Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads every day
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark Trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
What are we looking for?
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Introduce new designing techniques
- Knowledge in designing software and tools
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Business Development Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Working : Work from office (WFO )
Industry : Ed Tech
Functional Area : INSIDE SALES
Shift: Day Shift / Night Shift ( optional )
Roles & Responsibilities :
The sales Representative at Planetspark will be responsible for assisting and guiding the right offering/course to the consumers and getting them to purchase the right learning course.
● Understanding the offerings for the students and guiding them throughout the process to choose the right option for them
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, and calls.
● Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of call information in electronic and digital format.
● Achieving the monthly targets while completing all the input metrics targets,
• Responsible for leading the Therapist team in terms of revenue
generation via field sales.
• Taking full ownership of therapist side sales revenue target for allocated city/cities
• Understand the entire business revenue flow and
organize the sales training in order to derive max. efficiency
from each therapist within the team.
• Coordination & working with different teams for smooth
sales punching and data maintenance.
• Updating the management team with progress, challenges, and
developments on a periodic basis.
Vyapar is a SaaS-based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we
have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, distributors & retailers.
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscriptions for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
JD For B2B Sales
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term Relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
Negotiate with distributors of different areas in the city itself.
- To creat exclusive distributor or distribution outlets.
- To supervising the sales growth of your team members to obtain profits.
- To build relationships with customer needs,market trends and competitors.
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree