2. Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
3. Identifying new revenue opportunities
4. Building business relationships with current and potential clients
5. Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
6. Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
7. Maintaining and updating sales, marketing, and business development documentation
8. Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
9. Collaborating with management on sales goals
10. Supporting the team with other responsibilities as required
About StreamSpace Artificial Intelligence
StreamSpace aims to optimise the customer communications for businesses using technologies around AI, VoiceBOTs and full blown Communication Suite. We believe that there are a lot of business processes around customer communications that are handled manually and ineffectively which can be automated with consistent quality of service and deliver a top notch customer experience.
As a business development manager, you'll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also:
- Create a sales pipeline
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
You'll need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have an experience in Management Consultancy and Gaming Industry
Dear Candidate Its A Field Survey Cum Lead Generation Work
Its A D2D Promotion Work For Byjus Tution Centre
- Client acquisition & servicing.
- Understanding of currency / equity / banking markets
- Sales & marketing of financial products / services
- Experience with selling of financial products / services will be preferred.
Job Role :
- Creating data base of potential clients
- Fixing meetings with prospective clients through cold calling or references
- Holding meetings with prospective clients and informing them about products / services offered.
- Responsible for overall Marketing and achieving annual budgets.
- Analyzing financials of prospective clients to gauge best alternatives and cost reduction
Looking For Rocket Singh, Who can Make us fly.
Our client servicing professionals focus on managing clients, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This position allows you to build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
Our top client servicing professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to generate revenue through serving existing clients, managing their retention and renewal year on year and upsell.
Exp : 1 yr + Minimum.
- To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
- Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
We need highly self -motivated individuals who believe in pushing boundaries and are constantly looking to achieve more. The key aspects involve:
1. Drive efforts to meet the current business development revenue and define requirements to support longer term revenue and margin growth.
2. Implements systematic processes for business development that includes a comprehensive view of the possible options that could be pursued, a uniform evaluation/scoring methodology to compare the alternatives, prioritisation of the options and implementation plans for the activities that will be engaged in.
3. Serves as a critical resource in working with IT, Customer Service and other teams to ensure harmony and explore new sources of revenue.
4. Nurturing lead throughout the sales cycle with the ultimate aim of converting the lead along with helping the lead identify value of the platform.
5. Should have strong communication skills and excellent in drafting emails and attending calls. Ability to make presentations would be a plus.
6. Preferably has some SaaS sales experience or has experience in selling IT services.
7. Should have a solution oriented and consultative approach rather than running behind pushy sales.
8. Should be a pure team player and should be willing to grow together with the company and the team as one.
9. Should be comfortable giving online demos and presentations and if required, occasionally also visit potential clients offices for demos.
10. Should be flexible with work hours and should be open to talking to international customers.
11. Highly self motivated and energetic individuals, full of positive energy.
Job Summary for BDE profile :
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Business Development Executive skills :
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge about Software development(Android and iOS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Goal-focused and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Knowledge of bidding portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer.
BDE Responsibilities :
・ Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
・ Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
・ Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
・ Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Experience in Business analytics, well versed with sales/marketing analytical tools.
- Experience in business consulting is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales, client communication, negotiation, marketing, data analysis, and project management.
- Good in Business Development, Marketing Operations, Sales, Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Market Research.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Regular at maintaining a timesheet.
- Will need to develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Proficient in Analytical tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs.
- Excellent business communication and writing skills.
- Excellent at web research and educating one-self about different topics.
- High aptitude in managerial skills.
- Ability to handle the intense workload, pace, and training timelines.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing, and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- Maintain a timesheet regularly.
- Be proficient in MS office.
- Develop proficiency in Hubspot, Asana, Google Documents.
- Have excellent Email Communication Skills.
- Have excellent at web research and education one-self about different topics.
- Have high Aptitude and Strong Analytical Skills.
- Be good in Competitive Analysis & Online Research.
- To handle the intense workload, pace and training timelines.
- Have strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Have fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google docs, Data Entry.
Be the voice of the customer internally
Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
Work with teams to get the best possible selection & sellers onboarded.
Own cost improvement and overall portfolio management
Manage in store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication