Roles and Responsibilities
1. Outbound Calling and Product Pitching: Engage with potential customers and present our amazing products in a compelling manner.
2. Revenue Generation: Showcase your sales prowess to boost the company's revenue and contribute to our success story.
3. Achieve Targets: Set your sights high and strive to exceed targets, unlocking exciting incentives along the way.
4. No Cold Calling: We believe in consultative selling, ensuring you have meaningful conversations with interested prospects.
5. Consultative Selling: Understand the needs of our customers and provide tailored solutions, making a real difference in their lives.
🎁 Perks and Benefits 🎁
1. Weekly Incentives: Enjoy attractive weekly incentives, rewarding your hard work and dedication.
2. Fast Track Growth: We nurture talent and provide ample opportunities for fast-track career growth.
3. 24*7 Pantry: Fuel your creativity and enthusiasm with our well-stocked pantry, available round the clock.
4. Free Dinner and Breakfast: Indulge in delectable meals on us - because well-fed minds create the best ideas!
5. Shuttle Service: Say goodbye to commuting hassles with our convenient shuttle service.
📝 Requirements 📝
1. Excellent Communication: Your ability to articulate ideas effectively will set you apart.
2. Laptop and Stable Internet: Equip yourself with the tools for success.
3. Good Convincing Skills: Persuade customers with your charming and convincing demeanor.
4. Excellent English Speaking: Fluent English will be your superpower in this role.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Planet Spark
PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment. We are Series A funded by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We have our footprint in India, the Middle East, North America, and Australia. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic members and 400+ expert and handpicked teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Taxmann is India’s leading publisher on Taxation and Corporate Laws. We maintain the largest and most accurate online database on Income Tax, GST, Indirect Tax, International Taxation, Corporate Laws, Accounts & Audit, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann Group is the only publishing & product development company in India with complete backward and forward integration, right from the self-owned paper printing unit to in-house research and editorial team, and finally reaching the reader through its distribution network across India, along with a robust technology team that ensures delivery of the content in various digital formats.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Expertise in handling out bound sales.
• Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
• Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
• Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
• Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
• Typing Speed 20-30 words per minutes.
• Total experience (Year wise) : 1 year experience
• Experience Work wise in capacity of : Sales
• Should know regional language like Gujrati, Marathi and Punjabi • Only Female candidates apply
Geotrackers, is hiring smart, young, BBA-B.Tech/MBA Corporate Sales Manager for Kolkata/Hyderabad/Chennai, with a flair for technology and loads of self-confidence.
- Own, manage and drive sales in the Corporate & B2B segment in the state for sales of GPS Tracking Device
- Customer consultation for requirement gathering and product feature mapping
- Product presentation
- Negotiation and Sales Closure
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical Consultation, Training & Support
- Ideas and strategies to drive consistent sales performance
- Set up strong customer engagement programs that lead to deeper customer satisfaction, strengthening of customer ties, and effective farming of customer referrals
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in Corporate Sales will be added advantage
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in solutions sales
- Track record of ramping up sales in the previous assignment
- Peoples person ability to strike up a relationship easily
- Good communicator
- Sharp thinker
- A keen observer of market conditions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loads of self-confidence
- High Energy
- A resourceful and independent worker
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Designation: Associate Center Manager
The Operations function at Cultfit is responsible for driving in-center sales, customer experience,
inventory management, customer troubleshooting and people management.
- Responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new clients - Walk-ins/Trials
-Responsible for achieving target by driving conversion
-Responsible for Upselling
-Should maintain record of every interaction with new user
-Should enter all details of customers, walks ins on internal tools
-Managing center experience and incremental enhancements
-Timely Opening and Closing of the center
-Inventory management: Ensure inventory of essentials, supplies and equipment, responsible for
both stocking and re-ordering (first-aid, stationary, water, towels etc.)
-Managing classes and workouts
-Ensuring punctuality of trainers and classes
-Handle issues with respect to attendance, equipment and space availability
-Customer interactions and troubleshooting
-Interact with walk-ins and prospective clients
-Improving member attendance through meet and greet, familiarity building and creating a
-Take feedback from members and partners about classes and document the same
-Handle issues that may lead to consumer experience during or pre/post class-Center facility audits and inputs
-Ensure that we do daily audits of the center and facility including all supplies and essentials
-After 12 Months of consistent performance, Consultant shall be eligible for a conversion to Full
-A Bachelor’s degree
-0-2 years of work experience
-Passion for fitness and healthy living
-People management skills
-Good Communication skills (Proficiency in English)
-Ability to resolve conflict
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE
The Enterprise Sales Executive reports to the Manager of Sales and is responsible for driving new revenue through targeted accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales. This role will drive revenue growth by identifying and working on targeted accounts throughout the entire buyer’s journey. The individual must be able to comfortably engage with all levels of prospects, across multiple industries, using all available mediums including phone, email and social media. Experience in Fashion, Apparel, Uniform, and Workwear verticals is a must. The ideal person will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industries.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of Industry Intelligence
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Remain knowledgeable of the company's products/services to support prospect and customer needs
- Drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows/conferences, executive dinners and other events. Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Disciplined use of Zoho.com (CRM) to record all communication with each lead, contact and account
- Work effectively with other team members (including AI team) and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years in an enterprise sales role in Fashion, Apparel, and Uniform vertical is a must (in North America / EMEA a definite plus) and good to have some experience in software / SaaS selling.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to create value
- Experience generating proposals in PowerPoint (with the help of in-house graphics)
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals (MUST)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MUST)
- An organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting quarterly and annual results
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Experience engaging with prospects through B2B selling efforts
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Mirrorsize is a registered corporation with the State of New Jersey, USA. This role is based in Noida and will require travel to North America, and EMEA. You must have a valid passport.
In addition to salary and bonus, the company also offers monthly commissions/incentives for meeting targets. You will also earn incentives for meeting your annual targets. The company offers travel allowance for international travel and other benefits.
At Mirrorsize, our endeavour is to eliminate the need for physical body measurement and to minimize the chances of incorrect measurements using cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technology to measure the human body accurately. Headquartered in New Jersey and is a recognized leader in AI-enabled solutions for the fashion and healthcare industries. We truly believe that AI can be disruptive, and transformational and can bring meaningful change in the supply chain of fashion, apparel, healthcare, and fitness industries.
Read more about Mirrorsize at
-Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Google, Free Job Sites, etc. to source C2C requirements
-Experienced with a full cycle of Sales, submitting the consultants, confirming the best rates for consultants, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Experience working with H1B, OPT, US citizens, GC candidates preferred.
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier-1 Vendors of clients, Job portals, and other networking techniques.
-Good Communication skills
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
Company: Axis Bank
Designation: Relationship Executive
Job Description :
- Assisting the Client Support Manager in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Client Support Team.
- Revenue generations through Cross Selling products & Interest Collection.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can
maximize the value of those relationships.
- Customer Relationship and Follow-up.
- Maintenance of important registers and daily reports.
- Cash Management and accounting.
- Canvasing and sourcing of New Customers to increase Gold loanBusiness, Gold Appraisal.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Languages: Hindi and English
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- B.A freshers also apply
- 0 – 1.5 years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
SALARY: Upto 4L /per annum
Incentive ; 40k per 3 months for average performance
Upto 1L for efficient and talented performance
Location : Crescent 3,Prestige shantinikethan, Near IPTL Main Road , Bengaluru,Karnataka-560067.