Candidate should be self motivated and proactive and should have worked in agile environments
Should have a positive approach with an urge to learn new skills. Should be innovative and ready to probe into new areas of business.
Should be open to learn new technologies.
Should be ready to work in a team
Should have a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
About this role
CareerNinja aspires to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We are aiming to build and deliver highly engineered solutions to our users. We looking for passionate software engineers who cares for his craft. A developer who thrives on learning new technologies and doesn't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt to new business requirements and technologies. In this role, you will be responsible to develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience and solving problems for our users. You should be able to deliver solutions which are scalable. So if you are passionate about working in a startup, this is the place for you.
1. Develop, deploy and maintain the scalable product.
2. Pair with team members for functional and non-functional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
3. Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
4. Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
5. Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
6. Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
7. Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
3. Nodejs/ MongoDB
Good to have/ Secondary skills-
1. React Native
3. AWS and Cloud Services
1. 1.5+ years experience with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack.
2. Good experience in NodeJS and willing to learn other technologies.
3. Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS).
4. Experience in developing web apps using Angular/React.
5. Good understanding of object-oriented modelling.
6. Data modelling experience in both relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
7. Working knowledge on rest services, cache, ci/cd pipelines.
8. Good understanding of Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation
9. Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
10. Past experience in DevOps/AI/ML/Python would be a good plus.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Key Result Areas
- End to end ownership in the consumer facing B2C tech team and deliver solutions to solve business problems.
- Must have worked on a SPA framework: ReactJS, Node JS, AngularJS or InfernoJS
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams
- Extensive Work with open-source technologies and built services architecture as this will prove to be an invaluable asset in building solutions.
- Lead a team of Software Developers, Server Engineers and QA Engineers, establishing development practices and standards
- Extensive skill on React JS, Node JS
- Experience on various PHP frameworks like Cakephp, Laravel, CI etc would be plus
- Work with scrum teams and product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time
- Jumping on a call with clients to understand the requirement and profile them the right solution, helping formulate an effective solution and turning it into a working application
- Conducting website performance and unit tests
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operational stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related application defects with existing and new applications
- Work collaboratively with the frontend team and other team members, train other members and get trained if required
Nature of project – Product development.
Key skills: Java full stack developer with React Js experience.
- Advance the state of the art in building Microservices with Java and frontend applications with React JS.
- Design and Develop Cloud based, web applications for SMBs
- Design and develop the front end for customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and Microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant B2B2C environment
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, Dev Ops and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Develop technical specifications
- Contribute to test plan development.
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Manage and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Lead team in software development best practices including Peer Code Review, Unit testing, Automated Deployments, and Automated Testing.
- Write technical documentation
Our Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
OneDigitalTrust, Inc. is a B2B2C software startup disrupting the traditional estate planning & wellness industry to serve all adult Americans, but especially those that usually cannot afford the traditional methods to protect themselves and their loved ones.
We are currently recruiting a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to add to our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven individual to help advance their experience and learn from a collaborative environment and help take our company to the next level.
Our platform is an enterprise white-label configurable platform with comprehensive capabilities that sells itself. Our biggest goals are to continue to enhance the capabilities of the platform to meet the needs of the users.
The following would be your responsibilities:
- Assuming full-stack technical delivery of the Company’s SaaS platform under the direction of the CTO; supporting the architecture and development of the product platform;
- Supporting the policies, and procedures of Company’s platform security to adhere to industry standards and as may be requested in case of security audit requests;
- Helping in the creating/management of the Development, Testing (QA) and Production architecture, standards processes and procedures for the product/platform;
- Helping improve the technical team's processes as per our retrospective learnings and best practices;
- Estimating bug/feature implementation tasks to help with sprint/release planning
- Experience with creating, and maintaining third-party integration partner's technical relationships and APIs integration; including handling issues, version changes, and impacts to the platform;
- Delivering and Maintaining our continuously enhanced ODT product platform;
- Helping ensure the regular release, enhancement, maintenance and operation of the ODT DEV/TEST/PROD infrastructure and environment and uptime;
- Providing key inputs into the definition of the platform’s evolution from both a requirements and technical implementation and maintenance perspective; and
- Supporting Company business development and marketing activities to promote the sale and after-sale support to prospects and customers.
The following describes the type of person we are seeking:
- Strong TDD mindset for automated testing, and experience with lean/agile development methodologies in a startup environment
- Experience with maintenance of CI/CD based software delivery
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on the existing code base
- Having an architectural mindset and identify where maintain and enhance systems, but also know when we can refactor components
- Have a structured / process-oriented way of thinking and are able to build new features and models that will last through significant business scaling
- Can understand business needs and ability to maintain high-value product to optimize for the best user experience.
- Bonus points for heavy test automation experience and front-end/UI experience with Storybook
What We Offer:
Startup culture with a strong team-centric environment. We work hard and have fun.
Independence to work autonomously. We care about results. The opportunity to learn & master the art of agile software delivery and automated testing. We invest heavily in the development of our team members.
- 2+yrs of experience in Frontend Development
- 2yrs of experience in NodeJS Development
- AngularJS (v1.+) proficiency and web development experience using AngularJS
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Develop the frontend and Backend of the Application
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs
Note: Candidate will be working on developing applications using NodeJS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.(2-8 years)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- should have hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
We are looking for the web Developer in designing and implementing new features and functionality and guiding the website's architecture.
Experience in developing Web-based applications, working experience on smarty frame work as well worked on Joomla and Wordpress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Must have sound knowledge of CMS platforms like : Wordpress, Joomla
Experience in Joomla custom module programming and designing
Experience in Joomla custom website and web application development
Experience in Joomla standard website and web application development
Knowledgable of Word press Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification.
Actively look for and fix bugs or errors on developed sites.
Experience in developing new sites using WordPress
Experience in to develop, modify and enhance WordPress Plugins
Experience in custom theme development from PSD to WordPress
Experience in customizing and maintaining existing sites
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Experience in conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Should be agile and quick problem solver.
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a highly driven WordPress Web Developer to join our growing organization. In this role you will manage and continually improve our website and associated properties. This individual will work primarily with the Marketing team. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
Create and maintain the documentations of development work
Ongoing security patching
Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
Experience developing pages in Wordpress
Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
PHP and WordPress experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
Full Stack Developer with excellent and strong experience in the design and development of secure and high performing applications/products using MEAN Stack on Cloud-based architecture using DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Other Generic and Behavioural Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain and HIPAA compliance awareness would be a big plus
- Strong team player and ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment
- Design thinking and ability to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details
Why should you apply:
- Great opportunity to be a part of booming Healthcare sector and ride the wave
- Big opportunity to work with the leadership team which promotes and encourages innovation-driven thought process and execution
- Opportunity to work with young minds using the latest technologies
- Ability to work in an environment that will enable you to realize ownership with the freedom to learn and deliver a great product
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the company and achieve great heights of success.
Ability to interact with team members and stakeholders from different cultures within and outside India