- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced candidates should have knowledge about all the portals like Upwork etc.
- Candidate should be able to find new clients, get deals finalized, and coordinate with the technical team on deliverables.
- Fresher candidates must have the zeal to learn things and have a quick learning ability.
- Responsible for finding and retaining clients.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues.
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Skill Required - Excellent Communication Experience Required - 00-1 year (fresher also welcome) from 2018-2023
Minimum Education:- BBA,BMS,BBM,MBA(Marketing) and B.COM,B.TECH with relevant sales experience.
- Proven work experience of 6 M or more as a quota carrying individual into Software/Web Development Services Domain.
- Has adequate knowledge of technology and jargons required for sales discussions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot/Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable with Background Verification of previous employment
Automobile Background Experience is Mandatory.
Immediate joiners are preferred.
We offer attractive salary packages and lucrative incentives.
We offer a working environment that promotes Learning and Development.
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and account reconciliation. We are looking for Sales / Business Development Executive for Enterprise SAAS solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
Preferred Experience :
- 1-year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
Education – MBA or Equivalent
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job
. Create exclusive distributors, super stockiest and business associates for the company.
.Guide them and coordinate them to achieve the target towards the entire growth of the company.
.Finding and developing new marketing ideas and improving sales.
. Observe all the stock reports, product orders, re-order etc.
.Bachelor's degree and experience in business, marketing or related field.
.Strong communication skills.
. Basic knowledge of Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
.Minimum age is 30 and the maximum is 60.
Understanding in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on
customers' needs and preferences.
Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call
volume and sales
Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
Generating promising leads to pursue.
Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied
with the company's services
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain & customer satisfaction.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport & arrange meeting.
- Researching Organizations & individuals to find new opportunities.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contracts.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Experience required at least 2-5 years in sales, marketing & related field
- Representative skill with communication
- Excellent Organizational skill
- Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales and manage relationships at various levels with the clients and develop long-term relationships.
- Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline.
- Business Development in Design Studio
- Lead Generation
Required Candidate profile
1-3 years of experience in Business Development/similar roles.
Fresh MBA candidates with relevant skills can also apply
Must be well versed with MS-Office
Prior experience in IT solutions/services
Meet and exceed sales targets
Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
0-2 years' quota carrying sales experience
Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
Strong written and verbal communication skills