Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
· It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
· Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
· Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
· Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
· Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
· Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
· 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
· Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
· Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
· Intermediate in between client and developer.
· Make SRS report for requirement.
· International business development
· Mentor the junior business development executive
· Take ownership for the business growth
Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
Salary:- up to 18000
Job Time:- 09:45 to 06:45
Identifying sales opportunities through extensive market research.
Selling different products and services of website to potential customers.
New client acquisition and help them understand the various online solutions available with the business.
Maintaining relationship and growing business from the existing clients.
Executing cold calls and email campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
E- Mail Content Marketing.
Technical Content Development.
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
POSITION TITLE: Senior Business Development Executive (Software Services Sales)
SCOPE: Global Scope/Lead Generation to Closure
LOCATION: Navi Mumbai (Remote OK)
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specializes in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
Our focus always is business enablement by leveraging the latest technologies and we provide a broad and deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions that measurably improve performance.
Our services enable customers to "Do Business Better" through optimum use of technology and process excellence and helps them perform and compete better in this ever-changing market environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Prior experience in the business development role with a software development company
- Prior experience generating leads in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand markets for custom software development projects.
- Prior experience required successfully getting projects on platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc.
- Your experience in IT/custom software development sales to mid sized companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience being part of relevant business networks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Responsible for placing bids and submitting proposals and closing deals on Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, PeoplePerhour portals.
- Responsible for actively connecting potential prospects on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator, cold call and outbound calling.
- Potential clients, email marketing and travel to client sites for cold visits and client interaction if required
- Responsible to work closely with our Sales and Marketing Leadership to ensure they are successful and to gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply the requirements to meet them
- Responsible for lead generation and taking the prospect to the next stage (client meeting to discuss their needs).
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization through CRM and our internal database.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing effective sales plans and strategies using sales methodology.
Meeting Sales targets.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
DESIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Should be excellent at maintaining professional relationships
- Should have the knack for networking
- Extrovert personality
- Fluent and proactive communicator, both verbal and written
- Possess a positive attitude towards work, responsibilities and others
- Use time effectively and bring a strong work ethic
- Detailed oriented and self-directed
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND FOR THIS ROLE:
MBA in sales and marketing with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology would be fit.
Establishing new contacts
End to end sales cycle.