Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
· Build an enterprise application using Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Gradle.
· Work with Postgres database on AWS RDS.
· Manage the application on AWS cloud.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the project.
· Fix the issues reported by application users.
· Code Review and Code Optimization
· Coordinate with the development team to manage the fixes and code changes and code merge
· Manage the backend Java, Database changes/bugs along with UI changes/bugs.
· You should know what RESTful services are and have experience working with such APIs in the backend.
· Exposure to Java based technologies such as the Spring framework and RDBMS such as PostgreSQL is preferred. You must be able to connect to a database, write simple SQL statements to verify end-to-end functionality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java platform and technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with HTML5, CSS and Angular.
- Experience with enterprise level application design and development is a must.
- Expert level knowledge in Java Spring framework, JHipster, PostgreSQL, HTML5, Angular, CSS
- Must have previously worked in an environment using version control systems such as Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS such as Postgres and MySQL. Should be proficient in SQL and assessing performance of queries. Some ability to monitor and maintain the database is needed.
- Experience with AWS RDS is MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience deploying Java applications on the AWS cloud.
- Ability to handle front-end development (Angular JS) is a MUST.
- Experience working with Monday, Atlassian project management tools (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence) or similar is a must.
- Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 3-5 years’ experience in technology roles
- Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B or enterprise context
- Experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring & SpringBoot
- Experience working in databases and SQL queries for high-performance
- Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
- A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration environments
- Highly effective at communicating
- Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and learning together
Skill Set - Java 8, Spring boot, Angular 4+ Version.
Experience - 3 to 10
3 to 5 – 15.50 LPA
5+ - 19 LPA
Notice Period – 90 Days
Location - Anywhere south to Chennai
YourMauka.com is a fast paced SaaS marketplace for management professionals for faster hiring. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
- Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP (laravel)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
Developing front end website architecture
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
Ensuring responsiveness of applications
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
Overall 4+ years of experience
Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
Worked on serverless technologies
Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
Knowledge of cloud architecture
Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
Should be innovative and communicative in approach
Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient Software Engineer
to work with our product development team. Work in a fast moving and forward
thinking development environment that is constantly researching and rapidly
implementing the latest technologies.
Develop test driven, high quality Java based web applications according to
technical designs and user specifications
Follow and encourage software development best practices
Continually add to your knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
principles and techniques
Follow and encourage Agile software development best practices and
evolve those practices with your team
Work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce
Mentor fellow developers and gain the skills to move you to the next level
Evaluate new technologies and frameworks to implement into projects
4+years experience in an Open Source development environment
B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering or equivalent
Must possess effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability
to work successfully in a team environment
Experience with SQL databases
MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, or WebWork
Strong Linux/Unix operating system usage and command line familiarity
Familiarity with IDE tools such as Eclipse
Experience implementing and consuming SOAP or REST based web
Ruby, Groovy, Perl, or similar interpreted languages
JMS or other message-driven architectures
Practicing Test Driven Development
Experience Required :
- Must have hands on development experience of 4 to 8 years.
Skills Required :
Candidate must have good experience in the following :
- Angular JS/Vue JS
- Java script/Jquery
- SQL Server
- WEB API Good To Have :
1. DevExpress / DevExtreme Third Party Control
2. HTML, CSS.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Desired Candidate Profile :
HTML/CSS. While HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. ...
Git and GitHub. ...
Backend languages. ...
Web architecture. ...
HTTP and REST. ...
Database storage. ...
Basic design skills.
Familiar with nodejs, reactjs, angularjs, expressjs etc......
Exceed your potential… come join us!!
Edubridge Learning is hiring for Java full stack trainer |Full time
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/