Experience: 5+ years
Location: Hyderabad ( Work from office)
Job Type: Full Time Permanent position
Notice Period : Immediate joiners or max 15 days
- Analytical skills, problem-solving skills, Strong communication and domain knowledge.
- Able to create detail business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Experience in Agile scrum methodologies creating user stories and estimating story points for each stories.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Working experience with any wireframe tools (Sketch ,Adobe, UXPin, Mockplus, JustInMind etc)
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Masters/Degree with a background in business, Engineering and IT with minimum 5 years working experience as business Analyst.
- Help the product owner groom the product backlog by considering purpose, prioritizing the stories,
- organizing the stories, splitting epics into user stories, and ensuring a complete description of the
- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification
- (Software Requirements Specification) documents.
- Works with the stakeholders to analyze and document business processes for the system to be
- Perform actual analysis on requirements to consider all scenarios/exceptions that may occur
- Determine functional requirements and features and prepare a wireframe for user interface screen
- Advise the product owner and coach the team, as well as other business analysis considerations
- Communicates with both the developers and stakeholders in such a manner until the project ends.
- Co-facilitate trainings/workshops client-side.
• Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
• Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business rules analysis, metrics & KPI definition, use cases, and other BA tools and techniques as required.
- Works with the Account Management, Strategy, and Executive Leadership teams and clients to determine and develop business requirements for new and existing technical projects.
- Collaborate with the Development/Testing/Support teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs for functional requirements.
- Facilitates the Quality Assurance (QA) team in writing test cases for solution validation.
- Acts as the liaison between clients, business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure documentation on the product stays are relevant and requirements are detailed enough to manage assumptions, risks, and out-of-scope situations.
- Nature of Experience: Experience working on data-driven or software / application / web-based projects, or in the marketing and communications field as a BA working with technical solutions.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, waterfall and agile project frameworks.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong interview and facilitation skills to gather requirements from other lines of business.
- Ability to manage stakeholders with differing priorities to reach consensus on requirements.
- Ability and desire to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations.
- Ability to write clear yet concise requirements with an emphasis on quality over quantity.
- Understanding of concepts related to data architecture and relational database design.
- Experience in designing complex data-driven applications & reports.
- Ability to work with User Interface elements to develop mockups and wireframes - Balsamiq, Sketch, Draw.io, Lucidchart etc.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook an
- E / B. Tech or relevant degree in Business/IT Management/Computer Science.
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.eg (Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart )
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Should have a strong understanding of product, use cases, user journey (flow), business requirements and integration
- Business Analysts in this role will have successfully demonstrated the following skills.
- Requirements Elicitation - researching, interviewing.
- Requirements Determination - using structured, repeatable processes for documenting, analysing and validating requirements.
- Structured Requirements- capturing details with precision; driving out ambiguity; ensuring consistent understanding across clients, designers and testers.
- Scope Management - defining scope, managing expectations, identifying potential change
- Requirements Management - creating and maintaining baselines and traceability
- Change Management - identifying, assessing and managing changes
- Creativity and Problem Solving - bringing innovative ideas to complex problems
- Collaboration - building relationships and working effectively with internal and external teams, at all organisational levels
- Verbal: explaining, questioning, exploring and listening
- Written: presenting information and communicating concepts to business and technical audiences at all levels.
- Flexibility: Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt quickly and confidently to rapidly changing roles, objectives, and priorities.
- Educational background should include a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
Strategic Data Analyst
for large scale human transformation projects
FULL-TIME | MUMBAI-BASED | MIN. 2 YRS EXPERIENCE
As a Strategic Analyst, you will play a critical role in improving the effectiveness of Illumine’s human transformation projects on the ground.
ILLUMINE is a design & actualization lab that works on large-scale business & cultural transformation projects with leading corporations, and educational institutions in India. Illumine also works on nation-building projects with the Government to build customer/ citizen-centric services.
Working with Illumine will open up a wide range of possibilities to leverage data, technology & digital tools to ensure large-scale human transformation projects can become more scalable, seamless and highly value creating for clients and beneficiaries.
Key roles and responsibilities:1. Owning the successful implementation of interventions on the ground by providing strategic insights
This involves –
- Leveraging data to identify hotspots/ areas where early decisions/ remedial action needs to be taken.
- Identifying issues early (based on patterns) and flagging off for proactive action.
- Working with the engagement & deployment teams to take the right strategic decision to improve implementation on ground
2. Enabling internal teams to improve their product/ outcomes with data.
This involves –
- Interfacing with multiple teams (e.g. facilitators/ trainers, learning architects, assessment designers, intervention leaders, tech platform owners) to translate practice-level requirements into meaningful insights.
- Identifying interdependencies between different products and generating insights that can improve the overall effectiveness of the intervention.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- the desire to make a difference to the nation and the lives of citizens
- the excitement to generate new possibilities with data
- rigor in your thinking and an attention to detail
- a good understanding of business and strategy
- a keen interest to understand & impact how people / institutions think, perform and change
- proven capabilities in taking products to completion (e.g. from conceptualizing the analytical model to building reports, dashboards, presentations)
- focus on meeting goals & outcomes – doing everything possible to make the outcome happen rather than focusing on only ‘your part’ or ‘your existing skillset’
- at least 2 years of overall work experience with data that could include – Analytics, Engineering / Technology, Strategic Consulting, Social Science Research, Cognitive Science, HR / Learning & Organizational Development, Performance / Sports Science, etc.
- ability to engage with clients/ stakeholders
- good written and verbal communication skills
Explore further before applying
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
Job type: Full time
Role type: Technical/Operations.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible of complete development cycle of the project and
maintenance. He/ She will be involved in performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes,
knowledge transfer, and performing user acceptance testing.
You will be responsible for -
● Good experience in preparing different documents for the SDLC such as FRD, BRD, SRS, Flowchart, UML, Use
Cases, Test Cases, Prepare Presentation etc.
● Good experience in using various project management tools such as Visio, Jira, Mantis, MS Project etc.
● Basic knowledge of the technologies such as SQL, .Net, PHP, iOS and Android platforms.
● Excellent communication skills require.
● Analyze details to understand client requirements
● Plan and execute research to meet specific client objectives.
● Research-oriented with good Analytical skills
● Should think out of the box, always up to date with the current industry updates.
● Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
● Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
● Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the
development team and the non-technical users
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
commercial, federal and state government plans specifically support operational
processes for provider data management functions, enrollment and eligibility,
member benefits, claims adjudication and EDI Interfaces functions.
• Knowledge of State regulations to determine provider meets qualification to be
• Knowledge of provider files from State Medicaid programs to decipher provider
enrollment and eligibility rules.
• Knowledge of provider type designation identified by the State Medicaid programs.
• Knowledge of provider and member portal functions.
• Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies about Commercial, CMS and
State defined guidelines.
• Knowledge of provider matching criteria for claims.
• Knowledge of Coordination of Benefits (COB) and Claim Authorizations functions.
• Knowledge of Setting up communications for EDI transmissions using FTP, SFTP and
real time API setups
• Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including
Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to compile data from many sources and define
designs for enrollment to benefit plan configuration.
• Research, interpret and summarize new state, federal and client rules regarding
department functions. Alter or create policies and procedures to adhere to those
• Solid communication skills with working session facilitation.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, analytic and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a collaborative team environment with little