Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Research and prepare content and any other communications material for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring quality of the content being published on the blog, website and other social platforms
- Prepare brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Manage the SEO and oversee activities such as keyword research, outreach campaigns for guest posts and link building.
- Execute the digital marketing campaigns aligned with the business goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns to ensure the relevant key metrics
- Reaching out to other businesses for co-marketing activities
- Establishing the overall web presence of the organization using the website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Quora to boost brand awareness
- Ensure the overall technical health of the website for search engine rankings
- Monitoring the ROI and analysis of website analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and digital trends
- Organize workshops, meetings, and other events for marketing purposes
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Initiate and maintain customer interviews, PR and media-related activities
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Should have more than a year's experience in this respective domain.
- Sound knowledge of SEO.
- Efficiency with Google analytics and keyword search tools like Ahrefs.
- Experience in B2B-SaaS Marketing is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You should be highly creative and an excellent writer and at the same time, be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of #DigitalMarketing tactics, including #SEO, email marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
Write for brand’s social media advertising campaigns.
Formulating high-quality still and visual content for each social media
Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence by
having a strong social media strategy and planning.
Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate
Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Work with business team to capture various communication needs and
content points from the stakeholders ,create concise and appropriate
content for required purpose while keeping in mind effective messaging
for the targeted audience and translate in to beautiful end
deliverables with the help of graphics team.
1. Marketing writing : Primary work and focus will be in creating
content for sales materials, product brochures, data sheets, case
studies, white papers , sales proposals and other business communications
2. Digital Marketing : Support Digital marketing strategy and execution.
Define and create content for website. Write a content on wide variety
of topics related to our industry on multiple platforms( websites,
blogs, articles, social updates, banners, whitepapers etc.). Work on SEO
of the website and create SEO friendly web content.
3. Technical Material : When required ,provide support to the team in
creating, reviewing and formatting technical materials like solution
blueprint, user and instruction manual and any other technical material
which are generally delivered to customers.
Job will also require
1. Researching and organizing facts and sources . Researching markets
and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and
2. consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas
3. Collaborating with leadership team, business team and designers.
4. Creating a brand on digital media and social media.
Qualifying Requirements :
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent grasp of
-Creative and innovative thinker and planner
-Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
-Good knowledge of the company, brand, products and industry preferred
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Experience in content writing for enterprise products, enterprise
sales and manufacturing or technology industry.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.