Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Business Development Manager
Min. Experience:- 2 to 3 Years
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- No bar for right candidate (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Benefits of working with our company:-
- Only 5 days working,
- We provide training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves, Cultural events, Month end party and others
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
About App Ides InfoTech Pvt Ltd
Business Development Executive
We are seeking an energetic investment product sales specialist to help drive sales and grow the business. You will be resourceful, highly organized and self-motivated to increase sales. A background in sales of investment products or real estate sales is strongly desirable.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provide you a variety of alternate investment options which are focused on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
- Develop sales strategies and successfully create business from new and existing customer
- Manage a large number of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Understand the concepts pertaining to real estate investments
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures
- Discover and onboard potential channel partners (Wealth managers, Real estate brokers etc)
- Take complete ownership for the customer relationship
- Manage leads in CRM software
- Proven experience in B2C sales (Above 2 years)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently with clients and peers
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software
- Interested in personal finance and investments
- Attention to detail, time management, team player and multitasking
- Possess financial acumen - a strong grasp of basic financial principles and concepts
Job location - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
ABOUT THE ROLE -
As a Counsellor you will be responsible for generating leads, explaining our education course higher career growth with potential Parents, Students, and others.
This role requires end-to-end ownership of the sales funnel.
We are looking for self-starter who is good at convincing others and enjoy doing sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION –
1.Need to make good no. calls per day.
2.own sales target by Fixing of at demos per day and close deals.
3.Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
4.Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – including reaching out on Social media, calls, emails, etc.
5.Communication with and information existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES-
- Good at convincing others and excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Ability to develop a good relationships with current and potential clients
- self-motivated and Win-Win attitude
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our clientèle. You will be the front face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.Individuals who are comfortable interacting with a wide range of people can become business development associates. Great interpersonal skills promote interest, which can ultimately lead to purchases. It also doesn’t hurt to have a pleasant phone voice. Other essential factors include:
Salesmanship – understanding the needs of others and presenting your company as capable of meeting their desires leads to buying
Thick skin – potential customers do not always wish to be contacted and sales efforts fail quite routinely, so the ability to move on from negative situations is imperative
Multitasking skills – juggling multiple projects and clients is commonplace and requires good time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
Industry background – experience in the area in which one is selling can be required or at least helpful, such as healthcare knowledge when promoting medical insurance
Analytical skills. Person must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate insurance policy.
Communication skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively with customers by listening to their requests and suggesting suitable policies.
Initiative. Person need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
Self-confidence. Person should be confident when making “cold” calls (calls to prospective customers who have not been contacted before). They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure if rejected.
Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and on-board new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Prospect using Linked in, lead lists, and existing clients to qualify for corporate sales leads
Design new & innovative approaches to reach corporate decision-makers at scale, using tools and technologies. Meet corporate HRs and business owners, and close deals as efficiently
Making powerful sales presentations and create solutions based on needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
1. Generate a lead, qualify it through opportunity discovery, set a face-to-face appointment, submit a proposal and follow through until the deal is closed as won
2. Research on organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
3. Work on increasing the revenue from existing customers while attracting new ones by way of client acquisition and penetration
4. Engage with the top-level executives of the developers/contractors in the industry to generate leads through product presentation/demos and effectively communicate the product's value proposition.
Note: Only those candidates apply who have been into B2B Sales or IT & Software selling industry only in Sales profile.
Businesses that partner with The WAD Agency come in all shapes, sizes & market caps. Your knowledge of Digital marketing combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new businesses are won over. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you are expected to match the WAD-Caliber pitching, service & market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently hunt for new prospects and business avenues. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their digital marketing can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships to help grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You'll also build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards strategic goals.
Responsibilities: (The candidate must be willing to travel to office )
- Pitching for selling services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Generate leads using digital marketing techniques like Email Mktg, Adwords etc this will be achieved by working in coherence with our dedicated digital marketing team
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Cold calling for generating new leads
- Should be an amazing presenter, preferably a good articulator
- Should be an expert in making Pitches/Presentations Company Website: www.thewadagency.com
2) Identifying potential business source/partners for the growth of the firm
3) Handling Initial client interaction/Understanding clients requirement
4) Lead Generation