Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
About Comprehensive Ayurvedic Platform
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
TravelFlap Global Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing the diversity of unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
TravelFlap is a New York-based privately owned leading tourism brand with over 15 years of experience in the travel and hospitality domain. The company is driven by the vision to take customers through a journey without boundaries or limitations & to be the world's most recognized and trusted e-commerce tourism company on the globe. TravelFlap.com is a premium-experience travel website. We offer flights to over 3,000 destinations, hotel stays in over 85,000 properties around the world, holiday experiences and much more.
Please find below-mentioned JD
Position: Travel Content Writer Intern
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days only
We are looking for a Content Marketing Writer & Strategist to help us create engaging content and assets to nurture leads and increase brand awareness and conversion. As a key contributor on the marketing team, you’ll develop, write and produce compelling content that tells the BOTTOM FUNNEL story and helps grow our brand and our business. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys researching, loves finding the right words to connect with customers and partners and is enthused about the dynamic world of TV and video advertising and technology products
We’re looking for a writer with expertise in multi-platform, multi-format content with an understanding of marketing, SEO and the ability to write to specific audience segments.
If you are interested in:
• Working directly with COO and CEO on strategic decisions
• Delivering Ad-hoc focused and conclusive output on a business use-case
• Defining and tracking KPIs to monitor business health
• Instrumenting alerts for proactive/preemptive actions
• Developing dashboards and automate reporting to drive decision making
• Being involved with / lead many different aspects of a fast growing business (from analytics to marketing to operations to business development and even more)
• Tackling new and different challenges every day
• Having Knowledge of Upwork, Fiverr, Freelance, Getleads, HubSpot, Canva, Jira, Slack, Clickup, Trello
• Create long-form and short-form marketing content, including web copy, e-books, blogs, sell-sheets, pitch decks, newsletters, ad copy, emails, and white papers
• Develop expert knowledge of the company’s products and services and a keen understanding of our product roadmap
• Translate details and product/market knowledge into benefits for users based on their business needs, opportunities, and pain points
• Become an expert in Simulmedia’s messaging & positioning and apply the right voice and tone in marketing content
• Drive cross-functional content projects from start to finish
• Partner closely with teams across Marketing, Sales, Product, Design, and People to collaborate on content and support shared goals
• Craft compelling messages that work best for specific marketing channels (ad campaigns, SEM/SEO, site content, thought-leadership pieces, email/CRM, events, and all other applicable touchpoints)
• Continually test and optimize marketing content
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and engagement and conversion metrics
• 4+ years of experience in a marketing content role, ideally at a B2B-focused company
• Knowledge of the TV advertising space, preferably with experience creating content about streaming, connected TV (CTV) or related technologies and platforms.
• Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (you’ll be asked to share writing samples/your portfolio)
• Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to tailor content to established voice and tone guidelines
• Experience collaborating with sales, demand gen, product, and design teams on integrated campaigns and content-forward initiatives
• Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive content projects from start to finish
• Ability to think strategically, prioritize, and deliver multiple projects with tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
• Tech Savvy – Use and embrace technology as a tool to enhance effectiveness; adept at learning new technologies quickly
• Expertise in multi-platform, multi-format content
• An understanding of SEO and the ability to write to specific audience segments
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
Bonus points if you:
• Worked in an e-commerce startup or scale-up
• Worked on digital marketing projects (Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc)
And you are:
• Individual Contributor
• Curious about web-services and D2C start-ups
• Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
• Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
• Flexible and friendly work environment
• Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
• Work-life balance.
• Be part of the best place to work for certified company
We take tremendous pride in maintaining a high bar for employees and fostering a strong team environment. While we work hard every day, we also believe in relaxing together with lots of team activities. We have an unlimited vacation policy, tuition reimbursement, and no employee financial contribution for medical, dental, and vision benefits. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and an annual bonus based on performance.
We are looking for a young, energetic creative content writer who is capable of producing high-quality content for our marketing efforts. We, as an organization, have a very creative work culture, and content sits at the heart of it all.
Note: When you're applying, kindly include samples of your writing.
- Performing in-depth research and analysis of the given topic to develop the blog post outline and structure.
- Writing fresh, unique, and actionable content for these blog posts. (High Priority)
- Writing creative copy for our website pages. (High Priority)
- Writing creative marketing content for social media and email campaigns.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement an effective content strategy.
- It's a plus if you also have sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags, and the ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
Requirements: 1~2 years of professional writing experience
Preferably but not Mandatory: BA in Journalism or Mass Communications
You will fit in right if you:
- Live, breathe, and eats content and is passionate about writing
- Have outstanding writing skills, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hate the monotony of 9-5 jobs
- Are interested in working in SaaS companies
- Want more out of your work life than just coffee breaks & privileged leave
- Want to figure out how to do things on your own instead of being told what to do
- Are keen to work in a growth stage start-up
- Will be able to work full-time remotely.
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The motto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
- Effective, consistent and reader-friendly writing style.
- Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with the internet and search engines.
- Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blog or website.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Concise, clear and confident communication.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Work closely with content marketing and digital marketing to produce content that generates results
- A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, and target audience, and assure the content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
- Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
- The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Content and Relationship Manager Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English and Related field
- 1-2 years experience in writing content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Highly articulate with experience in developing content based on consumer needs or data insights
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, as well as an ability to assess visual communication, to enable evaluation of motivating, accurate and effective communications.
- Innovative, self-reliant and determined approach to duties with an ability to work and think creatively
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
Qualification : Bcom ( Finance),MBA(Finance & Marketing ) /any other graduate or Post graduate can also apply( They must have experience as Content writer in Technical field or Financial Field.)
- The Candidate should be belongs to Financial/Technical background.
- Excellent Verbal communication skill strong ability to communicate story ideas
- The candidate can do Research on finanace technology data trends & current market senerio
- The candidate should have creative contents
- Excellent Writing & Editing skills in English.
- As a Content Writer, the candidate will work on devising strategies for content creation to create one of the largest doubts solving platform
- Identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor content creation activities and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders
- keep a close on content creation, along with using project management tools, essential documentation, and necessary reporting
- The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing content systems to create new mappings to further improve content consumption on the platform
- The candidate will also work on designing creative teaching methodologies and strategic interventions to personalize the experience of learning while focusing on efficient outcomes
- The candidate will work on creating Guidelines and set processes for zero- error content creation, and setting QA/review processes
- Planning and managing creative content production pipeline using project management tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting