Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- A stipend of INR 8,000/mo with the possibility of a full-time offer(Stipend+ 300%) depending on performance.
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for Generating the business leads and accountability of the assigned project.
- Responsible for Client acquisition and vendor Onboarding Management.
- Coordinating and follow-ups with new and existing clients and maintain healthy relationship with them.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business e meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, Lead Generation, Follow-ups etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Directly impact revenue generation.
- Advice potential leads about the benefits of our services through detailed discussions.
- Hand holding clients throughout end-to-end customer experience.
- Convert leads to profitable revenue generation.
- Coordinate with other teams for effective & smooth process flow.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and take continuous follow ups throughout the sales channel.
- Build good rapport with the clients and take feedback to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
Our Gurgaon-based client focuses on helping local businesses grow by introducing them to their SaaS platform. They are into everything local, from Listing & Review management, across social platforms, search platforms, and more. They are also into building and managing hyperlocal targeted advertising campaigns.
Founded in 2014, our client is a location data management platform. They serve multi-location enterprises across India and South East Asia. They are also helping brands to engage with audiences through their store-level messaging capabilities. The company earned a revenue of over $5 Million in the year 2021.
They have been awarded in various categories in the last few years, a few examples of which are IDMA Awards, Vega Awards, Landy Awards, Digixx Awards, Echo Awards etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the client portfolio of multi-location large brands. You should be able to build strong sustainable relationships based on your in-depth knowledge and high-performance.
What you will do:
- Managing and executing entire sales process from prospecting to closure, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Delivering highest service levels at all times, making clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage the platform to meet their KPIs
- Onboarding the customers once they sign up on the platform and working towards up-selling other products from the company
- Achieving high sense of customer satisfaction with focus on growing the accounts by being the trusted advisor to clients
- Working with highly driven entrepreneurs and mentors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate, Preferably MBA from Renowned B-School
- Min. 2- 4 Years of successful journey selling SaaS/ Ad Tech in Indian Market
- Proven success in beating sales targets and following a consultative sales approach on behalf of the clients
- Ability to push new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
- Savvy with digital productivity tools and well versed with analysing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel
- Data, digital advertising and/ or platform sales experience is a big plus
- Very strong and convincing communication and presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Understanding of the importance of building successful case studies
- Hunter mindset
- Ability to connect with key decision makers at client side
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading or supporting project development of new energy storage and renewables and storage projects, as well as supporting due diligence on M&A efforts of such projects.
What you will do:
- Understanding all policies and regulatory frameworks that directly impact the company’s business models
- Building and maintaining relationships with state agencies, transmission providers, contractors, consultants, etc., including mid/senior level
- Leading or supporting the promotion of the company’s objectives with policy-makers and regulatory agencies at state and local levels, including mid/senior levels
- Performing feasibility studies and guiding financial modelling of new projects and prospects
- Periodic monitoring and reporting on all projects and prospects under development
- Tracking and analyzing the company’s competitive environment, including new technologies and new competitors
- Coordinating business development activities between various departments and stakeholders
- Providing ongoing training and development to the Business Development team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or another related field
- 3–7 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Project Development or a relevant field
- Energy Project Development experience is a big plus
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Company Brief: Semantics Evolution is one of the top-notch translation service providers offering its language translations and localization services to business enterprises.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Generate business and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, online campaigns, cold calling, networking (like, LinkedIn, Just Dial, IndiaMart, Sulekha, Yellow pages, PPC), and other means (tradeshows, etc.)
• Generate, pursue and close translation and interpreting opportunities in our key sectors and with target companies
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and reporting • Manage prospect pipeline and record customer interactions
• Create, maintain and leverage client relationships
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop and promote the
company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
• Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
• To work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing, and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions for new clients.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Fluency in English is essential
• University College degree
• Proven experience selling translation, interpreting, and localization services
• Negotiation and deal-closing skills
• Communication skills including the delivery of presentations and pitches
• Business analysis, planning, and organizational skills
• Experience in working with high-value sales targets
• Commercial awareness and results focus
• Engaging and consulting with senior-level management
• Experience in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, V-tiger) to track sales activity
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Remote, WFH
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Essential Qualification -
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.