- Proven track record in Client Acquisition and Business Development with Captive customers, aggressive approach toward winning clients.
- identify potential GIC clients and generate leads, participate in the RFP-Proposal and presentation preparation and delivery process.
Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and placements
Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Good key level contacts and a consistent track record of reaching targets, manage relationships from start to end and provide customer satisfaction
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills, Excellence in persuasive selling techniques, create enthusiasm for services.
- Should have a knack for experimenting and zeal to explore new ways to interact with client.
- Extensive exposure working with captive customers.
- Map the account business unit wise, connect with all the Hiring Managers - build relations in order to generate business requirement.
- Should have extensively worked on Account mapping, mining and farming activities.
- Should have knowledge on end to end IT recruitment process sourcing -Identifying screening short listing interviewing candidates.
- Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission. Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities
- Set up meetings with client decision makers( practice leaders/Director), create and maintain excellent relationships with clients specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the service according to their specifications.
- Own the client requirements and delight the customer with quality & timely delivery.
- Manage sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, mainly through references and social networking.
Guide & motivate the team to source profiles, screening them and engaging with the candidates.
- Be hands on in above activities and contribute significantly to the total closures. Experience in handling multiple clients escalations/ issues
- Excellent presentation, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Strong people skills, assertive and ability to lead and engage with all stakeholders
- Focused more on Strategy planning and the targets
About Infobahn Softworld India LLP
About the Role
If you have a reputation for building rapport, the business acumen to undertake development with an eye for market expansion and can think creatively to find the ideal solution, we welcome your submission.
Your mission at ProApp
Customer facing: You will be connecting with customers directly to understand their experience and come up with best possible solutions for the business to grow.
Collaboration with multiple teams: You will work closely with multiple teams at ProApp to ensure smooth functioning of all the activities that leads to building a strong relationship with Customers.
Generate new business: This is an interesting activity where you play an important role of bringing a new customer leads on board from scratch.You will be required to Generate and Develop new business opportunities through various Lead Generation methods.
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
Approach - Willing to learn everyday and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
Honest - High level of integrity and strong commitment to build a successful pipeline Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
It would be great if you have some experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
If you want to be play an important role in ProApp's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place. Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the Product Manager of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads. Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is in your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
Business Development Executive
We are seeking an energetic investment product sales specialist to help drive sales and grow the business. You will be resourceful, highly organized and self-motivated to increase sales. A background in sales of investment products or real estate sales is strongly desirable.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provide you a variety of alternate investment options which are focused on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
- Develop sales strategies and successfully create business from new and existing customer
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand the concepts pertaining to real estate investments
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Discover and onboard potential channel partners (Wealth managers, Real estate brokers etc)
- Take complete ownership for the customer relationship
- Manage leads in CRM software
- Proven experience in B2C sales (Above 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software
- Interested in personal finance and investments
- Attention to detail, time management, team player and multitasking
- Possess financial acumen - a strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts
Job location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
This position is open for freshers & experienced Business Developers. You will be working with an amazing team and will have tremendous opportunities to learn and grow quickly. We are looking for Business development executive to work on our product Faveo Helpdesk
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business from across the world.
- Most of the clients will be from outside India. Manage your work time efficiently to cover different timezones.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering.
- 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- An MBA is preferred.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientèle. You will be the front face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.Individuals who are comfortable interacting with a wide range of people can become business development associates. Great interpersonal skills promote interest, which can ultimately lead to purchases. It also doesn’t hurt to have a pleasant phone voice. Other essential factors include:
Salesmanship – understanding the needs of others and presenting your company as capable of meeting their desires leads to buying
Thick skin – potential customers do not always wish to be contacted and sales efforts fail quite routinely, so the ability to move on from negative situations is imperative
Multitasking skills – juggling multiple projects and clients is commonplace and requires good time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
Industry background – experience in the area in which one is selling can be required or at least helpful, such as healthcare knowledge when promoting medical insurance
Analytical skills. Person must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate insurance policy.
Communication skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively with customers by listening to their requests and suggesting suitable policies.
Initiative. Person need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
Self-confidence. Person should be confident when making “cold” calls (calls to prospective customers who have not been contacted before). They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure if rejected.
Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and on-board new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Prospect using Linked in, lead lists, and existing clients to qualify for corporate sales leads
Design new & innovative approaches to reach corporate decision-makers at scale, using tools and technologies. Meet corporate HRs and business owners, and close deals as efficiently
Making powerful sales presentations and create solutions based on needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
Looking For Rocket Singh, Who can Make us fly.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Exp : 1 yr + Minimum.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
We’re looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Zoho CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process;
Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Bachelor’s degree is required
3 years of experience in sales – particularly in Software Services
Excellent written and verbal communication
Knowledge of productivity tools and software
Must have good negotiation skills
Must be able to create good presentations