Job Description :
- We are a Fintech Company based in Pune, a B2B Trade Digitization platform for SMEs and Corporates to collaborate and work with Financial Institutions to raise short term fundings for payables and receivables financing.
- We are thus well placed to help Corporates and their Supply Chains to meet their GST needs.
The platform is built using a polygot technology stack:
● Platform Backend: JVM
● API & Business Layer: Kotlin and functional programming
● Client Apps and Customer Integrations: Kotlin, Jersey ReST Framework, home
grown optimized HTTP and SQL libraries
● Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
● Database: MySQL
○ JVM – Hibernate & Exposed as ORM library
○ Python – SQLAlchemy as ORM library
● Build Tools: Gradle, Shell Scripting, AWS Code Build, Jenkins
● Ops Automation: Ansible, Terraform
● Servers: Ubuntu Linux
● Version Control: GIT
● Test Automation: Python - unittest, pyhamcrest, freshen, nose. JVM – Junit,
● Cloud Providers: Amazon AWS, Linode
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving
business problems for our customers. We are looking to add a Senior UI Developer in
our team having hands-on technical experience of 6+ years. We encourage our team to
continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work
even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our
practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships
and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing
As an engineering team member, you will
● Work collaboratively with product, customer support and DevOps team to build,
enhance, maintain, deploy and operate our systems.
● Continuously automate operational processes to improve efficiencies and
productivity and enhance customer experience
● Work closely with the architect to continuously refactor the system architecture
and design to meet the changing landscape triggered by technology changes
and business growth
● Work with the DevOps team to build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring and operations.
● Ensure that development processes and deliverables always adhere to the
mandates laid down for for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in
● Pre-requisites: Hands on experience in ReactJS and Redux. Experience in
typescript will be an additional benefit.
● Should be passionate about technology and ready to deep dive into
● Should have sound expertise of writing testable code and appreciate defect free
● Should be able to reason/argue/discuss/suggest solutions and alternatives.
● Should be able to decipher the core problem to be solved during discussions
with product team and/or customers
● Should have good communication skills and experience working in teams
● Experience of working in financial domain will help but not a necessity
at A well-funded Construction Tech Start-Up by a renowned group
-Develop all user-facing products in NodeJs & React.Js (SSR)
-Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
-Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
-Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
-Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
• 5+ years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
• Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces)
• Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Familiarity with code versioning (version control) tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
• Preference will be given to those who have worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material js.
• Knowledge ofGraphQL and CSS preprocessor like SASS
• Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
|Designation / Position||React JS Lead (Min 1 yr-2 yrs lead experience)|
(Minimum 250 characters)*
Proficient understanding of React JS and its architecture.
Must have experience on React Hooks (useEffect, useState, useMemo, useCallback, useContext, etc). At least a year.
Aware of best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
The candidate must be a problem solver when it comes to optimizing or developing the web-applications
Have an understanding of API Gateway, CORS, Authentication types (OAuth, JWT, etc)
Hands-on experience on Redux or any other state management library
5+ years of experience on HTML, CSS.
2+ years of experience on Bootstrap, Material UI or any other design framework for frontend.
Good knowledge of Typescript is a plus but not mandatory.
Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, maintainable and highly scalable code is a plus
Understanding of version control like Github or Gitlab
Experience in TDD (Test driven development) for unit testing with libraries like jest mocha, react-testing library etc.
Developing and maintaining React Custom Hooks.
Next JS or Gatsby
AWS or any other Cloud service provider (GCP or Azure)
|Keywords||React JS, React Hooks, HTML, CSS, Material UI,Redux|
|Work Experience Required||8+ yrs|
|CTC offered||40 lpa|
|Job Location(s)||Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai|
|Industry Type||IT Sofware Services|
|Notice Period||immediate to Max 20 days joiners|
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/B.E/MTech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1+ years experience in Front-End Development using ReactJS Framework
- Experience in consuming Restful Web services
- Should be adept at converting PSD to HTML
- Should know UI/UX
- Excellent development skills on best practices for cross-browser compatibility and Responsive UI.
- Good with agile development practices such as continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of Version Control System
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge of MVVM Architecture
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
Designation: React JS developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Must have work experience in React.JS and front end development.
- Experience with ReactJ, frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery.
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3 and Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS.
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets.
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion.
- Exposure to OWASP standards and guidelines.
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development and building blocks that power our React universe.
We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of work experience, primarily as a front end developer
- Strong UX sense and ability to think like your user
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Experience with material UI & Figma
- Experience/knowledge of charting frameworks like D3.js
More about us
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical
work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare
workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company
bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading
employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place.
At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
- HTML & Java script. Experience with basic GMB etc. PHP exposure. Willingness to work on app and plug –ins etc is welcome.
- Custom Module development
- Front End Development skills (any of below):
- HTML5, PHP
- Magento (1.x & 2.x)
- Big Commerce
- Server Setup
MX Player is the worlds best video player and the worlds largest video platform, with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. It has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
MX Player reaches its vast user base via an ever increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, mobile and desktop web applications and other portable devices.
From the stable of Times Internet (the digital venture of Times of India, India's largest media and entertainment group), MX Player has now spread its footprints across 12 markets including UAE, US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Srilanka, Maldives, and Bhutan. MX has further expanded its business with the launch of its short format video app MX TakaTak - a home-grown platform that offers a wide variety of short form content and creation tools across genres that is home to the largest number of 1Mn+ digital influencers as well as MX ShareKaro that is an easy-to-use file sharing app with rapid transfer speed.
Position: Senior Frontend Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Preact + React JS, Redux-based SSR (Server Side Rendered), SPA (Single Page Application) architecture.
Experience in to Desktop Web and Mobile Web.
Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps (AWS) and Agile principles.
Translating designs and wireframes into highly maintainable code.
Should be capable of writing reusable, light-weight, highly optimized code.
Mentoring and guiding the team members.
4+ years of experience in cross-browser compatible responsive web application development using React JS.
Good knowledge about Reactive programming using RxJS and experience in working with state management using Redux, Flux and Webpack.
Knowledge and use of Restful web services, Gulp / Grunt.
Experience working with debugging/testing tools like Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
Understanding of layout aesthetics and knowledge of SEO principles.
Version Control – GIT.
Servers / Application frameworks - Apache / Nginx / ExpressJS.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
Proficient understanding of markup language like HTML to create user friendly web pages
Strong experience in React JS
Good experience of React native, algorithm and data structure
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Working alongside product to understand our requirements, and designing, developing and iterating, thinking through the complex architecture.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
What you need to have:
- Experience in working on frameworks like React and VueJS
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms .
Experience: 2 to 7 years