We are changing the way people learn professional skills and looking for the ones who can create bite-sized course content (conversational) on complex topics like product management / marketing etc.
As a elearning course creator, you will spend some time researching on the topic, discuss different possible case studies and then come up with the script.
Each and every course we are doing is essentially a movie - entertaining yet puts the point across, i.e. focused on actionable learning.
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Conduct thorough research on mental health topics, including but not limited to depression, anxiety, stress management, self-care, mindfulness, therapy techniques, and other related subjects. Develop compelling and well-researched content based on the latest industry trends and scientific findings.
Readmore our website : https://hwscenter.com/
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 Crore students, more than 600 crore questions solved on WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture more significant markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 1000+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhance audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content, such as blog posts, articles, and infographics, for UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus. Your responsibility would include the following:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to the audience looking for skill development.
- Writing blogs on different topics of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, and mobile.
- Ensure content is SEO optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Understand User intent and ensure users do not bounce back.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education industry, especially relevant to audiences looking for skill development and learning programming languages.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation, including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
The blogs must be
- Clearly with step-by-step instructions and images to explain the same.
- Unique (Non-Plagiarised)
- Helpful to the reader without any fluff.
- Full-filling User intent and ensuring users do not bounce back.
- Appeared for UGC NET
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pick up new work, and changes suggested
- Proven ability to write for different Topics of UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET, and Engineering Syllabus.
- Ability to deliver quality content on Time
We have opening for the below position at Vadodara.
* Content Writer ( 0.6 months to 2 year) - 01 openings
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You have to write the content for the Websites
- SEO work 30% and Content Writing work 70%
- Write the content for a product of the company
Benefits to join Webmull
- 5 day Working (Monday to Friday)
- 12 Paid leave Every year
- Festivals Leave
ll Recruiter II HR Executive ll
Good Command on following tools..
- Web Template Practice
- Image Editor
- Logo Design
- Template Making
- Brochure Making
- Website Template
Benefits to join Webmull
- 5 day Working (Monday to Friday)
- 12 Paid leave Every year
- Festivals Leave
- First Increment After 6 months of joining
- Come in one of the growing IT Sector
- Flexibility of working
ll Recruiter II HR Executive ll
L : https://www.linkedin.com/company/webmul
Hello! If you truly love and enjoy social media, we want you! We are looking for a creative and fun social media manager who can help us create brand awareness for our clients. Here’s what you’ll do if you end up being a part of our team:
- 🤔 Research and build strategies: You will assist the Marketing team in understanding the brand’s needs to come up with a plan and direction for their social media.
- 💡Ideation: Based on the strategy, you’ll help ideate campaigns for platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- ✍️ Writing and Editing: Writing crisp, clear, and witty posts and captions.
- 👩🏻💻 Creating and Publishing: Help design posts or edit templates on Canva and schedule them for posting.
- 👀📱 Looking out for trends: Being mindful of what’s happening in the world and using it to create brand awareness.
- 🧐 Analysis: Help us reflect on the growth we have on each platform every month.
- Find this interesting and are over 18 years of age
- Know English and Hindi fluently
- Love social media or can tolerate it enough to create for social media
- Love to write and know how to use Grammarly well
- Know how to use Excel, Word, Google Docs, Canva, Figma (and all social media platforms)
- Have a laptop, phone and an internet connection
- Are curious about trends and willing to learn on the go
- Have a minimum of 1 yr of experience in creating content and handling Social Media
Then we’d love to meet you! Please apply :)
What we’ll offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Remote work. Work in your shorts, we don’t mind.
- Lesser meetings. This meeting could have been an email said no one ever at our workplace.
- A learning space. We’ll help you learn and navigate the basics of marketing from building strategy to delivering results.
- Open communication and great conversations. There’s no hierarchy of communication or gatekeeping of creative ideas. If you have something to share, just call/text/mail, whatever you like.
We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you are an individual who possesses world-class writing skills, is an independent thinker, requires minimal hand-holding, loves making complex technology easy to understand, and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment. You have a natural desire to help people understand values that are hard to understand.
Ideate and manage the content calendar on your own. Take initiatives to come up with a content strategy & plan to be delivered on time.
Research, outline, write, edit, and publish new/existing web content, working closely with various teams to understand the values that we provide to customers.
Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, etc., to build brand awareness & thought leadership in the online merchandising domain
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to come up with content ideas.
Use basic SEO strategies in writing web content to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
Build and constantly update the knowledge base & web content.
Ensure all-around consistency (grammar, fonts, images, and tone) with presentation skills.
To constantly review the performance of the delivered content to meet quarterly KPIs
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Marketing or related field
2 - 3 years of content writing experience in tech start-ups (E-Commerce/B2B SaaS experience is a plus)
Strong written and verbal communication and experience working with B2B content in multiple mediums.
Have a proven track record of on-time and high-quality project delivery
Experience of having operated effectively in a high-demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Experience doing independent research using multiple sources.
Familiarity with web publication tools like Google Docs, WordPress, and HubSpot.
Must be internally driven to constantly learn new things
Must be able to navigate well through uncertain situations/startup chaos.
Ability to meet hard deadlines and has an eye for details.
Ability to constantly challenge old practices.
Ability to provide a different perspective on the problems at hand.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
1. Write well-researched, SEO-friendly, high-quality articles & product descriptions
2. Create original copyright-free content
3. Submit work to editors for input and approval
4. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
4. Recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
5. Ensure that you report to your manager
Qualifications for Content Writer
-Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
-An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
-Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
-Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with management
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Location: Noida sector 62 (WFO)