"We're seeking an experienced Business Analyst with Pre-Sales experience to help us drive growth and maximize revenue. If you have a passion for business development, we want to work with you!"
Desired Skill Sets:
-Possess a proven track record of accomplishments in the areas of Requirement Scoping, Functional Analysis, Technology Solution Design (nice to have), Effort and Cost Estimation, Proposal Preparation, Client Presentations, and Cross-Functional Collaboration.
-Understanding and Creating Requirements Specifications
-Negotiation and solution drafting Skills
-Should have worked on presales role in terms of guiding on Innovations in Solution, Proposal Flow, Value proposition, etc. for opportunities that include Fixed Price, T&M, and Service-based engagements.
-Significant exposure to various technology stacks across the Digital landscape, Next Gen. Technologies (AI/ML, Blockchain, IoT) UX, Mobility, Platform Development, e-commerce, Cloud Ops, etc.
-Conduct initial requirements gathering with clients to elicit key business requirements and project/ system objectives.
-Manage the entire proposal lifecycle, which includes understanding & finalizing the scope of work, technical & functional solution review with the Engineering teams, commercials with the Finance team, and proposal submission.
-Lead and create customized proposals in response for different leads and RFP’s.
-Liaising between internal departments to ensure all requirements are met, which may include effort estimates, system architecture and wireframes.
-Identify key features to be included in a Proof-of-Concept (POC)/ Solution Demo if requested by the Client, and lead POC team in the development of this POC.
-Ensuring that the team meets customer requirements and adds value to the customer ecosystem.
-Maintaining a Knowledge Base of ongoing technical projects and case studies to build an institutional memory of reference-ability.
-Coordinate with the Sales, Engineering/delivery, and other internal teams and ensure the highest quality proposals are delivered on time.
-Market research of the latest tech and business trends, exploring business opportunities in conjunction with the organization capabilities.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Preparation of necessary docs(RFP, SOW, NDAs, and POC) for the client's requirement.
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at the workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Handling customer's pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication
- mediums like calls/emails/ skype/ helpdesk/ social networking sites.
- Project assignment and being clients major communication for ongoing projects.
- Managing project delivery(It covers check of all the SOW points agreed)
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content) of the products for Webkul’s products, Services, and customers in written and video format as well.
- Attending international as well as domestic seminars and conferences regarding the promotion of the products with the presentation.
- Market research of the products.
- Responsible for new partnerships of the organization, acting as a bridge between
- client-side and organization.
We're a software development agency building compliant first IT solutions and products. Started in 2016, we have been primarily catering services to the financial companies based out of the US east coast. Our customers range from medium sized enterprises to small sized start-ups across a wide variety of verticals.
We're now a strong and professional engineering team with a breadth of experience, ready to build webapps and manage public cloud environments.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in IT domain (preferably SaaS products)
- Formulating marketing funnels and establishing processes to evaluate the efficiency of the funnel
- Work with the exec team to come up with pre-sales strategies - website pitch, brand creation, lead magnets
- Training marketing executives on cold reach outs to customers
- Creating sales deck and making pitches to prospective customers for closing the leads
- Coordinating with technical leads to make sure the customer is onboarded smoothly
- Setup a feedback loop for all the initiatives and processes to constantly improve
Sales representative with good sales, communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
Ability to handle pressure, manage relationship with the top management of the customer and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers needed.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analyzing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voices and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
The problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to a high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers. To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Good knowledge of SaaS and IT sales.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer services problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Immediately Required – Manager Sales (Generic Medicine) – Africa Location
Candidate with having extensive experience in Sales & Marketing of Generic Medicine with having Pharmaceutical company Africa market experience.
Should be qualified Graduate/Master’s. Having pleasant personality and proactive approach.
Note – Candidate from Gujarat reason preferred and should be ready to relocate to Africa can only apply.
Compensation – Non Taxable income with other benefits (Accommodation, Visa/Ticket, Medical Facilities, and Paid Leaves etc.)
If interested share your profiles or references
ShareNest is India’s first technology-enabled, asset-light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by the Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in a seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
-Present, promote and sell service using solid opinions to prospective clients.
-Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their
-Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
-Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
-Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize
-Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
-Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
-Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
-Continuously improve through feedback Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile :
-Must be a Graduate
-Good communication skills
-Good Convincing Power
-Good Presentation skills
-Real Estate Sector is Preferred
Location - Mumbai
- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager/Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
Introduction & Acquisitions of new partners - Individual /Corporate clients and meeting the required revenue targets expected from the role & it will be an individual contributor. Self-accelerating & result oriented Adapt acquired knowledge in Change Management.
All possible new prospect partners - INDIVIDUAL /CORP clients in the city.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze partners' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Monitor user reservations and partner promotion
- Build efficiency in support processes for improving partners side experience
- Resolve operational problems on the partners' side within a specified time
- Attend meetings with partner facilities for orientations, resolving issues & relationship building.
- Handle invoicing, including calculation of recharges done
- Serve as the one-point contact for the sales team for all reservations and schedule of the activities.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Positive, can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, self-starter mindset and attitude.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with a relentless desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills