Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus.
- Total Exp- 6-8 years with minimum 6+ years of professional software development experience on Java / J2EE
- Full SDLC experience (Requirements Gathering, Architecture, System Design, Development, QA, etc…)
- Experience with Spring Boot/Spring Framework ( IOP/DI, REST, Security)
- Experience with SOAP / REST web services Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of No SQL concepts.
- Work experience on Apache SOLR , REDIS / Relevant Cache Manager , Lucene , Elastic Search .
- Mongo DB & Postgres DB / RDBMS is desirable
- Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
- Must have worked on any one messaging solutions like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Bonus Points for Micro Service Design and Development experience
- Used Agile methodology / Scrum
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, Shell Scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
-You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle.-
Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support. Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java.
-The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with Spring / Spring Boot / Hibernate / ORM Concepts, SOAP / REST, and SQL / No SQL.
-Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take Ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and Re- Architecture. --Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the -design and development of global platforms.
Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, Cloud Based or hosted product platforms
Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products. Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
About Quinbay technologies
- More than 5 years of experience in Java programming
- Frameworks like Spring(Boot, Core, MVC)or Hibernate
- Good knowledge in design and architectural patterns, with an understanding of Web Services, micro service architectures and REST Based APIs.
- Good knowledge in Agile, JIRA and ALM
- Cloud environments (AWS,Azure…)
- Good Database knowledge (Oracle/ MySQL)
- Previous exposure to banking or financial is preferable
- Desire to get into the development of a top core-banking platform; you will receive specific training on Temenos T24 according to your career plan.
• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the
development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and
ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be
responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 3-7 yrs of work experience
- IT service background is plus
1. Be hands-on and ship good quality code Fast
2. Understand business and product requirements and brainstorm the technology solutions
3. Take responsibility for the individual modules development, maintenance, deployment
4. Understand existing code, maintain and improve it.
1. 1+ years of Hands on experience in Core Java,Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Play etc
2. Hands on experience in SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
3. Knowledge of software development models like RAD and Agile
4. Quick Learner
● Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC andSpring Boot.
● Knowledge in Spring Core such as Dependency Injection,Annotations and XML based Configurations.
● Knowledge in Spring JDBC & Spring Hibernate ORM.
● Good experience in developing applications with RESTFul Web Services.
● Knowledge in technologies like Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0/8.5, Nginx
● Expertise in MySQL database technology
● Proficient at designing dynamic web applications using HTML5,
● Knowledge in AngularJS, Angular 2+ practices in commonly used
modules and creating reusable Components, Pipes and Services.
● Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like Redmine, Backlog, etc.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product/eComm/Internet firms Only
Key Skills: Spring boot, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr, Design Patterns, Java, Distributed systems, AWS
Looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and re-imagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users. You will be building solutions for personalization, logistics, search & discovery, payments, fraud prevention, and scalability that works and solve problems elegantly
• Develop server-side components, REST APIs
• Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
• Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
• Lead the design and architectural improvements
• Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
• Reduce technical debt with quality coding
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
• Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
• Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
• Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
• Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
• Experience level: 2-5 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design