- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, Realm
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
About Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
My Class Campus is the most advanced and fully automated Campus Management Software for schools and colleges being used in 1000+ institutes across India and 10+ countries.
We are a team of full time 50+ expert teammates dedicately working on Myclasscampus along with other 150+ employees working on different projects.
Check us out on https://myclasscampus.com
We believe in best culture for employees as we came up with the mindset that employees are actual customers of any company.
Checkout Team: https://myclasscampus.com/home/myclasscampus-team
Join us only if you want to work with passionate, young enthusiastic team of people who are working on a product which can impact millions of users by means of productivity and outcome as our vision is to become number One Enterprise software Product in edtech (education technology) domain which is based out of India.
We are hiring for Software Engineer (Flutter)
● Build & Influence features and products while bringing in Flutter best practices.
● Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
● Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market
● Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app
size, memory footprint.
● Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the
creation of quality products is essential.
● Build a close partnership with the web team & platform to ensure synergy & feature
parity between the two platforms.
● Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
● 2+ years of experience in building consumer-facing or business facing Flutter
● Hands-on experience with Flutter, Android and iOS architecture components
● Impeccable understanding of lifecycle & multi-threading in the JVM world.
● Experience with REST APIs, Firebase suite & third-party libraries and APIs.
● Motivation to set up a comprehensive unit testing approach to development.
● Open to experimenting with new tech like Compose, React Native & so on.
● Have a good eye for design & product thinking and the ability to make data-driven
● Good grasp of data structures and algorithms - especially the ones used in mobile
development & API design.
● Knowledge of the mobile development cycle, popular architectures, trends, &
● Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
● E2E App development and/or experience of developing Pub is good to have
● Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
1. Design and build an advanced application for the iOS platform
2. Work with outside data sources and APIs
3. Work on unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from
their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made
in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest
automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians
rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know
more about the company: bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 Role & Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-time iOS engineering experience with strong expertise in Swift and
Objective-C and deep understanding of iOS SDK.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, multithreading, networking, memory
management and source control management (git).
- Strong focus on building high-quality mobile UI experiences. Passion about
delivering software that delights our end users.
- Proficiency with UI/UX paradigms to build elegant user experiences.
- Experience working with product management and design teams.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your
team and outside your team.
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile applications.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies and quality.
⭐ What the Candidate Will Do:
- Fast learner: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our extensive growth and constantly evolving business environment.
- A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is
greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous
- Design and entrepreneurial acumen: Understand requirements and business use
cases beyond the written word.
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge.
You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple
product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care
deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in
social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way
GenZ gonna save and invest.
We are hiring an iOS Developer for Dehradun location with Ftechiz Solutions.
Exp: 2 to 5 years
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C, UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
About Tickled Media:
Tickled Media is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. We publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia's and Africa's largest website and app for parents. Every month we affect the lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. We have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. Tickled Media has also raised series C investments from some of Asia's largest venture capital firms.
Total Exp: 4+ years
• Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
• 2 - 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control(GIT)
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
• Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
• Work closely with other mobile apps
Job Description: Looking for React Native Developer,Having Experience range from 3 to 7 Years.
- Design and build iOS and Android mobile applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Excellent knowledge in core Java
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's and third party libraries
- Push Notifications and Firebase
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Android Studio
- Experience in Gradle.
- Very good experience with Objective-C , Swift is a must and iOS SDK
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Good To Have:
- Experience in API integration in mobile apps and external devices is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
- Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system
- Git using experience & Gerrit
- UI & UX with material design patterns
- Locations and Map API's