• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Profile: Backend Developer (Frappe/ Flask/ Python) - ERPNext Developer Location: Delhi NCR, Can consider remote as well
About Expat Orbit
At Expat Orbit, we are building India’s First Expat Only Platform powered by tech-based innovation and wide experience in expatriate consultancy to provide end-to-end handholding support to expatriates (foreigners working in another country) and global companies . In less than 3 years, we have added some major MNCs like Benetton, Suez, Home Credit, Singapore Angel Network, among others to our clientele and are already servicing more than 8 nationalities. The next 5-year plan includes strengthening B2B & B2C presence in India, while expanding presence in other geographies.
Our service suite includes expat compliances (taxation, immigration, social security, corporate expat policy module consulting), expat logistics (accommodation, commuting solutions, family support), unique mobile application (tourism, online and offline events, cultural workshops, expat community, expat-focused content) enabling a better expat experience in India.
Website - https://expatorbit.com/ LinkedIn – Expat Orbit
Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python Frappe based web development.
MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
Ability to build programming logic for business scenarios.
Create web applications in frappe framework.
Frappe Framework implementation and customization knowledge in Python
Hands-on building custom doctype on Frappe
Hands-on Frappe API Integration
Knowledge of Hooks In frappe
Experience in front end web development using Html, CSS, Jinja and other required frameworks
Customisation for existing ERPNext doctypes, creation of new custom doctypes, integration of
- Involved in product development using Frappe based ERPNext, leveraging existing modules, customizations, and creating new modules
- Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext Platform
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Min 2 years of experience hands-on Product development over ERPNext, Frappe Framework or Flask
- Be a team player
- Energetic, self-motivated, and self-sufficient in accomplishing tasks
If you have nodded to each of these points, we already like you :)
Gunjan Jaswal - 12+ years of hands on experience across GMR Infrastructure, Scoopwhoop and his unique entrepreneurial streak
Henna Vij - MBA from IIM Bangalore, with 8 years of experience across HSBC, KPMG, Accenture Management Consulting
Prateek Agarwal - Chartered Accountant with 10 years of experience with KPMG in expat compliances
Why should you join us
- Work on a first-of-its-kind product in a niche industry- Get a chance to make an impact in a hypergrowth setup early in your career
- Accelerate Career Growth- Being in smaller teams, you will get real ownership and responsibility.
- Great Work Culture & Benefits- We take a human-first approach in whatever we do. Our supportive culture allows you to strive and express yourself so that you really feel at home.
We are looking for a passionate backend developer with 2-3 years of experience who loves challenges and building something from ground-up. Past track record of building a statistical tool will be an advantage
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design of system and architecture for all features and problems
- Translate high level business problems into scalable design and code
- Maintain existing backend code and infrastructure
- Working with team to solve problems and discuss new ideas
- Smart system design smart having a balance between speed of implementation and scalability
- Ownership of projects or codes written
Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to work for startup and aptitude for fast learning
- In-depth understanding of Django and Django Rest Framework
- Expertise in python
- Basic machine learning knowledge, Company will help the candidate to upskill
- Ability to write clean, scalable, robust code
- Understanding of complete lifecycle of software development
- Basic knowledge of front-end development
- Good understanding of restful api design
- Working knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS and Postgresql)
- Familiarity deploying SAAS solution with Amazon AWS and Docker (Kubernetes) etc
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, design and development of complex pieces of the service oriented architecture based platform.
- Modelling Database Design for large scale applications.
- Develop for performance engineering.
- Design for the right use of micro services, containerization and observability.
- Drive technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Create reference implementation for our integrations and for backward compatibility.
- Not interested in managerial responsibilities
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Tech Stack based on Ruby-on-Rails, Python-Django or Node.js frameworks.
- Engineering degree
Opportunities for the right candidate
- Build and develop SaaS and PaaS products from scratch
- Build the best-in-class UX based products
- State of Art technologies (Latest trends in the industry)
- Work with a well-knit team, almost like one’s family
- Startup culture and advantages of working in a co-working space
- Performance based career progress and high visibility with management and founders
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is highly desired
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development.
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
Experience Level: 3 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
· Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
· Candidate should have a working knowledge of web services
· Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration
· Should have knowledge of designing and implementation of REST Web services
· Strong experience with REST API and web services
· Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
· Strong Core Java and spring.
· Strong RESTFUL web service experience
· Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
· B. Tech/M. Tech from Tier-1 colleges like IIT, NIT, VIT, BIT
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services,