Please find the Job description.
3 years commitment clause
Company: Inflow Technologies Inc
Fusion, one of the world’s largest BMC Elite partner and leading BSM solutions partner is looking for an experienced Remedy ITSM Consultant to work with us on a full time basis.
Install, Configure, Develop, Integrate BMC Remedy ITSM suite configurations and customisations as per Customer requirements
Understand the business use of the ITSM configurations / customisations
Proactively manage technical relationship according to the customers business priorities with an eye to avoiding business-critical situations and maximizing the solution value
Understand the downstream uses and impact of ITSM Configuration in follow-on reporting and interface applications.
Good experience of working on the whole ITSM suite including:
Service Request Management
Service Level Management
Good experience of working on CMDB, Atrium Integrator, Pentaho Spoon
An ideal candidate will have worked on various versions of ITSM including 7.6.04, 8.x and 9.x, 18.x and 19.x
Good experience and knowledge of integrations
Good experience and knowledge of BMC Smart IT, DWP (aka My IT) and DWP Catalog (aka Service Broker)
Knowledge of Databases, Windows, Linux
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Inflow Technologies
Write pre-sales and marketing collaterals and related documents. Analyze business requirements, provide high-level consultation, and prepare and present solutions to customers. Drive marketing and lead-gen activities like Webinars.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Do web research around in the area of Cloud, DevOps, Digital engineering, Data, ML, IoT, technology trends and use cases, and offerings.
- Coordinate with Solution architects and tech leads to writing pre-sales collaterals (Case studies, Solution blueprints, White papers, etc.) and related content.
- Understanding the business as well as the technical requirements of the Client. Provide high-level consultation to the client around business problems and objectives utilizing a business-level understanding of cloud and application development technologies.
- Creating a technical architecture document that after taking all the major technical requirements into consideration
- Preparing thorough pre-sales solutions presentation.
- Potentially get involved in marketing activities like webinars.
- Should have 5+ years of experience as a business analyst.
- Should have excellent communication, analytical and web research skills.
- Strong and proven experience in pre-sales and consultation.
- Should have a very good knowledge of current trends in cloud and digital technology services offerings.
- Strong experience of writing collaterals and materials other than project requirement documents.
- Bachelor or master in engineering or equivalent.
● Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
● Giving the right pitch to the potential customers, so they end up buying the product or availing the services.
● Keeping a proper record of the customers.
● Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
● Providing the best possible solution to the queries of the customers.
● Making products and services reports by collecting and analysing the information
provided by the customers.
● Providing resolution to customer queries over the phone, emails, Whatsapp, etc.
Established in the year 1994, PRASA Infocom & Power Solutions has gained vast experience in the ever-changing environment of data centers and mission critical infrastructure. Partnering with the leading brands for indoor and outdoor equipment installed for data centers, Prasa has portrayed itself as the leading solution provider for mission critical infrastructure.
- Searching new tenders, screening tender documents and analyzing the eligibility to participate for the tender.
- Understanding tender documents, preparing synopsis and sharing it with management.
- Uploading the tender documents online & final submission of tender or bid.
- Responsible for drafting proposals for various projects in coordination with other departments.
- Preparation of pre-bid queries and regular follow up with the concerned departments.
- Making quotations, checklist for all type of tenders
- Preparing bid documents and getting it validated by the management.
- Submitting tender documents online (and physically if required).
- Maintaining records in the system
- Completed BE/BTech in Electrical
- 3-5 years experience
- Must be in Pune and comfortable to work from office in Kothrud
- Knowledge about datacenter industry (preferred)
- Experience with SAP system (preferred)
· To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements
and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
· Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
· Ability to demonstrate product and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical
· Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
· Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal
· Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with
· Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide
input around new products
· Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping
colleagues updated on activities
· Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development
· Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
· Prepare comparison documents against competitors
· Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid
reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
· Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
· To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical
documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients
· To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant
· Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to
ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
- Managing the channel sales of districts coming under your area.
- Hiring marketing team to manage sales in the respective districts, blocks & panchayats coming under your zone.
- To oversee sales operation with several counties in a particular geographical location.
- Reaching the target and goal set of your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.