- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
This opportunity is for you if,
- 4 to 6 years overall experience, 2 to 3 years experience in React Native
- You have experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale using Redux/MobX frameworks Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) background
- You have experience in building, deploying, and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and business
- You have the capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment
- You have experience with architecture and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
- You have experience working on small, fast-moving teams Understanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
at Suvi(We can provide upto 60LPA)
❖ Responsible for requirements gathering, solution definition,
development and deployment of mobile applications for the Vahak
❖ Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile
❖ Design interfaces to improve user experience.
❖ Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Troubleshoot and
debug to optimize performance
❖ Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may
influence overall enterprise architecture.
❖ Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and
explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in
alignment with the business.
SKILLS LOOKING FOR
❖ Between 5-10 years proven work experience as a developer for Android in the mobile
development industry with a track record of developing apps released to the public.
❖ Algorithms and data structure.
❖ Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle.
❖ Experience and understanding of government services, security & mobility domains.
❖ Excellent Experience with Java/J2EE, Eclipse, XML, Android APIs, Android SDK and
❖ Experience in working with SQLite Database.
❖ Experience in developing back-end services preferably with Golang/Python.
❖ Solid understanding and experience with object-oriented programming and associated
❖ Proficiency working with object-oriented design, data structures, and complexity
❖ Experience of working with the back-end developer in the process of building the
❖ Experience with open-source APIs such as Google Maps, Google Places, etc.
❖ Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
❖ Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
❖ Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end
❖ Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA).
❖ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git, SVN
❖ Individuals with knowledge of Flutter will be highly preferred.
- Working experience in using the any of the design principles MVVM or MVP
- Experience in using Web Services and SQLite data base
- Experience in Multithreading concepts – Rx JAVA
- Experience in using version control systems like SVN, GIT Hub, Bitbucket etc
- Experience in using Dependency injection principles in android
- Experience in using design patterns
- Experience integration with 3rd party API’s like Facebook, gmail, retrofit, Picasso & 3rd party libraries
- Experience/Knowledge in using google Flutter
- Design, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience Working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take ownership over your work.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
If interested, then request you revert with your updated CV
1. Atleast developed 2-5 Application Individually & Publishing apps on Google PlayStore and Apple store.
2.Heavy data storage in Preferences, SQLite database, and Realm and Any storage.
3. Understanding of React app architecture (Android & IOS).
4.Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and Basic & Strong knowledge ofReact Native.
5.Hands-on Exposure like Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle/Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Soptle is looking for an Android Developer with expertise in Kotlin / Java to contribute to the development and growth of the Soptle platform. You will be working on developing and maintaining Soptle applications powering millions of retailers and thousands of manufacturers.
You would work on the development of fast and user-friendly application for our retailers and partners.
- As an Android Developer, you will build UI components for our Android application; you will design, implement and follow architecture patterns.
- You will work closely with product managers to implement new features/experiments in the product.
- You will work with APIs and integrate them, implement local DBs and caching, and have end-to-end ownership of the things you build.
- Perform data analysis, crash analysis and troubleshoot technical issues with the application.
- As an early engineer, work with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
You should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in android development
- Expertise in Kotlin / Java
- Experience working with REST APIs and integrating them
- Experience working with Notification systems
- Experience in caching and local databases
Good to have :
- Knowledge of Retrofit or Volley
- Knowledge Glide or Picasso
- Knowledge of Dagger, Hilt or Koin
- Understanding of major app architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Jetpack libraries
- Knowledge of Google Play Services
- Knowledge of Firebase Services
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components
- Experience in Unit tests
- Experience in Instrumentation tests
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Understanding of memory management tools
- Understanding of performance monitoring tools
- Exposure to UI/UX best practices
Great to have:
- Experience with modularized apps
- Experience in Flutter/React-Native
- Experience in Design Systems
- Understanding of localization/internationalization
- Strong drive to learn and grow as the platform evolves
Toyota Connected is looking for a Manager (iOS/Android) Mobile Development. The Senior
Developer will architect/design, develop, and support native mobile applications, SDKs, and
design systems/component libraries in the vehicle IoT space applying their knowledge in a highlyenergized, fast-paced, and innovative startup like environment.
Be a go-to resource for modern, native iOS and Android development in Swift/Kotlin. Lead,
Mentor others while also being hands-on to deliver significant functionality every Sprint.
Creatively solve technical issues. Deliver solutions in a complex environment while collaborating
with cross platform team members.
What you will do:
• Design and develop software to develop cutting edge solutions
• Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers
• Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by building quick
prototypes or proof of concepts with several business and technical stakeholder groups
in both internal and external organizations
• Convert the proof of concepts to production-grade solutions that can scale for millions of
• Lead, nurture and mentor a technical team of iOS & Android developers to develop the
solutions• Be hands-on and lead from the front in following best practices in app development and
associated tooling, security and testing.
• Operate in a highly-iterative Agile (Scrum) development environment
• Work collaboratively in a diverse environment
• Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
• Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
You are a successful candidate if you:
• Strong experience developing Android applications + exposure in IOS - deploying in
• Have minimum 8 years’ experience in Software Engineering of which at least 4 years’
experience in building mobile apps
• Strong experience building and maintaining iOS frameworks using CocoaPods or
maintaining Android libraries via Gradle/Maven/Bintray
• Strong to moderate experience with functional/reactive programming patterns, using
RxJava and/or RxSwift, to build applications from the ground up is a plus.
• Strong experience collaborating with designers and UX experts to create great user
• Experience with Sketch/Zeplin is a plus.
• Strong hands-on coding experience in Swift and/or Kotlin Experience integrating with
and/or building standard RESTful web services.
• Experience with GraphQL is also a plus. You have released or worked as part of a team to
release apps in the iOS App Store and/or Google Play Store
• Experience mentoring junior developers is a must and preferable to have experience
managing a team of developers
• Experience developing for backends in public cloud environments is preferable.
• You are confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and
experience. You are also receptive to feedback and open to revising your plans when
What’s in it for you?
• Top of the line compensation!
• You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time
• Yearly gym membership reimbursement & Free catered lunches.
• No dress code! We trust you are responsible enough to choose what’s appropriate to wear
for the day.• Opportunity to build products that improves the safety and convenience of millions of
• New cool office space and other awesome benefits!
About Toyota Connected
If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services thatwow and delight our customers and the world around us.
About the Team:
Toyota Connected India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to design, develop Highperformance Cloud-native mobile applications and leverage cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer’s experience with their vehicle. This is a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative & collaborative environment and you will be part of a young, dynamic team working towards reimaging the future of mobility solutions. The OneApp team is responsible for creating consumer facing mobile application to deliver exceptional experiences for customers interacting with Toyota ecosystem. From making it possible to start your car and checking fuel range in the comforts of your home to using smartphone as a digital key, we are driving transformation in Connected Mobility. Come help us re-imagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
Who we are
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
The iOS Team
Our iOS team is always keen to stay ahead of the curve by always adopting the latest tech in the valley. We were first to market with adopting iPhone X layout, implementing ARKit in 2017, and Siri Shortcuts in 2018. We have been featured across app store over a dozen times in the past 2 years in Today, Apps, and Travel section.
At ixigo, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. So, if you love everything about Apple and our beloved Swift, we would love you to join our iOS arsenal to build the best travel apps in the world and get our hands on whatever comes up in the next WWDC and iOS.
Role & Responsibility
As an iOS Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design, and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications
- In-depth understanding of Swift
- Up to date experience with UIKit, CoreLocation, Core Data(or Realm) and other iOS frameworks
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers and collaborating with technical and business partners
- Good understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers
- Loves fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!