Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python & Django
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (Python/Django) with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence!
Can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high quality at the same time.
You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading technical other engineers in a team. Backend is python/django and/or node js. Frontend is reactjs. You will help the team troubleshoot and design better.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5-year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client time zone. Typically, clients are in California PST Time zone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We don’t believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days’ notice period
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
As a Principal Software Engineer with Treebo, you’ll have the opportunity to own and deliver
product(s) that will help Treebo accomplish its goals. The engineering team is at the fore front
of implementing new technologies in order to gain a dominant foothold in the Hospitality
industry. You will design and deploy scalable, high performance, multi-tenant systems. You will
interact with other engineering teams and contribute back to the open source tech community.
● Owns team's output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint
planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on
progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
● Identifies pitfalls across code bases proactively. Writes model code that is looked
up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates
common reusable components / libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
● Designs API contracts between large systems with end to end service design and
active leadership towards long term sustainability including versioning, complex
migration plans, impact analysis across products.
● Owns NFRs and pushes the envelop on performance, scalability and high availability
with cognisance towards cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently,
mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the
● Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end to end cross
cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long term sustainability.
● Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring
and evangalizes steeper hiring standards towards building A+ team. Represents
treebo on external platform / conferences.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
● 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering while leading teams.
● Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as
Python/Java/C++ & associated tech stack to write maintainable, scalable,
● Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully
● Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments with a Strong
object oriented design skills
● Experience mentoring other software engineers.
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
You should primarily be a backend developer or full stack developer, very good at code reviews and code optimization. Our products depend on processing large amounts of data and having fast response times is absolutely essential.
You will have the opportunity to
- Take responsibility of building systems for scale
- Manage our backend systems and database optimizations
- Assist in key decisions and design architecture that drives development across products
- Define processes and help with efficient functioning of the team
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the products are scalable, maintainable and secure
What we expect from you:
- We work on Ruby on Rails but you can have 2+ years of experience as backend developer in any language
- Have a solid grasp of OOP, databases and automated testing methodologies.
- Know how to manage sprint and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Proficient knowledge of various authentication methods like JWT, OAuth etc..
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications
Having seen over 10x growth in 2021 alone, we are expanding our scope of products to cater to the fast growing creator economy and help creators monetize in ways beyond influencer marketing. We are also looking at tremendous growth in the next few years, standing at the verge of building something huge!
Come join our team of developers if a fast learning environment in a high growth industry excites you.
Please check out our product before applying to this position -
* Website - https://winkl.co
* Team - https://winkl.co/about
* Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.winkl.app&amp;hl=en
* iOS App - https://www.winkl.co/app
Winkl is a technology company that is changing how influencer marketing is done. From a manual process earlier to an automated and data-driven process with Winkl. More on this here.
Leveraging data & technology helps Winkl scale influencer marketing to a level that wasn't possible earlier. This has helped Winkl power influencer campaigns for top brands in India like Flipkart, Amazon etc.
Culture & Expectations
* At Winkl, no one tells you what to do. We don't micromanage. We don't spoon feed. As long as you're willing to learn new things, are proactive, initiate activities on your own, make mistakes and learn from them, take responsibility, stick to your word of getting things done, we think you'd be a great fit at Winkl.
* On a day to day basis, you'll get to be an important part of a high growth startup as it scales.
* You'll receive all possible support from your team at Winkl to help you succeed.
* Being highly accountable is a non-negotiable requirement
Greetings from Wavelabs!!!
We are hiring Java Developer for our in-house teams.
Please find the below details and JD for your reference.
Wavelabs is an AI-First, new-age Technology company for the Digital, Cognitive & Industry 4.0 Era. We help you rethink and reinvent while adapting to the inevitable change technology evolutions bring.
We leverage cutting-edge technology to become an enabler of fundamental innovation and disruption. We drive business outcomes with Data and Data Analytics to go beyond the existing platforms for insights and become agile on execution. We intend to leverage the advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to build solutions loved by all.
This is who we are. We are a community looking to deliver true flagship experiences. We focus on the things that matter most to us – design and customer experience. Most importantly, we’re not just doing it for ourselves. We are here to share the best technology and build beautiful products hand-in-hand with you.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Hyderabad / Anywhere WFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days
Java Developer – 3 + Years
- Experience in Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, hibernate
- Experience with Spring Boot and Microservices is good to have.
- Experience working with Restful APIs etc.
- Worked as an individual contributor with good communication skills
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns.
Interested Candidates can share their updated resumes at
[email protected] ai
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
**Backend Developer Requirements:**
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Working knowledge of MySQL.
● Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs.
● Bonus points for Celery, RabbitMQ.
● Worked with Django application deployment on AWS.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
● Proficient understanding of Git.
We are hiring for Python Developer for one of the leading company in Cloud & Blockchain communication
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
Education: B.tech/ B.E./ MCA
Exp- 2-5 Years (preferably in Product based company)
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would