● Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
● Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product
● Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve
engagement along the customer life cycle.
● Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
● Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
● Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
● Work with cross functional teams.
• Data Analytics Visionary.
• Strong in SQL & Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
• Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
• Strong in analysing the Data and creating dashboards.
• Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
• Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
• Aggressive “Take no prisoners” approach.
About Catalyst IQ
Our deep bench of CXOs would not only help cover the entire value chain of your core business but also help you grow professionally in your caree
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for compiling actionable insights from data and assisting program, sales and marketing managers build data-driven processes. Your role will involve driving initiatives to optimize for operational excellence and revenue.
- Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
- Build tools for automating repetitive asks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Collaborate with program managers and business analysts to help them come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
- Medium Communication Skill (Spoken and written)
- SaaS industries knowledge
- Add Product
- Check Dodontdo
- Work on Support Tickets (Resolve customers issue)
Web/Data/Execl Scraping must
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with the teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise with data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• 2+ years of experience in data engineering & strong understanding of data engineering principles using big data technologies
• Excellent programming skills in Python is mandatory
• Expertise in relational databases (MSSQL/MySQL/Postgres) and expertise in SQL. Exposure to NoSQL such as Cassandra. MongoDB will be a plus.
• Exposure to deploying ETL pipelines such as AirFlow, Docker containers & Lambda functions
• Experience in AWS loud services such as AWS CLI, Glue, Kinesis etc
• Experience using Tableau for data visualization is a plus
• Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus
• Motivated, can-do attitude and desire to make a change is a must
• Excellent communication skills
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math or equivalent fields with strong mathematical background
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, including clustering, anomaly detection, optimization, neural network etc
- 3+ years experiences building data science-driven solutions including data collection, feature selection, model training, post-deployment validation
- Strong hands-on coding skills (preferably in Python) processing large-scale data set and developing machine learning models
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as Numpy, ScikitLearn, MLlib, Tensorflow
- Good team worker with excellent communication skills written, verbal and presentation
- Experience with AWS, S3, Flink, Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Knowledge and experience with NLP technology
- Previous work in a start-up environment
Experience: 3+ yrs
We are looking for a MySQL DBA who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. You will also be responsible for design of database, database architecture, orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
Database design and data architecture
Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Prepare documentations and specifications
Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
Proven expertise in database design and data architecture for large scale systems
Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL
Understanding of MySQL's underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements
Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
Object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, PySpark, Java, C#, C++ ) and frameworks (e.g. J2EE or .NET)
Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
Managing the team of Associates and Senior Associates
Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.)
and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Presentation of final results to the client and discuss further opportunities within/outside the
project along with maintaining documentation and reports
Plan deliverables and milestones for the project that you are responsible for
Provide business analysis and business area assessment
Facilitate meetings within the team on regular basis
Track and report team hours
This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively
assess each assignment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure
Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
Good listening and comprehension and management skills
Willingness to travel/work abroad
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data [email protected]
We the Data Science team at DataWeave (called Semantics internally) build the core machine learning backend and structured domain knowledge needed to deliver insights through our data products. Our underpinnings are: innovation, business awareness, long term thinking, and pushing the envelope. We are a fast paced labs within the org applying the latest research in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Deep Learning to hard problems in different domains.
How we work?
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
What do we offer?
- Some of the most challenging research problems in NLP and Computer Vision. Huge text and image datasets that you can play with!
- Ability to see the impact of your work and the value you're adding to our customers almost immediately.
- Opportunity to work on different problems and explore a wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
- A culture of openness. Fun work environment. A flat hierarchy. Organization wide visibility. Flexible working hours.
- Learning opportunities with courses and tech conferences. Mentorship from seniors in the team.
- Last but not the least, competitive salary packages and fast paced growth opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a strong software developer or a researcher with experience building and shipping production grade data science applications at scale. Such a candidate has keen interest in liaising with the business and product teams to understand a business problem, and translate that into a data science problem. You are also expected to develop capabilities that open up new business productization opportunities.
We are looking for someone with 6+ years of relevant experience working on problems in NLP or Computer Vision with a Master's degree (PhD preferred).
Key problem areas
- Preprocessing and feature extraction noisy and unstructured data -- both text as well as images.
- Keyphrase extraction, sequence labeling, entity relationship mining from texts in different domains.
- Document clustering, attribute tagging, data normalization, classification, summarization, sentiment analysis.
- Image based clustering and classification, segmentation, object detection, extracting text from images, generative models, recommender systems.
- Ensemble approaches for all the above problems using multiple text and image based techniques.
Relevant set of skills
- Have a strong grasp of concepts in computer science, probability and statistics, linear algebra, calculus, optimization, algorithms and complexity.
- Background in one or more of information retrieval, data mining, statistical techniques, natural language processing, and computer vision.
- Excellent coding skills on multiple programming languages with experience building production grade systems. Prior experience with Python is a bonus.
- Experience building and shipping machine learning models that solve real world engineering problems. Prior experience with deep learning is a bonus.
- Experience building robust clustering and classification models on unstructured data (text, images, etc). Experience working with Retail domain data is a bonus.
- Ability to process noisy and unstructured data to enrich it and extract meaningful relationships.
- Experience working with a variety of tools and libraries for machine learning and visualization, including numpy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
- Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
- Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
- It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.
Role and responsibilities
- Understand the business problems we are solving. Build data science capability that align with our product strategy.
- Conduct research. Do experiments. Quickly build throw away prototypes to solve problems pertaining to the Retail domain.
- Build robust clustering and classification models in an iterative manner that can be used in production.
- Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
- Take end to end ownership of the projects you are working on. Work with minimal supervision.
- Help scale our delivery, customer success, and data quality teams with constant algorithmic improvements and automation.
- Take initiatives to build new capabilities. Develop business awareness. Explore productization opportunities.
- Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrance to the team. Push the envelope. Be a mentor to junior members of the team.
- Stay on top of latest research in deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision, and other relevant areas.