NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Mean Stack Developer
Location: Pune (Remote)
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Ability to work independently in small teams
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST,) using JSON.
- Good Knowledge of Angular, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Good Knowledge of Docker, CICD pipeline.
- Good in Writing effective APIs
- Developing front-end and back-end website Architecture.
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule. ● Test Software to ensure the responsiveness and efficiency of applications. ● Experienced in Unit Testing with frameworks like Mocha and Chai.
- Meeting both technical and consumer/client needs.
- Expertise in optimizing app performance.
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- Write technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and review the code.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacations
- Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
- Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Generous Bonus Schemes
- Oversea Working Placements
- Dynamic International Clientele
- Multiple Learning Opportunities
- Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
- Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
MEAN STACK DEVELOPER
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 2 to 4years
Role: Product Engineer (MEAN STACK Developer)
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Designing and developing responsive applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
Demonstrable experience with AngularJS or ReactJS or Vue.JS, NodeJS, Express.JS, HTML5, and CSS.
Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
Experience in backend web development.
Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker Swarm
Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PosgreSQL.
An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
Excellent documentation skills.
Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts).
Working knowledge of AngularJS or React.
Experience working with web sockets.
Familiarity with the AWS stack.
Experience in application security testing.
Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
Contributions to open source communities.
A strong technologist at Hitwicket cares about code modularity, scalability and reusability and thrives in a complex and ambiguous environment.
1. Design and develop game features from prototype to full implementation
mobile gaming experience
3. Understand cross-platform development and client server applications to give Players a
seamless and fun mobile gaming experience
4. Implement game functionality by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into
functional and engaging features in the game
5. Get involved in all areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, and User
6. Take ownership of the game and work closely with the Product and Design teams
7. Help maintain code quality by writing robust code to be used by millions of users
8. Develop crazy new experiences for our players and think outside the box to deliver
9. Be proactive, support and contribute new ideas to game design.
10. Work experience of 4 - 10 years is preferable
11. Experience of team management is a plus
12. A broad skill set is a strength! We are a small team, so cross discipline skills are highly valued.
What we offer you?
- Casual dress every single day
- 5 days a week
- Well stocked pantry
- Work with cool people and delight millions of gamers across the globe
- ESOPs and other incentives
At Hitwicket we are empowering the World’s One Billion Cricket Fans to engage with Cricket like never before. Combining the mass market appeal of Cricket with the Technology powered immersion of Mobile Gaming is our mission.
Founded by alumni of ISB and VIT University, Hitwicket is one of the pallbearers of the Indian gaming industry. Hitwicket is the Winner of Prime Minister Modi's AatmaNirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge in Games. More than 3 Million users across 70 countries play Hitwicket.
Our work culture is driven by speed, innovation and passion, not by hierarchy. Our work philosophy is centered around building a company like a 'Sports Team' where each member has an important role to play for the success of the company as a whole.
Learn, have fun and build a Game that millions of people love to play! Join us on this epic journey!
We are building a startup to enable millions of developers and corporations around the world to deliver end-to-end software solutions through our low-code platform, with features like custom schema development and button click UI making. The idea and solution have already been validated with top founders and investors, with hundreds of potential clients in the pipeline.
The team comprises graduates from colleges such as IIT Bombay, IIT Madras, NID Ahmedabad, and others.
We are looking for passionate & hungry folks to join as core team members across tech and product. Roles include Frontend Dev, Backend Dev, UI/UX Designer, and Graphic Designer. Salaries range from ₹20 LPA - ₹30 LPA + bonus (with ESOPs) on a performance basis.
Do not miss out on an opportunity to be an early part of Startup by applying at: brokenatom.io
At Broken, we expect the person to have the following qualities:
- Independent thinking
- Interest and will to learn
- Team player
- Comfortable in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in full-stack development is desirable with particular emphasis on ReactJS and NodeJS
- ReactJS Development
- UI/UX Testing
- Styling and Basic Graphic Design
- NodeJS Development
- Express Server Framework
- JEST Test Suit
- API Management
- Elasticsearch Database Design
- NoSQL Databases like DynamoDB
- Version Control: GIT
- AWS Technologies
Perks at Broken:
- A chance to work on emerging technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee development programs along with paid online courses
Senior Fullstack Developer (MERN Stack) having min 4 years of relevant experience with hands-on experience in handling all aspects of Product Management internal and external facing Product development. Work with Founders to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique value based on customer needs and expectation. Work closely with development and program management to deliver products and features.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle, including product conceptualization, prototyping, and development
- Software development experience to not just be able to solve stuff on your own but also to better communicate / manage and colloborate between team
- Hands on leader who's comfortable coding, providing code reviews, and leading complex architectural design discussions in team setting. Can set coding standards, ensure quality.
- Team leading experience
- Technical Expertise in AWS deployment
- Very deep capabilities to architect enterprise class applications on the cloud with web/mobile front ends. Microservices Architecture. Cross-platform integrations.
UI - Tailwind, styled components, react (familiar in Functional components and hooks) and react router
State management - Redux and redux saga,
Backend - Express and node,
Database - Redis and MongoDB with mongoose ODM
You will work on long-term web applications for innovative startups and established SMEs. Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development — from architecture to implementation — and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
- You have at least 2 year professional experience building web applications and APIs using a modern programming language and framework. We use Laravel, Django and .NET, experience with any of these is a plus.
- You have strong and up-to-date knowledge of class-based programming.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience building single page applications using React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP and know how to make a reliable and modern web API (REST).
- You have worked on at least one large complex web application.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM, Composer and a proper IDE (IntelliJ).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Laravel/Django/.NET and its ecosystem.
- You have in-depth knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem.
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux and know how to architect large maintainable single page applications.
- You write automated tests and perform automated end-to-end testing.
- You have Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip, Bitbucket Pipelines), Docker and automating cloud deployments.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB, Memcached, Redis and search engines like Elasticsearch and can explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- You have experience working on high load applications and multi-server architectures.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.