Through Bhanzu, we aim to eradicate math phobia and encourage careers in math and STEM fields among learners from across the world. Bhanzu is bridging the gap between dreams and competence, by enabling students to realise their full potential and introduce them to science, coding and AI, through the lens of math.
● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 0-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
2. Good understanding of OOPS Concepts.
3. Knowledge of databases and database concepts.
4. Should have Analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Core PHP, MySql, Cake PHP, Codeginiter, Opencart, Magento (Optional)
6. Must be a team player, keen to learn, possess a good attitude and be self-discipline
Responsibilities:-1. Developing websites from Photoshop/JPG designs
2. Developing websites using existing CMS solutions
3. Developing bespoke CMS solutions
4. Developing plug-ins/add-ons in PHP for various CMS solutions
5 .Working knowledge of frameworks like CakePHP, MVC, any one framework6. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
This is an opportunity for a server side engineer to work on developing cutting edge chat and bot capabilities for a highly innovative SaaS company building kommunicate.io - A human + bot hybrid customer support platform. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, task breakdown, execution with product team and ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Write scalable RESTful APIs, build new microservices from scratch (as and when needed) and maintain existing ones
- Design/modify DB schemas, write/Optimize mysql/NoSQL Queries
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of JAVA concepts, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of different design patterns to build scalable backend applications. Example: singleton, factory, obseverber etc
- Knowledge of framework like Hibernate, Spring, nodejs
- Working knowledge in multi-threading environments
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, workaround etc
- Knowledge of MySQL Query, DB index,performance tuning
- Knowledge of Microservice
Good to have:
- Experience building NLP based chatbots.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Contribution to open-source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
Good command on atleast 2 of the following: Java, J2EE technologies, Nodejs, MySql, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful, MIcroservices
Technologies Good to have: Rabbitmq, AWS tech stack ( SQS, SES, S3, RDS, EC2, cloudwatch)
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
You will get to design, architect and develop complex enterprise software and SaaS web applications leveraging modern web stack.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the backend & front-end infrastructure.
Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
Mentor team members and review their work.
You will enjoy this role if you...
Are a geek with a desire to stay ahead of the curve.
Like building beautiful well-architected software products with millions of users.
Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team of geeks, architects and leads.
Desired Skills & Experience:
2 - 6 years of production experience with modern web frameworks - Ruby on Rails, Phoenix/Elixir and/or Django/Python.
Should have sound experience in developing scalable / distributed SaaS apps
Should have good knowledge and work experience in REST API implementations, JSON format handling, caching, sessions, multi-threading, etc.
Should be comfortable with database schema design and leveraging SQL & NoSQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB)
Experience developing, consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's (REST and GraphQL)
Experience with code quality and reusability practices (CI/CD for back-end & front-end repos)
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, design patterns.
Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Bonus points if you have...
Cloud native development on AWS or GCP
Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes. Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Position: Sr. Node Js Developer
Required Experience: 3+ yrs
Location: Mohali (open for WFH)
Salary: good hike on CTC
Working Days: 5 days
Webmob Software Solutions is a fintech company based in North India. We are leading service providers in the space of emerging technologies including Blockchain, AI, ML, IOT, and cloud computing. With a global, renowned clientele, we have developed several robust applications in the space of Trade Finance, Money Market, Asset Tokenization, and Supply Chain.
Webmob is currently a team of 45+ employees having expertise in Java,Kotlin, PHP, Python, Go, MEAN and MERN stack. We are also the technical delivery partners for Corda https://marketplace.r3.com/directory/webmob-software-solutions-pvt-ltd.
Our specialties include Fintech product development, Blockchain development and consultancy, website development, graphic designing, digital marketing, application development, AWS support, infrastructure handling, IOT, AI, and ML.
3+ yrs of Exp in Node Js
Develop data-driven Node.js microservices
Create testable, high-quality code
Work effectively with development team
Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
Performs other duties as assigned
Experience with both relational (SQL) databases, and distributed NoSQL data stores
Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus, especially AWS Lambda
Deep understanding of data design and systems integration
Strong technical leadership and communication skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Work from home.
- Employee friendly policies.
- Competitive salary with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- 5 days week work
- Flexible Timings.
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE)
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective