We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for client's needs. They are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Maintain existing business
- Plan strategically to assure product success
- Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
- Working on cold-calling leads and prospects to pitch
- Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to customers
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Manage the whole sales pipeline from prospecting to on boarding
- Partner with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Managing the Business Development Team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years' of industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Knowledge and experience of B2B Lead Generation in IT services
- Experience of Cold calling
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads using cold calling, social media, and other relevant lead generation tools.
- Classify hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities.
- Organise and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones for B2B. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills. #hiring
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- B2B Experience Preferred
- Reporting to our MD India, the Head of Partner will cover all aspects of outbound large customer sales
- Initially, you will create the processes to gain our first few high-value clients from India and establish the function within the business helping us grow in line with our strategic priorities
- Later, you will help shape the future structure of the team, expected to be 3-4 partner managers within a year, and be responsible for the team’s overall performance
- As such, a balance of being hands-on, to begin with, and moving more into a leadership role as the business grows is expected.
- You will be expected to design and implement a commission structure and scalable outreach process that delivers results.
- The package will be a strong base salary with excellent commission on top
- The role will be based in the company’s offices in Bangalore
- Demonstrated ability in sales to small and medium businesses
- Good knowledge of sales-related systems and processes
- A “get stuff done” attitude
- A “nose for sales” to sniff out where the opportunities are and ensure you close them.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and at least 1 other major Indian language
- Experience in selling lead generation or marketing services - for example with Urban Company or similar organisation
- Written and verbal fluency in 2 or more major Indian languages (in addition to English)
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
8. The candidate must be interested in the IT field and someone who wants to learn more about it
About Hostcode LAB Technologies: Hostcode LAB is an IT and Information Security startup, empowering the businesses to grow online with the latest cloud technologies, Web/mobile app Security Solutions, Customized web/mobile application development along with Internet marketing solutions.
As a business development executive in Hostcode LAB, you will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Hubspot, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Excellent in Bidding on freelancing platforms.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Two years of cold calling experience; s sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Excellent understanding of IT industry and software products and services.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Client Acquisition: Min 1 year ( Preferred)
- Lead Management: Min 1 year ( Preferred )**
- Education: MBA ( Preferred)
- Language: English (Preferred )**
- Incentives on reaching sales targets.
Designation: Business Development Executive.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- business development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bhubaneshwar, Orissa (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Two-wheeler (Preferred)
- Software Development