Desired Candidate Profile
1. Exp. In online bidding on various portal like Elance, Guru, Freelancer, Odesk, Upwork etc.
2. Expert in generating business from online bidding.
Writing proposals, costing and negotiations.
3. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
4. Candidate should be flexible in working hours.
5. Generate new business leads for Web design, graphic design, web development & internet marketing.
About Adiyogi Technosoft Pvt Ltd
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on revenue growth
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales executive in IT Services company
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Business Development Manager’
CupShup is looking for a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new-venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Post Graduation in business or related fields preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in acquisition of brands, B2B sales, consultative sales
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales techniques
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Agile to adapt with the dynamic business environment
Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
You can read about us and understand how we have brewed innovation in detail at www.cupshup.co.in
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards.
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing company to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SasS product Lets Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
If making a difference to the working culture across companies sounds exciting, then this is the job for you.
We expect you to play a critical role in developing the sales strategy. You will be responsible for all Sales Activity, more specifically, identifying, developing and closing new opportunities. In addition to having a successful track record in business acquisition working with middle and senior level management, you will also demonstrate a proactive approach to building new relationships. Essential that you are a focused performer who is in the habit of beating Sales targets.
AVP - Product Sales
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Have complete ownership of product sales
- Potential for the role to evolve into a business leadership role
Measures of success
- Building and implementing a successful Sales Strategy.
- Healthy pipeline of clients and prospective business opportunities.
- Over achieving sales targets assigned.
- Win long term business deals.
Responsibilities of the role
- To constantly keep oneself updated with key trends in the market.
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue. Networking within assigned client organizations to understand organizational structures and prospective business needs and sale opportunities.
- Devise strategies and execute tactics to pitch and secure new business.
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads and proactiveness in putting forward suggested actions to achieve sales targets
- Responsible for reporting as per business requirements. Assessing assigned client contractual situations to ensure the best possible agreement structure is in place to lock in clients
What you will need
- You are self-motivated and have high levels of energy about what you do and the products you are presenting.
- A great balance of business and commercial acumen along with understanding of technology and SaaS products
- A strong bias for using relevant analytical tools and taking data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
Starting salary 20000 INR, expecting salary 40000+ INR
Effebot is looking for managers who will be selling...Effebot!
Hello, we’re an international company, founded in Russia in 2013. Though we’re located in Perm, we’re expanding worldwide and now are looking for new team members!
Effebot is an effective voice mailing service which provides smart robocalls with IVR customization and speech recognition.
Effebot can be used for any outbound calls: cold callings, surveys, complaints and claims fixing, notifications, etc. It can easily and quickly inform clients about promotions, sales or news. Effebot also provides cloud solutions for inbound calls.
We are a team of 130+ great specialists, and we are happy to welcome new employees to our ranks.
You may see more on our website: https://effebot.com/
So, if you:
- have a successful experience in cold calling sales (from 2 years);
- have an experience of remote work, enjoy it, know how to organize your work day by yourself;
- are responsible - we trust you to be our representative in your country and we want to rely on you;
- are ambitious - with good motivation you’ll be earning more;
- can fluently speak English (other languages are a nice advantage!);
- are proud to call your speech diverse and literate.
Then you’re welcome to apply to our team!
What you’ll need to do:
- search for new clients in India;
- effectively negotiate with clients’ representatives of different levels;
- develop clients;
- make a lot of outbound calls;
- work in the amoCRM system.
What you need to have:
- access to Internet;
- USB headphones;
- willing to work and earn.
- after onboarding your salary is around 20000 INR monthly
- plus 20-30% from sales you made
- we expect you to earn at least 500-600$.
- remote work (you work from your home);
- working hours 10-19 (IST);
- working days are from Monday to Friday;
- good-working onboarding process;
- career perspectives.
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Working Days: Wednesday to Sunday (Week off: Monday and Tuesday)
Age: Not more than 29 years of age
Routematic is looking to expand beyond India, into the Phillipines, Brazil and South Africa market. Read more about us at http://www.routematic.com/" target="_blank">www.routematic.com
I am looking for a Business Head to fuel the expansion. However, given the current Pandemic situation, the candidate will initially work as a sales consultant. The consultant will have to 'earn' his/her right to setup and expand the business in the country.
The role will entail assisting me in setting up the business:
- Lead generation and deal closure: The Consultant will initiall focus on generating leads with Corporates/transport companies for sales of our SaaS Product.
- Once certain deals have been closed, the consultant role will be converted into a full time position and a full time office will be setup to service the clients and generate more leads to fuel the expansion.
- Extensive Corpoate sales experience
- Past exposure to BPO or transport industry
- Ability to take risk and a taste for adventure - Only indivuals with ability to work as a sales consultant who are willing to work on a commission basis may apply.