As a Search lead, you will get hands-on experience in latest technologies like Elastic Stack, Spring, Kafka, Mongo, Redis, API Design etc. and also will be responsible for leading a team of engineers. The Search team is an essential part of the Technology team at Meesho and works on solving technical challenges related to ensuring fast searchability of data with increasing scale.
Understanding Elasticsearch internals. Managing & improving elasticsearch clusters performance.
Build & lead a great team by example.
Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers.
Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
We work on an array of technologies, including but not limited to Spring, Node, Elastic Stack, MySQL, Mongo, ReactJS, Webpack, Kafka, Redis, AWS Lambda, Ansible, etc
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Apart from the Engineering team, you will also collaborate with internal teams like marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people across the organization and they get to see what you are building.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions for all internal teams and our customers.
- Enhance existing services and applications to increase availability, reliability, and scalability.
- Manage testing and bug fixes and work across the engineering team to build new features and services at scale.
- Prepare technical documentation & improve engineering tooling, process, and standards to enable faster, more consistent, reliable, and highly repeatable application delivery.
- Remain engaged with the latest technology trends and understand operational challenges to evolve application delivery processes and platform components continually.
- Support platform technology decisions based on performance metrics and operational SLAs.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
Desired Qualifications and Key Skills :
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Developer (Python/Django)
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience with implementing test frameworks for unit testing and building acceptance testing
- 4+ years experience in SQL RDBMS (MySQL, specifically)
- 2+ years experience in Elastic Search.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up-like environment.
- Experience with distributed source control management (Git).
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives, etc.
- Passionate about test-driven, clean code, automatically tested, and continuous deployment
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector or marketplace product.
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- guiding a team through the complete software development flow and understanding their point of view for a project
- Writing readable and reusable code
- Working in a team to achieve the tasks given
- Taking the responsibility of guiding the team with the code
- Motivate the team to work under deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Node.Js
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in common Cloud technologies, AWS/GCP Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- It is good to have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related deployment technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, and high-quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- We believe leadership comes through ownership and so we love people who take ownership of their work and lead by example
Experience: 4+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
About the role: At Bizongo, we believe in delivering excellence which drives business efficiency for our customers. As Software Engineer’s at Bizongo, you will be working on developing next generation of technology that will impact how businesses take care of their process and derive process efficiency. We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multi dimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology. As a Software Engineer, Backend, you'll not only be building feature end-to-end but will also make sure that code is of the highest quality, optimised and scalable.
Must-haves: Excellent in data structures, analyzing and solving problems.
Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and MVC. B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering.
Understanding of RESTful APIs Write scalable, production level services. Knowledge of Test Driven Development Thorough with using Git Performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques.
Understanding of how the web works in general You can’t live without writing beautiful code.
Knowledge of creating fault-tolerant, extensible, reusable architecture Passionate to work in a start-up
It would be a plus if: You have extensive Knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
You understand prevalent design patterns.
You have good knowledge of Front-end development (End-to-end Full Stack development).
You are flexible to work on any Tech Stack.
Why work with us?
Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast - paced and charged environment. Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company. The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of E commerce.
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
Urgent requirement for Java developer for a product-based company.
Apply only if you have experience in data structure and algorithms
Please note the notice period. we are looking for an immediate to 15 days joiner only.
Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: Core java developer, Hibernate, Spring, Data structure, Spring boot/Micro service
- Sound knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets & MVC, Spring
- Good knowledge of Java Script, Ajax
- Good knowledge of My SQL database server
- Experience in working with IDE like Eclipse or Netbeans
- Knowledge of Spring would be an advantage
- Great problem-solving attitude
- Strong OOP & OOAD fundamentals
- Knowledge of Java EE Design pattern
- Technical hands on Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, OO JS, XML, Webservices (Restful, JAX-WS).
- Nice to have knowledge of Liferay, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, Restful services, jQuery, YUI, EstJS (Sencha), frameworks.
- Understand the BRS / SRS document
- Coordinate with Team lead/DBA to understand the System design and Database design
- Development and Unit Testing
- Bug fixing and Change Request implementation