This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About BYJU’S - The Learning App
BYJU'S comprehensive e-learning programs for K3, K10, K12, NEET, JEE, UPSC & Bank Exams from India's best teachers. Join today to fall in love with learning
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and activate travel agents through various channels like office visits, telephone, email, social networks, events & meetings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain commercial ties with travel agents—both current and potential—in the designated territory to attract new partners for our services.
- Create a sales funnel, identify the right leads, define long-term goals, and engage in strategic business planning.
- Align sales activities with tele-sales team, product, marketing, and customer success team.
- Build in-depth understand of our products and give demos or solve product queries to convert agents.
- Attend road shows, trade fairs and other travel industry events.
- Maintain and analyse data.
- Stay updated on industry insights and opportunities for strategic planning and growth.
Experience and Skills you MUST have:
- At least 4 years sales experience in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Prior experience in acquiring travel agents or in visas or insurance is a big plus
- Proficient with using CRMs and google sheets
- Ability to handle pressure
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Company: ITIO Innovex Pvt. Ltd
Location: Kaushambi, Ghazizbad (nearby metro)
ITIO INNOVEX PVT. LTD. is a Custom Web and Mobile App Development Company. We are a team of domestic and international skilled developers who have broad knowledge in a wide range of technologies and frameworks for web and app designing and development.
We're hiring a Business Development Executive to join our dynamic team! If you're passionate about identifying new business opportunities, skilled at building and nurturing client relationships, and have a knack for strategic growth, we want to hear from you.
1. Identify and research potential clients and markets to develop new business opportunities.
2. Build and maintain a robust pipeline of leads through proactive prospecting, networking, and market analysis.
3. Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients.
4. Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective strategies and campaigns to generate leads and increase brand visibility.
5. Build strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders, nurturing them through the sales cycle.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
2. Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
5. Access and industry-specific analysis software.
Why Join Us:
# Impact: Your work will directly shape our digital presence and drive growth.
# Collaborative Environment: We value your ideas and foster creativity through teamwork.
# Professional Growth: Access resources, training, and opportunities to expand your skills.
# Innovation: Be part of pioneering SEO approaches in our forward-thinking company.
# Work-Life Balance: Enjoy flexible arrangements for personal and professional well-being
- Knowledge of Automation and robotics Industry
- Knowledge of Bottling industry
- Material handling - lifts, cranes, conveyors etc.
- Getting job works for VMC and CNC machines
- Hand on Experience in Food technology
- Experience in IoT
- Lead Generation X
- Counsel potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Answer questions about our products or the company.
- Sale as per requirement from the students.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Maintain Sales reports and update the CRM from time to time.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
- Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer-Centric Approach.
- Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
- Looking for 1+ years of experience working in product companies, especially video interviewing.
- Very good communication, Preferably a female, in Bangalore.
- Someone who is proactive and comfortable to give presentations, demo, meet clients when needed.
- Someone who is good with technology.
- Someone who has experience in recruitng & staffing industry. any recruitmnt product sales.
Pixelonicmedia is a next generation cybersecurity and IT software company based in India. We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Business Development Executive to help us develop, implement, and expand our business into new markets. Our aim is to hire professionals with a track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- Responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals and help build a system that consistently hits targets.
- Identify unaddressed problems and articulate to solve it better than the competition.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and conduct market research.
- Collaborating with management on demand generation goals, planning, and forecasting.
TITLE: Guest Relationship Executive (GRE)
REPORTING TO: Club Manager (CM) / Deputy Club Manager (DCM)
The Guest Relation Executive (GRE) will represent the UFC GYM by providing a
welcoming, informative and entertaining experience for all members and guests during
their visits. The GRE’s are responsible for driving (non-members) into the gym in order
to deliver industry leading customer services to them as well as our current members.
This service must translate into exceeding personal revenue targets issued by
management through both internal and external prospecting. This is a full-time position
reporting directly to the Deputy Club Manager & Club Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead Generation & Appointment Booking
Personal minimum expectation: Minimum 50 follow-up calls per day, Minimum 7
appointments booked and confirmed per day and Minimum 2 membership
enrolment per day, 2 personal coaching enrolments per week and two units of
merchandise sales per week.
External marketing, promotions and prospecting. This is a daily activity and
requires off site promotions including distributing passes, building relationships
with local merchants and branding events to inform the community of UFC gym
and services, ultimately resulting into leads. (A lead is a non-members name and
Internal marketing and prospecting. This includes collecting leads at the point of
enrolment and from the current member base through relationship building and
referral tables. These activities must translate into lead gathering.
Book membership appointments through productive prospecting activities and
meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set forth by the company.
Ensure that appointments are booked to translate into enough guests and meet
or exceed monthly guest goal set forth by the company.
2. Guest Touring, Membership Presentations, & Personal Production
Ensure that 100% of guests taken through a tour. These tours should translate
into enrolling half of the guests that are seen on a membership (50% Closing) and
20% of them enrolling with Personal Training.
Use the company approved presentation when presenting membership options
to non-members. Ensure each new member meets a manager before completing
the sales process and exiting the gym. Proper presentation and introductions to
the manager should translate to 50% closing of guests.
Ensure Personal Sales Target goals are met or exceeded each month for New
Member Sales Revenue, Renewal membership Sales Revenue, Personal Coaching
Sales Revenue and Merchandise Sales Revenue.
Ensure integrity of each sale.
3. Customer Service
Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding
Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and
interacting with guests.
Assist in maintaining a clean, hygienic and operational facility.
Accountable for saving members that are requesting to cancel their membership.
If the Membership Specialist is unable to convince a member from cancelling
they must have any manager meet the member and sign off on the cancelation.
Recording all customer feedback & complaintsand sharing the same with DCM,
CM, GM and the Top Management.
Filing and reporting members incident report with the DGM/ CM/ GM and top
Updating the members on any rescheduling or cancellation of scheduled classes.
Sales Schedule: All GRE’s must be available to work Weekends and
Holidays. Requests for days off must be given in writing and exceptions
can be made by the General Manager.
Mandatory Meetings: Monthly “All Team Meeting” and “Daily
Production Meetings” are mandatory.
Follow, implement and audit all rules, regulations and guidelines of the
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The GRE’s will interact with club staff, including the
Operations and Fitness Departments as well as the Guest Relations Team. The
Membership Specialist will also communicate with members, guests and vendors in the
community regarding company promotions and membership packages to support club
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and
responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not