- Identifying business opportunities by hunting, qualifying prospects, and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Actively reaching out to leads over various channels and converting them for sales
- You must be skilled at generating your own leads through various channels, networking, and driving your territory.
- Developing relationships with prospects and recommending company "real money gaming" products and solution through a consultative approach
- Capable of generating leads via various sources building a solid pipeline, doing thorough research around possible suspects, and qualify them.
- Create processes to optimize or automate the current processes and acting as a mentor to the new joiners in the team
- Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information, and guidance upon developing a thorough understanding of the company products and overall industry
- Contribute to the overall strategy and initiatives taken up by the B2B vertical
- Identifying product improvements or new opportunities based on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Handling multiple clients concurrently and keep a track of all client transactions
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results by adhering to delivery deadlines - Working cross-functionally to positively collaborate with colleagues
- Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management
- Forecasting, tracking sales metrics, and preparing sales plans
- Document every minute detail from inception to completion
- Prior B2B sales/ business development etc. experience
- Excellent communication skills- written & verbal both (English is a must)
- Good analytical skills & business sense
- Able to create varied business propositions, pitches according to the audience
We are looking for a business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- 4+ years of sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marketing companies
- Experience dealing with international clients is a must
- Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales)
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
Interested Candidate can apply directly through link -
Title - Applicant Training Program for B2C sales
Duration - 6 weeks
Stipend - 37,500
Starting 2 week online training from office and 4 week On Job Training from Home
Designation - Business Development Associate - B2C sales
Salary package - 7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the #byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique #byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any UG/PG (2021 passing out)
#byjus #businessdevelopment #education #learning #sales #job #help #hiring# #students #hiring #team#learning #sales #students #job #hiring #help #team #mentoring#businessdevelopment #sales #communication #byjus #businessdevelopment #experience #sales #job #opportunities #mentoring #mentoring #environment #work #students #communication #learning #education #hiringimmediately #edutech #salesandmarketingjobs #searchingjob #selling #directselling #directsales #freshershiring #salescareers #salesexecutives
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.