- Ensure that accounting books (Zoho Books) are closed on day-to-day basis and entries are made on tally and Zoho books.
- Ensure that journal entries required to be passed are entered on day-to-day basis on company accounting software (Zoho books).
- Ensure that adjustment entries and reclassification are properly passed in accounting software.
- Ensure that reconciliation of general ledger and sub ledger are done accurately.
- Ensure reconciliation of intercompany counter parties.
- Complies and analyzes financial information – Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts – includes inventory adjustments, standard cost adjustments, job cost adjustments, and other cost accounting-related areas.
- Reconcile general ledger activity reports, researching and correcting any errors or omissions.
- Review systems of recording transactions and input information into a general ledger – Review systems of recording transactions and input information into general ledger including monthly sales and manufacturing cost reconciliations within sub-ledgers; the documentation of Inventory system- including the flow of information from customer order to production and inventory.
- Take charge of ensuring full and prompt payment to utility companies and company vendors. They handle invoices, cut checks, and handle relationships with creditors.
- Check for the approvals of the HOD of the respective department for making any payment to vendors.
About Cherise India Pvt Ltd
When it comes to defining a perfect blend, India is the epitome of a diverse, rich, cultural, economic and technological concoction. The fuel that drives such a nation also came to life with the same amount of diversity and integrity.
At the epicenter of such a nation's ever-evolving landscapes, there lies a fuel station where people often go to recharge their minds, clear their thoughts, draw inspiration...
People crave for Tapri wali chai! This is where friendships brew. This is where million-dollar ideas get cracked. This is where you get to unwind. Most of all, this is where you cherish the moments!
Should be familiar with all bookkeeping procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Ultimately, you should ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Enter data of financial transactions in database daily
• Aid and support company personnel
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Evaluate and Develop vendors and coordinate office purchases or maintenance.
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail,
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
• Masters in Commerce
• 1-5 years
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is part of the Neulife Group, the leading Indian entity in the field of advanced nutraceuticals and dietary supplements.
Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the masses about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating an entire generation of fitness enthusiasts.
We are seeking an ambitious and analytical professional to supervise, track and evaluate financial accounting systems. The individual is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on financial metrics and statistics, and have strong problem-solving skills, and a highly investigative nature.
To ensure success, he should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Because they deal with the financial information of an organization, an Accountant work must comply with all applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations. Candidates with fair communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability can apply for this role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable and Receivables cycle.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Reviewing all ledger details to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and assist with accounts receivable related accounts reconciliation.
- Manage all accounting operations on daily basis including bookkeeping, Invoice preparing, quotations, reconciliation of bank accounts, coordination, completion of annual audits, preparing of financial reports monthly
- Key person to facilitate in Annual Audit Exercise
- Coordinating statutory, Tax audits, Internal Audits and implementing necessary recommendations
- Assist in all import and export logistics activities as and when required
- Report, payment and filing of ESI, PF and PT taxes.
- Handling various matters related to ITR, TDS and GST including reconciliation.
- Facilitate and assist Sales Team and Purchasing on contract terms in accordance with project objectives (Quality, Cost, Timing and Risk)
- Assistance in preparing GST Audit data
Knowledge & Experience required:
- 10+ years of full-time working experience in a Senior Financial role
- Strong leadership skills and good Interpretational skills
- The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, working in high transaction volumes business and taxation experience.
- CA / CA intermediate (minimum)
- Highly experienced in bookkeeping and taxation
- Managed team of at least 3-4 people
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Ability to handle overall finance & accounts department.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?As Senior Finance Executive (Chartered Accountant) you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the accounting and bookkeeping for subsidiaries in China, France and Portugal
- Ensure the accounting and reporting carried out by the local accountants is completed accurately and in line with Group reporting
- Ensure each company adheres to Group finance and accounting policies and has robust financial controls
- Manage the cash requirements for each company and prepare/assist weekly payment runs
- Ensure that all tax filings/returns and payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with local tax advisors to ensure Kwalee is maximising tax relief
- Ensure all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation/review of monthly payroll
- Preparing analytical review summaries explaining the month on month movements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure appropriate costs, budgets and processes are adhered to
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAI, ACCA, ACA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be working on Accounts and Audit.
- Will be responsible for a day to Day vouching of Bills, POs, and Quotations.
- Would be assisting the Operations/procurement team in Vendor Management.
- Will be responsible for the Internal checks related to Operations/procurement.
- Will be working on GST compliances and their reconciliations.
- Will be working on the Reconciliation of Accounts(Eg. Payables, Receivables)
- Should have sound knowledge of TDS compliances and should be updated to the amendments in the Income Tax Act related to TDS/
- Preparation of Monthly MIS reports, reporting to the Top Management.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant(Preferable) with good articleship experience in Internal Audit and compliances.
- B.com/M.com/MBA(finance) or any related field with 1-3 yrs of Experience in the Industry as an Accounts Executive.
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Tally Accounting software
- Experience in working in Zoho would be preferred.
- Team player, learning attitude, ability to work in a face paced growing startup, work with cross-functional teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good Analytical skills
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
- Developing and managing annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensuring timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Taking responsibility for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Taking responsibility for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Processing vendor payments
- Handling Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Ensuring Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Responding to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and granting reporting requests.
- Processing payroll, reporting payroll taxes and ensuring compliances thereof
- Performing basic office management duties as requested
What you need to have:
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in ecommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
Well Experience in retail and distribution industries
No manufacturing industry experience