and teams.
- Ability to architect, design and code, instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Experience in a Hyperlocal / Internet / E-Commerce environment.
- Experience with system monitoring and alerting for availability and performance.
- Previous fullstack experience in both dynamically and statically typed languages.
Also, you will be responsible for
- Working with a very talented & driven young engineering team
- Planning out and detailing features that need to be implemented with the Product Team
- Prioritizing features along with the product team and VP Engineering/CTO
- Program Managing releases-Setting up development & deployment processes and then managing them on a day to day basis
- Making sure the sense of ownership among each developer doesn- t go down. Have constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
- Build the hiring roadmap and team growth strategy along with the VP engineering & the TA team.