Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
Software Engineer (Backend Developer)
About Falconbrick Technologies:
FalconBrick is a SAAS based Construction / Real-Estate Industry, Product & Deep Technology and most importantly, on-ground change management experience. We aim to be the de facto on-site construction management system in India and abroad. We have seen very quick growth, with large builders (across Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi-NCR & Hyderabad) already being our customers. Our larger team includes product and engineering experts who are building & strengthening the product on a daily basis, and customer success specialists, who are providing constant service to
our clients, again on a daily basis.
What you will be doing:
Design & Build a highly scalable, robust backend architecture for our cloud services
You will be part of a software development team for developing and enhancing SaaS applications.
Take responsibility of entire module/featureset and develop, test, debug and maintain the application software
throughout the product lifecycle
Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features
Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience
Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of our services
Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
What you need
Should be an enthusiast for writing clean, reusable codes, willing to learn new things as a self-starter person
2+ years of strong relevant experience in developing Object-oriented technologies.
Must have experience with web development in Java 8+, Spring, J2EE frameworks and technologies.
Deep Knowledge of DB experience with Postgres or MySQL or Oracle or MSSQL
Must have worked on REST API (Mandatory)
Experience in Kotlin Language
Preferred having knowledge Nodejs experience
Preferred having knowledge Working with Queue systems/Message Brokers RabbitMQ/Kaffka
Experience with NoSQL experience
What you will get
We know you're happiest when you are learning new things, so each new assignment will give you an opportunity to do things differently, explore new technologies and challenge the status quo!
This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and growing FalconBrick Team and take part in the journey of building and scaling great products with cutting edge technologies.
We are flexible, Fun and Open to receive ideas from team
Our growing software technology business is looking for a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers. We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with a great database and software architectural skills.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
• Strong software development experience with Node.js in addition to detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
• Strong development experience using Node.js.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Portfolio of application(s)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
• Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
• Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
• Experience in other languages such as .net, including VB and C# are a plus
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
• Certifications are a plus.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js/Express.js or similar framework
- 1+ years of experience with MongoDB
- 1+ years of experience creating REST APIs and backend systems
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Server Setup/AWS/GCP experience is a plus
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Job ID: RP1001
Required Experience- 4+ years
Expected joining within two weeks
- Good communication skills in English (Written and Oral)
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in performance tuning
- Experience in interaction with the customer
- Technical skills Java, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Microservices
- Preferred Tools (SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins Jira Confluence)
- Ability to explore the application by himself/herself from the training provided
- New feature development or enhancement or change request activities (Requirement analysis, Requirement documentation, Design, Coding, Review, Testing and Release process)
- Defect Fixing (Defect analysis, route cause identification, Code change, testing, obtaining user confirmation and release process)
- Support tasks (Ticket analysis, data uploading, performance tuning, job monitoring, any analysis task, ReportGeneration and etc.,)
- Level 2 and Level 3 support (Support process adherence)
- Functional and technical or solution documentation preparation
- Execution will either be Waterfall or Agile
- The process needs to be followed as defined by RBEI or RBEI’s Customer
- Preparation & participation in the project status and review meeting
Job Locations: Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Dehradun, Mohali, Panchkula, or Gurugram (Currently Remote)
Do you enjoy build tools and processes that help other developers be more productive? Do you have a neck to deal with ambiguity and identify solutions that spans across application architecture, devops and scaling applications? If yes, we are looking for you.
At JTC, we work on multiple enterprise software products which builds solutions to help business scale and grow using technology. As a member of platform team, you will work with product teams to identify developer productivity issues and application bottlenecks and publish npm packages (open source) to solve them.
1. Publish reusable npm packages to standardize devops and monitoring stack across product teams
2. Work with product teams to define application architecture by building boilerplates in Node, React, React Native, databases and other related technologies
3. Setup application stack for new product teams to help them bootstrap
4. Hold regular tech talk in the company and outside for adoption of best practices on software development
1. You have strong problem solving skills and good at solving problems and identifying near perfect solutions
2. You have experience and interest working with various cloud technologies such as Digital Ocean, AWS and others
4. You are extremely good at documentation and write design documents for your software systems
What you will gain:
1. You will work on solving problems that will create a company wide impact across product teams
2. Awesome team members and good problems to solve
3. A place where, like you, everyone likes to build great engineering systems
4. Work from anywhere, competitive compensations, paid offsite workation, healthcare for your loved ones, paid time offs.
Collabsports Technologies Pvt Ltd is a sports-tech startup based in Pune, India. We are a small team, passionate about Sports & Technology. Our product, Scorpad is a mobile app with a mission “Sporting Made Smarter”, helps athletes in recording, analysing & improving their game while collaborating with their friends and other like-minded athletes. For more information, visit https://scorpad.com
You need to be passionate about technology with strong OOPS background.
Must have strong PHP skills with PGSQL/ MYSQL
Good understanding of MVC & API Development
Experience in Bootstrap, Symphony/ CodeIgnitor
Willingness to learn new technologies
You should have a desire to work in startup fast-paced environment, able to self-manage and work remotely, when required.
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The Language Engineering team works on the source code analyzers, including both programming languages and configuration-as-code systems. As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will work on building the best, most comprehensive, Python analyzer in the world. You will add new rules and Autofixes for finding more issues with code and automatically fixing them. You will be involved with the Python community to understand the problems with static analysis tools in the ecosystem.
As a member of the Language Engineering team, you will:
Identify bad code practices in Python and write new analyzers to detect them.
Improve the coverage of automatically fixable issues.
Ensure fewer false positives are reported by the analyzer.
Work on the internal tools that support analysis runtimes.
Contribute to open-source static analysis tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science.
At least 2 years of professional software development experience in Python.
Understanding of the nuances of execution of the source code (AST, data flow graphs, etc).
Familiarity with Python best practices followed in the industry.
Native experience with Linux/Unix environment.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting