- Building user friendly Android and iOS Apps on React Native platform.
- Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
- Converting designs to mobile applications.
- Integrating with Rest APIs, while collaborating with Backend deve.
- Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/ technologies as per business need.
- Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality and responsiveness of application
We are seeking a senior Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. As a Mobile App Developer, you will work closely with our engineers to create and maintain high quality mobile applications. We are looking for people who are passionate about mobile platforms and converting code into apps that are user-friendly. Working in a fast-paced environment,you will collaborate with internal teams to build functional mobile applications. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who can design and develop our next generation of mobile apps.
• Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Take the lead on projects, as needed.
• 3+ years of demonstrable experience
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Extensive knowledge about mobile app development from coding to publishing the app to the stores.
• Good knowledge of at least two mobile programming languages like React Native (mandate), Swift and Java etc.
• Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their difference.
• Strong knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVP, MVC, MVVM and the ability to choose the best solution for an app.
• Proficiency with writing automated tests in Junit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest etc.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Design patterns and Android architecture components
● Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, Kotlin and UI controls
● Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps and SDKs
● Good experience on Dependency Injection tools Dagger2 / Koin / Dagger HILT / Kodein
● Technically Hands-on, RxJava or Coroutines
● Good in architecture pattern like MVVM, MVI, MvRx
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Designs, builds and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensures the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Works towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application.
● Helps maintain code quality, code optimization and automation.
● Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
● B.Tech/B.S or M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of Android development experience
● 2+ years of Kotlin experience
- Create pixel-perfect front-end Android & iOS apps using React Native
- React native upgrades and dependency management
- React native performance optimisations Functional and Performance Testing Writing functional, modular and reusable code
- Managing native code for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) Creating bridging modules for React Native Setting up Build and Release pipelines for React Native with DevOps Engineers Setting up workflow and processes for Mobile Developers
- Improving team’s productivity by identifying and removing operational overhead.
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
Masters in Computer Science (Optional)
- Optional - Kotlin, Objective-C
- Frameworks - React Native, React Navigation, Redux/Mobx, HTTP
- Optional - Nodejs/KoaJs, i18n localisation • StylingRequired - Styling with CSS + Flexbox
- Platforms & Concepts: Gradle
- Optional - Android Services, WorkManager, Android Jetpack, Cocoapods • Optional - App Refresh, Storyboards, etc.
- Programming Required - Data Structures & Algorithms
- ToolsRequired - Git - Postman,
Mobile developer at Unremot
Unemot is accepting job applications from Mobile developers. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume to amisha.sachwani @ unremot.com with current / last details.
- Build applications in React Native for iOs/Android
- Work with the UX experts in improvising user experience
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Integrate with MySQL DB
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to determine the best libraries to implement and optimize for the best experience.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor of Technology (Btech/BE) or equivalent
- At least 2 year of experience working with React Native
- Ability to work independently - full-stack developers preferred
- Good analytical & debugging skills
Note:- Candidates who are not based out at Bangalore but comfortable to travel once in a month for team meetings can also apply for this position. (They can work remotely)
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals - works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings - all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 20+ based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors - Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
About the job
Are you passionate about coding ? Do you have a great appetite for challenges? Do
you like to take risks? Do you have a great learning attitude? Do you have an eye
for detail? Do you like to help others solve their problems?
We are offering:
To be a part of the leading Digital healthcare platform.
You can be CEO of your outcomes.
A team of aces to work with Streamlined engineering
around Agile methodology with the help of tools
Become a leader in the industry
End user focusing engineering.
are you bringing on the table:
1-5 years hands on experience developing iOS Applications
Have a deep familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with
external frameworks and libraries
Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical
challenges. Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development
be a stickler for clean and efficient Code.
possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
be highly organised.
be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints
rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing,
screening, and interviewing.
Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the
product and company vision.
Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they
with the goals of the larger organisation.
Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively
communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS
Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasise
quality and forward progress.
With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong
organisational skills both for yourself and for the team will be required
About the Role
A highly motivated and passionate individual who has experience in executing end to end web based products and applications; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Passionate about building flexible and scalable solutions with an eye for detail and can weigh pros and cons to find best possible solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Understand the product requirements, ask questions, and gather information and feedback to design and deliver features both on Android and iOS.
- Create a roadmap of tasks to be delivered for both iOS and Android applications in sync, such that new features go to the end-user at same time.
- Lead the design of Android and iOS applications in a modular fashion with reusable components.
- Proactively identify issues related to memory consumption, battery drain and multi-threading in the application by planning regular tests and analysis.
- Deliver Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Manage a highly skilled and efficient team by hiring, keeping the team motivated, and managing performance.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment. Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience in building apps that have been released to the Play Store(Android) and Appstore(iOS).
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of 5-10 or more engineers in mobile application teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C and working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Experience building mobile applications which lean heavily on connecting to cloud services to gather data and stream videos/content.
- Working knowledge of Xamarin or Flutter (cross platform frameworks) is highly preferred.
- Practitioner of test driven development practices. Experience in creating and adhering to best practices for development.
• No of Vacancy: 2
• Reporting To: CTO
• Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in MAC OS and iOS Development
• Educational Qualification: Graduate in IT & above
• Experience in creating applications for Mac OS X and iOS Applications
• Excellent in Objective-C and Swift
• Exposure working with C++ programming language for Mac application
• Integrate apps with authentication APIs
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, firebase and Xcode so on.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
• You are responsible for development of Iphone / iOS based apps.
• Independently lead the execution of IOS based iPhone / iPad Apps in Objective -C
• Deliver the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores
• Responsible for gathering requirements around functionality & translate those into elegant
• Deliver projects on time and on budget and be able to go the extra mile to ensure this
deadlines are tight.
Candidate should possess experience in developing apps for iPhone and iPad.
Should have great analytical and problem solving skills with good communication skills.
Should have at least 1 - 2 years of focused experience in the iOS development domain.
Should be a capable self learner and be able to work by himself on the development of
Should have at least one application deployed on the App store.
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androidhiring&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#androidhiring https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringduringcovid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#hiringduringcovid https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=hiringandroid&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6729767648013402112">#HiringAndroid