- Building instranal dashboards to measure execution success of programs
- Identifying and build automated solutions for manual processes using data insights
- Supervising efficient working of all phases of product development.
- Administering the lifecycle of products from conceptualization to implementation, analyzing all business requirements and translating it into production
- Working closely with design, operations, engineering and testing teams in an agile environment to launch products with new features.
- Determine the product requirements through user engagement, translate requirements to detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- To drive strategic projects aimed at improving the adoption of products/ services or their individual features
- Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing Product/engineering teams to enable automation and scale
- Providing directions to the team on technical, deployment procedures, operational process & communication areas.
- Analyzing reports and following up process and results, and monitoring meetings to identify and suggest product improvements and trends
- Managing different teams and complex business processes and working across internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As part of our Product team, you will scale and optimize GroMo's platform and build innovative solutions to help increase the penetration of Insurance and increase financial literacy with the help of financial advisors. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, we are a perfect match ❤️
- Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem-solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs for product decisions. Visit customers to get regular feedback to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Own the product roadmap. Help prioritize the rollout, in sync with the larger company objective
- Coordinate various activities to launch the product and align the teams involved — business, operations, marketing, partnerships, and technology, as and when required.
- Build innovative products never built before to transform an age-old industry by empowering micro-entrepreneurs with technology to do wonders
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills (a must).
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
If your biggest superpower is a go-getter attitude, the grit to get things done, and you have an eye for details, this is for you.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Product and/or Software Engineering at a startup (growth stage ideally)
- Analytical skill: The ability to form and test hypotheses using data from SQL queries, user funnels, MixPanel/Google Analytics/any other tool is a must.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. Looking forward to work on new and challenging problem statements.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Team Spirit: Mentoring and supporting other team members by doing App reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
Why Us**?** 🦄
If you want to work with a bunch of really smart people with varied experience and want to disrupt a legacy industry while having fun in the process and build a really really large business.
- Best minds- Our team comprises folks with experience across Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Snapdeal, Oracle, Unicommerce, and many more...
- Ownership- If you believe in yourself and need freedom (and budget) to execute your big ideas, you are at the right place
- VC Funded- We have big names backing us such as SIG, Y Combinator, Kunal Shah, Ramakant Sharma, Alok Mittal, Utsav Somani, and have recently closed fundraising. We are sufficiently capitalized to take our company to the next level (We are yet to announce this funding, so no media articles or google news on it yet)
- Health Insurance- Come on, we are ourselves in the Insurance industry, how could we not do this :)
- Work hard, Party harder- We live and die by this quote.
Building India's largest financial products distribution company
- Bringing a landslide shift in the $300B+ Financial products market in India. GroMo is a Y Combinator (YC21) backed Series-A startup having raised $12M+ in funding.
- We have backing from several large international funds and notable angel investors such as SIG, Kunal Shah(CRED, Freecharge), Ramakant Sharma(Livspace), Alok Mittal(Indifi, IAN), Nitin Gupta (Uni, Founder PayU), Utsav Somani (Angel list India, iSEED), Niraj Singh (Spinny), Ashish Sharma, and many more.
- Both co-founders, Ankit and Darpan, are from IIT Delhi and have entrepreneurship experience in the tech space itself, and have built (and sold) successful companies in the past
- Our team comprises dedicated ex-entrepreneurs and mavericks who have a passion to build great things and change lives, with varied experience in companies such as Flipkart, Spinny, Policybazaar, Aviva Life, Snapdeal, Oracle, Housing.com, Unicommerce, Lambda Test, and many more...
At GroMo, we deeply understand how financial products such as Demat Account, Saving Account, Loans, Insurance, etc. are sold and we want to empower Millions of agents and financial advisors with the power of technology. Our ability to understand what customers want, build fast and iterate faster makes us stand far apart from our competitors.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE AN IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after a few of the largest markets in the country- Insurance, Demat/Saving accounts, Loans(and Credit cards), and Investments.
At GroMo, you will have a massive impact by building innovative products that this market has never seen before.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Community Manager you will be responsible for working within the Casual Games team to create an overall plan for the community management strategy for our internally developed, externally published and acquired Casual Games ensuring that we have the right ways to both talk to and listen to our players, wherever they may be.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the one reaching out to our players and engaging in conversations with them to help make sure they love our games”
What you will really be doing
Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to devise a strategy for managing a growing community of players for Kwalee Games.
Create and manage the Social Media presence of our games by creating spaces where our players can gather and stay informed and converse with each other
Listen to the players and report their voice back into the Product and Marketing teams.
Ensure that we have the right content on our socials to engage players.
Devise strategies that will engage players and turn them from passive gamers to proactive product champions.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A minimum of 2 years experience in a Community Management role.
Has experience of setting up and running social media presence for a game and owning a roadmap of content for each channel.
Can tailor an approach to the audience types per platform
Able to tap into what players are saying and report on the sentiment and steer the conversation
Can manage the review process in the Google and Apple stores.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Experience with streaming and influencer marketing
Video and Image editing skills
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- 3+ Years of experience in Product Management from product company
- Experience in managing product roadmaps and timelines
- Track record of execution and deploying the highest quality product on time with high adoption metrics
- Strong leadership, listening, and cross-functional management skills
- Ability to work with leadership with clear and concise communication
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
● Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
● Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
● Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
● Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
● Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3-8 years of overall experience depending on how fast you have grown in your career. We would be looking for evidence that your experiences are commensurate with the kind required from the person in this role.
● 2 years of prior product management experience preferably in an internet-based company which preferably is a best-in-class large company or a respected disruptor startup.
● A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics preferably from a premium institute.
● MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience is preferred but not necessary
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
Roles and responsibilities include:
1. Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, support, and finally product end of life.
2. Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
3. End to end development of product and taking ownership from product ideation to development to marketing and user feedback
4. New product development and improving the existing product to achieve product-market fit and excellence in user acceptance.
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
- Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
- Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
- Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
- Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
- Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
- EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance - For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
- MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
- Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Program Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
- Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem - Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!