Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Designation: Ios developer
Min. Experience:- 1+ Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 15k to 30k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Optimize existing code and implement new functionalities for the iOS application
- Comfortable in all stages of software development, from problem exploration and design, all the way to execution and delivery
- Write maintainable high-performance code in Objective C or Swift
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization
- Experience with unit testing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards
- Experience of accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Exp in xcode, iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc).
- Good understanding of development environment, testing and App/play store publishing.
- Solid exposure to object oriented design patterns and multi-threading.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, analytics, and other external SDK integrationFamiliarity with Push notifications, Firebase, and GCMFamiliarity with Sketch+Zeplin.
- Knowledge in Payment Gateways
- Understanding of databases (like SQLite,coredata)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Only 5 days working,
- Flexible job timing,
- Company Provide necessary training,
- Great Career enhancement opportunity,
- Excellent learning opportunities,
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves,
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
About App Ides InfoTech Pvt Ltd
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 2-6 years of experience in Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava, and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, Multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help
implement mission-critical software fixes.
At DailyRounds You Will :
- Join a team that is building products used by 120k + doctors every single day.
- Work on PetaByte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 50 million hours of video have been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming(think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability, and Stability
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects
- Global networking and learning opportunities
|1. Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;|
|2. 2+ years in mobile software development;|
|3. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;|
|4. Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;|
|5. Experience with automated testing and building;|
|6. Experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;|
|7. Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.|
|8. Intermediate English skills.|
means leading the entire development process so that
shopping from local stores through the app is a seamless
Some basic requirements for the role:
● Strong core Java skills.
● You know the Android ecosystem inside and out and follow the latest
● You care about user experience and sweat all the little details.
● You understand the larger context of running a growing mobile + web service.
● Knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON, Postman.
● You’ve thought about how to bring great performance from an app that needs
● You can point to your involvement in a working app in the Google Play.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
● Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Familiarity with continuous integration will be a plus.
● Should have published at least one or more original Android apps.
We Would Love If:
● You have worked on a live Android app, through scaling and performance issues.
● Develop and Manage Mobile Application for the Android Platform.
● Should have handled native device features, Map integration, Push Notification,
and use of GIT for source code management
● Have excellent problem solving/ Debugging skills and manage technical
● Should have experience in developing web-services to integrate data from DB
rest API integration.
● Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming,
MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
● Should be a stickler for a clean and efficient Code.
● Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows, and
● Knowledge & experience in Android, Java, Kotlin, Flutter
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA,
Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and
financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including
Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges
through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee
benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $6.5
million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout, and Axilor Venture.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in
1. Capability to develop highly responsive mobile applications (iOS & Android).
2. Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3. Hands-on experience on Redux.
4. Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented, and fully tested code.
5. Understanding of native build tools like Gradle, Android Studio, XCode etc.
6. Should be passionate about UI / UX of a product.
7. Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
8. Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
9. Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
10. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
11. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
12. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
13. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
14. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Location: Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune.