- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating the design into high quality code.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Mobile App development with full stack development capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good knowledge on code signing, debugging tools and project configuration on Android.
- Sound knowledge of REST Standards
- Experience working with a relational database
- Nice To Have
- Strong algorithm/ data structures design and problem solving skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS is a plus.
- Soft Skills
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
Industry - IT software/services (Digital Consulting /Digital Apps/Clous & devops services)
Location – Hinjewadi – Phase I (Work from home due to COVID-19 situation)
Education - Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Experience – 2-5Years
Joining - Immediate / 15 days
Excellent Communication Skills
Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project
manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each
other as problems arise.
Follow Full Stack's detailed development process
‘Good Good Piggy’ is an Ed-FinTech start-up that encourages the new generation to develop the life-skill of managing the entire money management equation digitally, because the future of money is digital. We recognize the importance of reinforcing good behaviour, habits and skills from a young age.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Total Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Notice Period: 30-45 Days
- Preferred Location: Delhi NCR
- Role: Full Stack Developer
- Industry Type: Ed-FinTech
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Software Development
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Setup/configure CI/CD pipeline leveraging AWS native services or traditional tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc)
- Deploy applications on AWS platform leveraging AWS platform services like EC2, EBS, S3, CodeArtifact etc
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Java required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Working with Agile framework especially is necessary
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
B.Tech/B.E./MCA or Equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin, JAVA and Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, RxJava, JSON Parsing and Web Services
- A self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Designation: MAC and iOS Developer
- No of Vacancy: 2
- Reporting To: CTO
- Permanent Remote Job
- Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in MAC OS and iOS Development
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in IT & above
- Experience in creating applications for Mac OS X and iOS Applications
- Excellent in Objective-C and Swift
- Exposure working with C++ programming language for Mac application
- Integrate apps with authentication APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
- Engineers with 1-6 years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android along with MVVM, Dagger2, Room, LiveData, Coroutine & JetPack-Components
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation and in-depth experience with multi threaded and networked applications
- Worked with Restful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Solid experience with Git Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidhiring&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#androidhiring https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringduringcovid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#hiringduringcovid https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringandroid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#HiringAndroid
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms, and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
- Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
We are looking for a skilled professional proficient enough in working on building apps on Android platform.
As a developer, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Responsibilities and Duties
Develop, Deploy and Maintain mobile applications on Android.
Developing high performance personal and commercial applications with Push notification, location based services, social features.
Primary testing the applications and ensuring the programs and applications do not have glitches, errors, or low functionality.
Fixing bugs by collaborating with QA team members.
Understanding of configuration aspects of devices - Configuration utility, configuration profiles.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in iPhone applications development.
• Ability to conceptualize and design mobile applications based on client need.
• Ability to lead and mentor a small team of developers.
• Ability to understand business requirements.
• Should be able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Overall 0.6-3 years of development experience on Android with Kotlin.
Should have atleat one enterprise application on Google Play Store.
Should be willing to relocate to Pune.