- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems for one of India's fastest-growing product startup
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, charges, and dependencies.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
- Passion for learning new things, solving challenging problems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, and Test Engineering and Automation.- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- We primarily use Node JS, MongoDB, AngularJS & AWS
**About VComply :**
- VComply is a fast-growing SaaS GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) platform that helps organizations manage their compliance controls and risk in an intuitive manner. VComply brings a contextual understanding of GRC to compliance officers enabling them to achieve organization objectives while maintaining the integrity and managing risk.
- VComply was founded in 2019 and is backed by Accel. We already have 25+ marquee customers across North America and Australia & New Zealand in our short existence. We provide organizations with configurable, yet plug and play GRC applications that need zero development effort and infrastructure.
**Why VComply :**
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
- Challenging work environment with End- to-end ownership of your role
- Incredible growth opportunities - we are a meritocracy, and the best will always have room for growth in the company
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Accelerated learning environment with a high performing team surrounding you
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks & Employee friendly policies.
About VComply Inc.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review
changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code
reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application
and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by YCombinator and other marquee investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Synapsica is looking for a Node.js/Python developer who is passionate about designing and implementing scalable solutions with highest quality. You will be responsible for creating high performance, responsive, and secure server-side programs to manage Synapsica platform. You will be responsible for designing, managing and supporting cloud platform and scaling our database. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in bakcned development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Design and development of our new platform modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our APIs and integrations.
- Design, scaling and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs with best secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
- Performance tuning and improvements in large scale systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4+ years of experience with writing Python/NodeJS/PHP/Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience of database design and management in MongoDB, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Familiarity with AWS (or equivalent) ecosystem with end-to-end cloud deployment.
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale systems in rapid growth environments
- Experience with public cloud offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid programming skills; preferred experience in Java, and/or Python
- Experience with modern web frameworks, advanced algorithms/data intelligence, public
- cloud platforms and streaming data pipelines
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, scalable and robust services and applications
- Developing and managing databases and reporting tools
- Building intelligent messaging bots using web APIs
- Designing and developing robust RESTful APIs and other interfaces
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
- Ability to write clean, structured code in Ruby/Python with documentation.
- Proficiency in at least one Ruby frameworks (Ruby on Rails or Sinatra) or Python framework (Django or Flask)
- Clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to write well defined test cases using Minitest, RSpec or Unit testing framework.
- Experience in one of the following database technologies - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficiency in working with complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of design patterns, architectural best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Working experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud is a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in software development.
Note : Other language candidates may apply only if they're expecting to work primarily on Ruby/Python.
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are :
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
· Java, Spring MVC
· MicroService Exposure – Eureka, Zuul, SpringCloud
· Knowledge of various design pattern - Domain Driven Design Exposure is plus
· AWS Exposure is plus
· Awareness with Linux Environment
· Exposure with portal development is plus
· TDD/BDD is plus
· Product Development Experience is plus
· Docker – Container technology is plus
· Hands on RDBMS - Good Exp. In Database design
· Experience in ORM – Hibernate
· NoSQL Database is plus