About Pion Global Solutions LTD
- Immediate joiners with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Should have team leading experience.
- Should be keen to work as a Developer.
- Java, Spring boot and Design patterns are key areas where they should be excellent.
- Good communication skills is a mandate.
- Should be willing to work on alternate Saturdays (10 AM to 4:30 PM).
- They will have to relocate to Chennai.
- Strong SQL skills, Postgres SQL database knowledge.
- Cloud Experience in deployment (CI/CD)
- Unit Test case
- Angular – good to have
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
• Proficient in software development from inception to production releases using modern
programming languages ( Preferably Java, NodeJS, and Scala)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, solution architecture on AWS or Azure
• Prior experience working as a Full-stack engineer building cloud-native, SaaS products.
• Expertise in programming and designing circuit breakers, the localized impact of failures,
service mesh, event sourcing, distributed data transactions, and eventual consistency.
• Proficient in designing and developing SAAS on Microservices architecture
• Proficient in building Fault tolerance, High availability, and Autoscaling for microservices
• Proficient in Data Modelling for distributed computing
• Deeps Hands-on experience on Microservices in Spring Boot and in large scale projects in
• Fluency in cloud-native solution architecture; designing HA and Fault-Tolerant deployment
topologies for API Gateway, Kafka, and Spark clusters on cloud.
• Fluency in AWS, Azure, Serverless Functions in AWS or Azure and in Docker and Kubernetes
• Avid practitioner and coach of Test-Driven Development
• Deep understanding of modeling real-world scheduling and process problems into algorithms
running on memory and compute efficient data structures.
• We value Polyglot engineers a lot, hence experience in programming in more than one
language is a must, preferably one of Groovy, Scala, Python or Kotlin
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration temperament
• Articulation of technical matters to Business Stakeholders, and the ability to translate business
concerns into technical specifications.
• Proficiency in working with cross-functional team on refining initiatives to objective features.
Good To Have:
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation
• SRE and Observability implementation experience
• Refactoring Legacy products to microservices
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Skills Needed: Java,Spring,Springboot,Microservices
Should have hands-on experience with Java
Should have hands-on experience with technologies like spring & springboot
Should have hands-on experience with Microservices Architecture
Experience:2 Yrs to 5 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 10 Days(Max)
Work from Home till Pandemic End
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Backend Developer who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. If you have hands-on experience developing large scale web applications in Java with spring, hibernate frameworks and are ready to lead a team of developers, we'd like to meet you.
- 5+ years of software development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building highly scalable web-based backend applications using Java and Spring ecosystem
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Has extensively used the Spring ecosystem – Spring Boot, REST API Development, ORM tools like Hibernate
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Multi-Threading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Implemented CI/CD in any of the projects done
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of Elastic Search
- Has designed relational databases; conversant with SQL
- Knowledge of Jenkins/ Docker and Devops
- Knowledge of Redis or similar technology
- Worked with some or all of these AWS services: EC2; lambda; SQS/SNS; Elastic Search, Transcoder
- Understanding and experience of building services and applications using principles of service-oriented architecture, preferable using REST or SOAP
- Contributed in the creation of end-to-end automation tests (functional or non-functional)
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience in ELK stack
- Knowledge of Video tools like FFMPEG, Wowza / Node Media Streaming
- Understanding of different video formats, streaming, CDN etc
- Understanding of Machine Learning Models, Pipelines etc
Object oriented design patterns
Maven build process and how Maven works
Working knowledge and good proficiency in Git , Git repo , git bash and git commands
Programming logic and reasoning
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate