- Understand, engage and lead marketing activities to reach overall short, medium and long-term organizational targets.
- Plan and execute digital promotions and analyse performance indices of digital ads to provide actionable insights and improve efficiency
- Plan and execute outbound communications and analyse performance indices of touchpoints such as promotional mailers, push notifications, SMSes etc. to provide actionable insights and improve the impact
- Measure, analyse, monitor and optimize the efficiency of all marketing touchpoints across various channels
- Strategize, execute, monitor and optimize promotions to improve brand marketing health metrics such as retention, purchase frequency, cart value etc.
- Plan and execute new marketing initiatives to increase traffic, engagement and sales on existing marketing channels and partner platforms
- Research, identify and explore new marketing avenues relevant to the brand’s overall marketing directives to diversify the marketing portfolio and improve efficiency
- Analyse data and trends to accurately forecast supply and demand across various properties in segments relevant to the brand
- Manage marketing projects end-to-end from inception to completion and reporting to achieve sales targets and other mandates associated with respective projects
- Co-ordinate with all internal stakeholders and external agencies to achieve the above
- At least 4 years of marketing experience with exposure to digital marketing, PPC campaigns, database communication, social media and influencer marketing, ATL, BTL etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading end-to-end marketing across key accounts with an annual media budget of no less than 1CR
- Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap, Hotjar etc.
- Proficient in the use of native ad dashboards such as Facebook, Google Adwords etc.
- Has a thorough understanding of common social media algorithms and content delivery
- Has a thorough understanding of BI and research tools commonly used for marketing purposes
- Excellent with numbers, formulas
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
· Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
· Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
· Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
· Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
· Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
· Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
· Analyze competitor activities.
· Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, MS Office
Job Description: -
Work on campaign management and search on social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Perform website analysis and audit
Coordinate with the creative team and create assets for campaigns
Skills required: -
paid ads, Email marketing, Facebook marketing, and Google analytics Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Work Type- WFO
Job Types: Internship, Full-time
Education- Must be Graduate
- Handling doubt session or query session of the students related to digital marketing at the time of training;
- Well versed with the latest tool and industry updates related to each and every aspect of the digital marketing or as per your expertise area;
- Digital Marketing Certified Associate (Google certification, search and display advertising);
- To Update and ensure all latest trends and best practices are covered in Qualifications and Skills Web;
- Able to give appropriate assignments and projects for the students to make them grow with hands-on experience in digital marketing;
- To deliver course material as per the PreDecided curriculum;
- Should be well versed with all digital marketing concepts and strategies;
- Should have the capability to resolve all the doubts and Handling query sessions for the students;
- Helping students in the practical execution of digital marketing concepts;
- Designing, SEO, SEM Pay per click, Google ads, mobile marketing, SMM, SMO Desired Candidate Profile;
- A personal blog related to digital marketing is a huge plus;
- Provide classroom training to students;
- Help students in learning problem;
- Providing in-class training on digital marketing concepts;
- The experience of the execution of marketing campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Handling doubt sessions of students;
- Well versed in Delivering trial sessions to students;
- Helping learners in the practical execution of the digital concept;
- Should have strong convincing skills;
- Should have clear cut knowledge in all digital marketing strategies;
- Should have strong convincing skills and willing to work on multiple assignments;
- He will provide in-class training on Digital Marketing;
- Notice Period – Immediate Join or Maximum 15 Days;
- Looking for Full Time Employment Candidate;
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons for digital marketing;
- Handling doubt session or query session of the students;
- Continuously improve on teaching methodology to suit model for better student satisfaction;
- Minimum 3 yrs Experience in Digital marketing Industry and 6 months of experience As a Trainer;
- Work Timings- Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm and Saturday 10.00am to 4.00pm;
- Delivering a demo session to the students.
Working at Bottom Funnel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Reporting to the Director, Global Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and adoption of digital marketing strategies and campaign execution to promote demand generation across the business in assigned markets. The successful candidate will work with key business partners to deploy a consistent operating model across the business and manage the omni-channel deployment of digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop analysis of opportunities in the digital space and own the digital marketing strategy and overall results of the program.
The successful candidate will have a strong background and understanding of not only of digital marketing, but all facets of digital business including analytics, site optimization, and the evolving interactive marketing landscape. Strong working knowledge around digital marketing channels and strategic development of local and global plans is a key component to success in this role.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building a culture of quality and performance within the team and to develop data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies.
Develop and drive multi-channel digital marketing planning and strategy across the business
- Function as single point of contact for assigned markets to align their strategies to execution on digital channels
- Work’s cross-functionally with stakeholders in the development of strategic digital marketing plans, content and campaigns; drives collaboration on execution, building insights and optimizations with local market execution
- Owns adoption of Digital Marketing Programs and Playbook; works cross-functionally with internal and external partners to ensure adherence and consistency across execution guidelines are met.
- Collaborates with Corporate Marketing, Site Operations, Customer Analytics, and Commercial team partners in the execution of strategic, omni-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Measures and analyzes performance of all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results.
- Develop regular incrementality testing strategies to ensure highly optimized and valuable programs
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Global Digital Marketing team to drive collaboration and alignment on planning, operations and reporting for all digital marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience driving digital marketing programs, execution, and analysis preferably for fast paced industries (healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing)
- Strong experience in driving B2B and/or B2C demand generation.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce and digital channels (digital advertising, email, social media and web operations)
- Strong communication skills: ability to lead high-level strategic planning sessions and deliver key findings and results to a broad audience
- Experience in supporting global markets a plus
- Experience in working within complex matrixed organizations with multiple stakeholders and dotted lines of responsibility.
- Previous experience with marketing planning tools, a plus.
In addition to relevant industry background and functional skills, the key competencies of the ideal candidate include:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategy development
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously.
- Results orientation
- Cross-industry subject expertise
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Plan and execute social media campaigns on all social platforms, Good knowledge of Search engine Optimization, Google Ads, PPC, and other ad campaign tools, Plan strategies for Digital marketing, Find and target audiences, Content creation skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills, KPI Management.
- Must Knowledge of these tools SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Mailchimp, sendinblue, Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
Bottom Funnel is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
The applied candidate to write a content blog and articles for the web page.
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals
tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
- Will be a part of the Paid Media Team & working with the team lead for strategy & execution.
- Will be raising requirements for design & content internally.
- Making & sending daily, weekly & monthly reports of ad performance & other marketing reports to respective team leads.
What you need to have:
- Min 3 year+ working experience in running ads on Google ads platform.
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Should have good communication/negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and content generation.
• Strong creative and analytical skills.
Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
Basic roles & responsibilities
Increase company and brand awareness.
Generating leads through social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn and facebook.
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience