Title : Agile Program Manager
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
The Agile Program Manager should have experience with all facets of software development, operational support and project management using agile processes. Must have experience in providing advanced project management and support for ongoing programs and for projects across numerous functional and technical units with the organization. For each program/project, the Agile Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the program is on track for successful releases, and coordinate with vendors/partners, and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums once or twice a week with Scrum Masters, Backlog Owners, and Leads.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning with Lean | Agile Teams, Leads, Leadership, and Stakeholders.
- Review Agile metrics every week with Program Portfolio stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean | Agile Teams.
- Help champion the Agile transformation in the program.
- Help drive the Communities of Practice in the program and encourage others to participate.
- Work with Product Management to update the Agile Road Map, as necessary.
- Serve as an administrator for the Agile ALM (Application Lifecyle Management) tool.
- Mentor Scrum Masters.
- Track program dependencies to resolution.
- Track program risks to resolution.
- Create weekly summary Agile program reports for Leadership.
- Support Leadership to track Agile budgets, Team allocations, releases.
- Conduct Program Portfolio Agile Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in Progressive Elaboration sessions to maintain institutional knowledge.
- Assist in Agile contract management with external vendors and contractors.
- Agile Program Manager - Agile Axiom Framework
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
- Certified Scrum Professional (Scrum Alliance).
- Agile Project Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Program Portfolio Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute).
- 6+ Years Professional Experience.
- At Least 4 Years in Project Management.
- At Least 4 Years Working in an Agile Environment.
- College Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience.
The Agile Program Manager has a critical role. They are often the glue to ensure everyone is moving forward towards value delivery via conflict resolution, administrating ALM tools, facilitating program level meetings, removing escalated impediments, tracking program dependencies and risks to resolutions, etc. The ideal person should have a strong project management background and hands-on Agile experience at the Program Portfolio level.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
Looking for a Senior Java technologist at Bangalore.
This position is with a fast growing Ecommerce Startup.
Kindly Refer To The Below Pointers :
- Hands on experience in developing Java with OOAD, Datastructures, Mullithreading
Technical Architect responsible for SDLC, designs, developer mentoring, code reviews, hands on implementations.
- Strong proficiency in Java, design patterns.
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience
Process).Process - Inbound Voice Process B2B.
Requirement: Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred./ Fresher candidates with
fluency in english communication can also apply.
Timing: Morning Shift(10:00am-7:00pm)Night Shift (8:00pm-5:00am)5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience should be at least 3 Years
- Should be good in UI
- Should be proficient in Typescript, React Native and React Js
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Would prefer to have someone from the gaming industry/poker industry or someone who is interested in the poker game development
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required, administrative work, and general clerical support.Job Responsibilities:
- Greeting receiving visitors at Front Desk.
- Maintaining a record of visitors.
- Handling client/visitors, complaints/feedbacks and other related problems and communicate to next level.
- Announce directing them to the concerned department or person.
- Answering, screening forwarding all phone calls enquiries.
- Provide basic accurate information via phone calls.
- Receiving, sorting, distribution dispatch of daily mails or deliveries.
- Ensure tidy presentable front desk area.
- Graduate with minimum 2 years experience in the front desk, or related professional area.
- Mature, Self-driven and capable of handling tasks independently.
- Excellent communication skills. Should be proficient in both written spoken English.
- Should be a team player.
We are looking for a research-driven expert in Java, to innovate the next phase of interface and SDK products for global consumer and business users. Credible display of innovation in past projects (or Academia) is a must. We are looking for a candidate with expertise in Algorithms, APIs, Mobile SDKs, performance, memory optimization and animation. Tier-1 college (top IITs, BITS-Pilani & IIITs) is highly preferred, exceptionally bright engineers are always welcome.